Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanart-Anime Redesign Of Bosses-Captain Vor

Madotsuki

(Apparently copy-pasting from DA screwed up the font, so I re-typed the whole thing in Microsoft Word to fix it.)

I'm an amateur artist. One of my hobbies is redesigning game enemies and bosses, such as humanizations etc. So, I decided to do my own twist on the characters/bosses in Warframe in an anime style. This will be the first in my new series of Warframe pictures, where I will redesign the Warframe bosses as anime villains (all gender-bended to girls, because i hate drawing men. yeah i'm weird that way), based on their information in-game, such as appearance, abilities, lore and what little personality they have. So, since this is the first of the series, it would make sense to do the first boss, Captain Vor. Or, more correctly, Captain Vorentine.

captainvorentine.jpg

Profile-

Name:Vorentine Ruk
Stationed at:Mercury-Tolstoj
Equipment:
-Pyrokinesis module
-Self-built ceramic blade "Cronus"
-Orokin Warp Boots (First discovered by General Ruk during an excavation. Replicates are currently being researched for mass production.)
Notes:
-Niece of General Ruk
-Youngest Captain in Grineer history
-Deployed to Mercury after previous captain of the system was KIA during an Infested assault. Despite her age, she was approved and promoted by the High Council due to General Ruk's recommendation and lack of more qualified candidates.
-Enjoys practical jokes, sweets and incinerating objects
-Hot temper

I stuck with the red outfit, though instead of the clunky full-body armor i went with fabric, which is more visually appealing (and easier to draw). Since Vor is the first and weakest boss, I decided to make her the youngest to represent that. Equipment-wise, I swapped Vor's walking stick for a flaming Cronus (explains the dropped blueprint on kill), swapped the shock burst with fire (fits color and sword), and added the warp boots as the orokin artifact (lore reasons). Also made her the General's niece to explain where she got the artifact, and also why she's a Captain. Enjoys practical jokes due to the whole "playing with prey" thing (lore).

The DA page is here: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Captain-Vorentine-367345458

Leave a comment and tell me what you think! If people like it, I'll do Jackal next.

Edited by Madotsuki

It's a girl -_-

GUUUUAHHHH... MY OTHER GOOD EYE, HE...ehem... I MEAN SHE HOLDING A SWORD AND I THOUGHT IT'S WAS A FIRST BOSS 

well in that case i'll tell u that this picture is 7/10 since i dunno how to paint on Paint, i know it's hard and an extra point for "Anime Style"

Edited by Doforcash