Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Gain/decrease Height In Archwing

SilentCynic

Following host migration, in addition to the usual crap of spawning an additional node about 2.5km from the rest of the playable area (Leaving you with something like A, B, C, C, D), I've encountered another interesting nuisance:

My archwing will not, under any circumstances, gain height. I tested:

- Flying upwards in the various ways available to us.

- Attempting to melee an enemy above me (which didn't connect, since the archwing stubbornly refuses to move even a metre upwards)

- Flying against a curved/angled object to attempt to 'push' myself up.

Funnily enough, the latter and a helping of good old fashion button mashing managed to make the archwing descend just a touch.

Any ideas?

ive had 5 host migrations in total running arch wing mission e vverytime either this happened or we lost all previous rewards

de needs to fix the host migration bugs in archwing missions

Let's be honest: host migration in Warframe has always been a colossal failure, and the amount of errors caused is staggering, but Archwing has been hit particularly hard. Every host migration in Archwing fucks something up. If it's not the nodes going completely bonkers, it's enemies freaking out or simply spawning too little. If it's not your HUD getting #*($%%@ up (losing all 3D waypoints, for instance), it's mod pickups providing no mods at all. If it's not invisible enemies capturing all your points, it's the reward system S#&$ting itself. Hell, I've even seen control nodes spawning sideways.

This whole thing is such an utter mess, which is disappointing, as the concept and the gameplay (when it works) is great fun. Locking new shinies (Elytron, Corvas, Onorix) behind a grind wall made of bugs, host migrations and frustration is making me seriously reassess continued use of the game.