Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Mikro: Master Of Dust

Hunter126

Hi

this frame manipulates, Dust, energy particles that he creates actually but i think i'll just call it dust

This is Mikro (The Atomic, The Millionth)

Base Statistics

Health: 120.0 (360.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100.0 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 65.0

Shield Capacity: 75.0 (225 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 150

Codex Blurb

He adapts to dust, giving him power nearly unseen.

Abilities

Mikro manipulates micro particles which can result into having unpredictable effects.

1)Dust Beam

Releases a blast of particles, piercing any foe who touch it, dealing great puncture damage.

Upgrade

This ability shoots a big beam or a blast of particles that puncture enemies, dealing 100/125/150/175 puncture damage to affected enemies within a 3m/5m/7m/9m radius.

Range Mods are affected, Strength mods aren't affected.

​2)Material Split

Dematerializes himself, causing attacks to phase through him for a short duration, at the end he leaves behind leftover particles that detonate upon enemy contact while temporarily stunning enemies around the particles.

Upgrade

This ability lasts for 10 seconds. (sorry I couldn't think of any other ones)

(when no one is attacking him, he can gain physical contact to enemies while still in this state, if he gets attacked during this state he phases against the attacks but loses physical contact until he is not attacked), the leftover particles deal 100/150/200/250 blast damage and stun enemies within a 3m/5m/7m/10m radius.

Duration and Range Mods are affected, Strength Mods aren't affected.

3)Divide

Dismantles his particles and splits himself into 2 forms, highly increasing mobility (speed & agility), decreasing stamina loss, for the cost of dividing his power. (read upgrade for more info)
Upgrade

This ability splits him into 2 forms or clones, each form/clone has half of his power but makes him lighter so increases his speed and light enough to slow down stamina loss on other words having more stamina, amount of stamina, or amount of stamina time will be 15%/20%/30%/40% more than normal, amount of mobility is 25%/45%/65%/85%, this lasts for 10/12/15/18 seconds but can be toggled after 5 seconds. 2 forms and 1 of them you control, the other helps fight but of course only can use half of your power and the same as you.
Strength mods are affected, Duration mods aren't affected

All into one tenno
4)Atomic Dismantle

Creates a vortex that brings in atomic energy dust particles, growing into a large sphere, when at full charge, the sphere will detonate, spreading deadly energy dust particles outwards, dealing high radiation and slash damage to enemies affected.
Upgrade

This ability absorbs particles for 15/12/10/7 (will go faster each upgrade), this deals 100/150/300/700 radiation and slash damage to enemies within a 5m/10m/12m/15m radius.
Range Mods are affected, Strength and Duration mods aren't affected.

Alternate Abilities

3)Divide(2)- splits himself into 2 of him, releasing as a long projectile having effects depending on your surface level, from above he will deal knockdown in a wide radius to enemies below him, from below if enemies above him are caught within his range, they will be affected and be temporarily stunned, from eye level from afar he can deal stagger as well as damage, in close range any enemy around him will be ragdolled and deal damage.

Mikro is everywhere, he is one of many tenno.

A new idea I thought, is it a good idea?
Comments please
Edited by Hunter126

• 1 month later...

Hehe. Just try to be creative and think of unique abilities for your frame. It seems like you borrowed a lot of of concepts form other warframe ablities, like how Material Split grants him invulnerability for a while like iron Skin. Try to think of unique abilities. Other than that, this is a great frame and I'd love to see it appear in Warframe.

Hey. I like your idea. Just be happy other people commented on your thread. Not many people do, except for red skittles, who's frame should be actually made. Idk why the devs haven't actually made it yet. Must be money issues. I'd like for you to check out mine to see what you think.

yeah, did u see my first comment, positive or negative i just want it to be noticed, I'm a supporter of Red's work as well.

and sure i'll see yours, what is it, can you link it.

Oh and I dont mind this time, but dont suddenly change to talk bout another person's thread on this thread becuz it not that thread, RedSkittlez has his own threads and thats where it can be talked

Hehe. Just try to be creative and think of unique abilities for your frame. It seems like you borrowed a lot of of concepts form other warframe ablities, like how Material Split grants him invulnerability for a while like iron Skin. Try to think of unique abilities. Other than that, this is a great frame and I'd love to see it appear in Warframe.

When i thought of Material Split, i never thought of Iron Skin, Iron Skin lasts until it breaks, Material Split has a duration and Material Split will be affected by shockwaves. But i'm gonna tweak it to have an after effect on enemies.

Edited by Hunter126

Snippet? What is this, the scrapbook frame?

couldnt think of other names but r u just payin attention to the name, Snippet would manipulate those scraps of particles or something like that but i couldnt find anything that could become his name, can you give me a name.

Snippet for small as in small dust, he's not actually small like a fragment, he just manipulates dust particles

• 3 months later...