Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All 21 Warframes In A Single Image

Altrunchen

So I threw together images of all 21 warframes (as of 11/2/14) taken from the warframe wiki, into an image. The images of all the tenno together that I found online were either out-dated, had comments on them, or only appeared to be available but for some reason weren't. I don't pretend to understand Google and its infinite internet wisdom, I just type and hit enter.

Anyways, I made several scaled versions of the same image. It's nothing hard to do, I know, I just figured that this come in handy for others for reference purposes or something :p. Plus I needed an image with all the warframes together where you could clearly see them all for another thread that I wanted to start. But that's beside the point.

At any rate, for you to do as you wish with it, here are all 21 Tenno (say that ten times fast :p ) in a nifty little (or big if you'd rather) image:

OxlM0v6.jpg

25% Size:

http://imgur.com/ekQEkhG

50% Size:

http://imgur.com/OxlM0v6

75% Size:

http://imgur.com/5KvVFXW

100% Size:

http://imgur.com/olu0m2v

nicely done

kinda jaring how the 'theme-frames' art direction is so drastically different than the previous CB frames tho =/

Thanks dude!

Please excuse my noobishness, but which ones are the CB frames and which ones are the "theme-frames"?

Nice

Thanks! :)

those are the 21 warframes, each player is a Tenno.......

(grat work, found a new wallpaper for mi pc)

But I thought that the Tenno were the poor bastards stuck inside those things?

Come to think of it...is it possible to take those things off? Does anyone know?

But I thought that the Tenno were the poor bastards stuck inside those things?

Come to think of it...is it possible to take those things off? Does anyone know?

There isn´t much information, but its know that the Tenno use the warframe; so the player is a Tenno, he/she has different armours (the warframes).
Don't ask me if there are different genres of Tenno because there is no information about it, but some day DE will have to explain how me being a Tenno and considering me male i use a nova warframe, valkyr, nyx etc...
There is a post on the Warframe Wiki whit lots of information an the source of it.
hope this helps

There isn´t much information, but its know that the Tenno use the warframe; so the player is a Tenno, he/she has different armours (the warframes).
Don't ask me if there are different genres of Tenno because there is no information about it, but some day DE will have to explain how me being a Tenno and considering me male i use a nova warframe, valkyr, nyx etc...
There is a post on the Warframe Wiki whit lots of information an the source of it.
hope this helps

Hmm, I've seen these before but it seemed like a lot of it had to do with fan-speculation. Is there a particular sub-section that refers to what you are talking about? o:

Very nice work, this is going into the wallpaper folder.

Hey thanks! :D

Glad you like it. :)

Thanks dude!

Please excuse my noobishness, but which ones are the CB frames and which ones are the "theme-frames"?

-snip-

Themed 'frames;

Birdframe (Zephyr)

Goatframe (Oberon)

Fishframe (Hentoid)

Harlequinframe (Mirage)

Magcianframe  (Limbo) etc.

Hmm, I've seen these before but it seemed like a lot of it had to do with fan-speculation. Is there a particular sub-section that refers to what you are talking about? o:

Hey thanks! :D

Glad you like it. :)

Warframe exo-armor uses unique combative technology to create the ultimate weaponry. The Warframes hold many mysterious powers and mastering one requires dedicated use.  

–Warframe Official Website

Read the one about the warframes

Hmm that would make sense. I wonder then, which ones are from that era?

technically CB ended with U7, so i was exaggerating to an extent, becuz we got Saryn/Banshee/Booben during U7

the last CB frames that came in U6 were Nyx/Frost, before them was Ember/Trin/Ash/Volt/Rhino/Loki/Mag/Excal

but after Booben, the DC got a lot more input into the voting process of 'what should the next frame be like"

and thus Nova was born (crazy powers, but still artistically closer to the earlier frames)

then we get into the DC themes : necro, paladin, World of Warcraft, earth, wind/air, water, Captain Planet, etc

and of course technically all frames have a 'theme', Booben is the engineer, Banshee is all about sound, Ember is all about fire, Frost is.., etc

but FWIW the art direction has changed A LOT since CB and the early days of OB

if Rhino or Excalibur were made today, they would look nothing like they do, Rhino would have a huge horn(s) and Excal would prolly look like a medival knight with swords all over him

technically CB ended with U7, so i was exaggerating to an extent, becuz we got Saryn/Banshee/Booben during U7

the last CB frames that came in U6 were Nyx/Frost, before them was Ember/Trin/Ash/Volt/Rhino/Loki/Mag/Excal

but after Booben, the DC got a lot more input into the voting process of 'what should the next frame be like"

and thus Nova was born (crazy powers, but still artistically closer to the earlier frames)

then we get into the DC themes : necro, paladin, World of Warcraft, earth, wind/air, water, Captain Planet, etc

and of course technically all frames have a 'theme', Booben is the engineer, Banshee is all about sound, Ember is all about fire, Frost is.., etc

but FWIW the art direction has changed A LOT since CB and the early days of OB

if Rhino or Excalibur were made today, they would look nothing like they do, Rhino would have a huge horn(s) and Excal would prolly look like a medival knight with swords all over him

So you're saying you don't like how the art design has changed over time?

