Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Regular Days Of A Tenno [Comic Thread] [Last Update: 3/30/15]

Eliasdrid

May I ask what these comics will be based around? Will it show them in missions, or just daily Tenno life sipping tea with classy Ordis? Either way I would want to read it :D

A bit of both, I haven't had time to really get myself into it since I'm with final exams going on these weeks. 

I do have already some ideas for the next comics tho c:

More concept art? I'm deciding what to do with the room...and how it would look like, pretty much taking care of details in my free time...

details details details :v and our lovely Tenno girl

si46Dqg.jpg

ofc I didn't put two of my sketchbook pages togetger after scanning

SORT OF IMPORTANT POST HERE (will add to the main topic post later)

ZeB7ZY8.png

What's coming next....

-More comics! Short comic strips and one-page-long comics, not sure if I will end doing something longer than that

---Topics for them so far: Missions, Ordis' glitches, Lotus messages, Kubrow, Abandoned Orokin Apartments/Dojos, Asteroids, More Morning Issues with Ordis...   

-A Q&A (probably)

-More Concept Art for this thing, as it develops

-An update on the background of this, since some stuff have changed since I first did the comic. This is basically related to the fact that the room was supposed to be in the Liset, but after some info I've received and such it will no longer be there (kinda sorry about this but then the idea of a more larger space and "apartments" for Tenno appeared and this may go better in a larger environment, I will, however, find a twist to it and explain the first comic somehow)

• 2 weeks later...

The event, just like the Infested we are fighting, are is all-consuming if time, soul and sanity.
Which doesn't bother me, since I am on holiday, a ginger and never had any sanity in the first place.

Additionally, your character is the cutest thing I have seen since sleeping puppies.

Love your work so far. 

However since you plan on posting more stuff, would you be willing to put links or something on your original post that links to the page a specific comic is on for easier navigation?

I ask right now since this thread is only just starting, which means if you do decide to do it you have much less work to do at first.

Love your work so far. 

However since you plan on posting more stuff, would you be willing to put links or something on your original post that links to the page a specific comic is on for easier navigation?

I ask right now since this thread is only just starting, which means if you do decide to do it you have much less work to do at first.

Yeeeeeeepp actually thinking of this.

I will more than likely start checking over here if I posted art or concept art and link it on the first post, start with that and later when I update the comic I will make sure to link it asap to not lose it or forget about it.