Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fancy Tenno (& Lotus)

Eliasdrid

I'll try keep this one thread updated as I come up with stuff and designs because I love fancy dressing, I can't promise much digital tho (I usually do this on my sketchbook at school thats why)

Lotus: 

5UPUWc0.jpg

Banshee and Mag:

z9klDIU.jpg

Edited by Eliasdrid

Those are nice drawings but I feel so sorry for Lotus if she was in formal attire and had to wear heels. Think about it, she'd probably walk into every other thing with that visor on and probably trip over something on the floor. :c

I feel like Lotus is like one of these people who literally would stay standing still on a side of the party and smile, and wish no one notices they can't move much because they will either fall because of the heels or because they can't see a thing.

Maybe the thingies on the side of her helmets are cameras tho? We will never know...

I'll try keep this one thread updated as I come up with stuff and designs because I love fancy dressing, I can't promise much digital tho (I usually do this on my sketchbook at school thats why)

Lotus: 

5UPUWc0.jpg

Banshee and Mag:

z9klDIU.jpg

Yep, found my Mag cosplay.  Sooo much easier than what I was thinking of. :X

<3

Yep, found my Mag cosplay.  Sooo much easier than what I was thinking of. :X

<3

Oh lord <3 /)w(\ I kinda did another drawing of Mag in her dress/suit! I will upload it soon when I get some little time, it may help you if you are planning to do a cosplay.

I would love to see some pics of how it turns out btw! ovo

Edited by Eliasdrid

Fancy Mag, Banshee & Oberon!!

P1VG3gN.jpg

There you go! Did these sketches after a test today, based on older ones, Oberon originally had a laurel crown with some laces on it but I can't remember why I didn't add them...

Somehow I feel like these kind of designs are fitting for before the old war, when days were easier for Tenno...

Fancy Mag, Banshee & Oberon!!

P1VG3gN.jpg

There you go! Did these sketches after a test today, based on older ones, Oberon originally had a laurel crown with some laces on it but I can't remember why I didn't add them...

Somehow I feel like these kind of designs are fitting for before the old war, when days were easier for Tenno...

Wonderful!  

It'll be awhile before I can do any pictures.  I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now but, it's at the top of my "To Make" folder.

Edited by Noamuth

Wonderful!  

It'll be awhile before I can do any pictures.  I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now but, it's at the top of my "To Make" folder.

I bet it will look wonderful even if it will take some time as any cosplay would, really wish you the best of lucks with it! 

And if you need some help with something related to the design I did, don´t hesitate on asking.

• 9 months later...