Every frame after Nova looks out of place.

Why do you say that? I put them in alphabetical order. o:

So you're saying you don't like how the art design has changed over time?

well i certainly dont luv all of them, but of course you can get accustomed to just about anything

no doubt many of the newer frames look 'cool' (take limbo for instance)

but at the same time, the cohesive art direction that was previously present is basically gone at this point

primes are getting out of control, with every new prime trying to 'out-prime' the last one, i just don't understand wat DE think's that they are doing (especially when ppl ask them to go back and look at the old primes and/or adjust them, and DE's response is: nah ; not that i would want them to anyways, but they certainly look out of place now in comparison, so the community's requests are understandable)

the next warframe is supposed to be a gunslinger chick, im fully well expecting her to have a cowboy hat, trench coat, and boots with spurs (basically sharon stone from 'the quick and the dead')

at this rate eventually we're going to have a bodybuilder frame, and a yoga instructor frame, the maybe a samurai frame, or a fat viking frame, or maybe a ghetto frame, possibly a victorian steampunk frame, of course the dragon frame will happen eventually as well

basically im worried that warframe's artistic direction is paralleling the atrocities that Michael Bay did to the transformer movies (racist robots, oil/pee jokes, robot balls, horny robots, the worst stereotype robot designs and voices evar) [the depths to witch the last transformer movie sunk, even i was amazed...]

i fully well understand the 'rule of cool' and i can take a joke and be light about things, im not ranting about the movember mustaches or pumpkins for halloween or bunny ears for easter or anything like that, but im just sad that warframe used to seem to have a cohesive artistic style and direction, and it seems to have lost that IMHO =/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

well i certainly dont luv all of them, but of course you can get accustomed to just about anything

no doubt many of the newer frames look 'cool' (take limbo for instance)

but at the same time, the cohesive art direction that was previously present is basically gone at this point

primes are getting out of control, with every new prime trying to 'out-prime' the last one, i just don't understand wat DE think's that they are doing (especially when ppl ask them to go back and look at the old primes and/or adjust them, and DE's response is: nah ; not that i would want them to anyways, but they certainly look out of place now in comparison, so the community's requests are understandable)

the next warframe is supposed to be a gunslinger chick, im fully well expecting her to have a cowboy hat, trench coat, and boots with spurs (basically sharon stone from 'the quick and the dead')

at this rate eventually we're going to have a bodybuilder frame, and a yoga instructor frame, the maybe a samurai frame, or a fat viking frame, or maybe a ghetto frame, possibly a victorian steampunk frame, of course the dragon frame will happen eventually as well

basically im worried that warframe's artistic direction is paralleling the atrocities that Michael Bay did to the transformer movies (racist robots, oil/pee jokes, robot balls, horny robots, the worst stereotype robot designs and voices evar) [the depths to witch the last transformer movie sunk, even i was amazed...]

i fully well understand the 'rule of cool' and i can take a joke and be light about things, im not ranting about the movember mustaches or pumpkins for halloween or bunny ears for easter or anything like that, but im just sad that warframe used to seem to have a cohesive artistic style and direction, and it seems to have lost that IMHO =/

"A cohesive artistic style and direction"...yeah I think I can see what you mean. :|

I personally think that DE has a terrible design philosophy concerning the game in general: "suggest new content only, don't go back and improve the base game or content except in minor tweaks". Honestly, I feel that some things about this game need to be reconsidered from the ground up, like how each weapon only has one model so that you only feel obligated to use a certain group of weapons around a certain level. Or that some warframes are preferred over others because they don't have as many weaknesses. Or that the trading and crafting system is horribly executed and needlessly inconvenient for players. Or that the whole concept of getting a blueprint and then THROWING IT OUT when you're done building something with it ( I don't care if it's a current incentive for play, it's still illogical and dumb), which is not how mechanical plans and drawings are used. Or how, in your case, you feel the art direction is taking a serious dive.

But good luck trying to get a suggestion passed around here, most people are so content with things the way they are that they will get annoyed if you suggest anything else. So yeah, this is the way the world ends I guess :|. People only want change or improvement when there's a crisis.

• 2 weeks later...

At this rate eventually we're going to have a bodybuilder frame, and a yoga instructor frame, the maybe a samurai frame, or a fat viking frame, or maybe a ghetto frame, possibly a victorian steampunk frame, of course the dragon frame will happen eventually as well

I would LOVE to see a Steampunk Frame (maybe not in game, but atleast a fanart of one)