Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Regular Days Of A Tenno [Comic Thread] [Last Update: 3/30/15]

Eliasdrid

*after reading the story* Now, who's cutting onions here?

Great piece, I'd love to see it in the Codex (now, if only we could see the art in fullscreen view again and without our frame standing in the way).

Aww, I gave myself feels, don't worry, I woke up one night at 00:30am and I had the whole thing in my mind and I was like " this is sad. I have to write it"

Thanks for the comment uvu I honestly didn't think my piece would end looking so cool since I never painted like that in my life, it was the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna use this post a bit for PSA:

The contest is over and I'm back to working on the comic (from time to time like always), I'm working right now on a Bonus for you all, I started it for my birthday but stuff got in the way, it was fun to draw it and I hope you like it, but I haven't finished with the colouring, so you'll have to wait.  

Edited by Eliasdrid

behold the glory of the

BLANKET FORT BONUS COMIC (because of reasons)
NPtYBEi.jpg

artist's note

Ok, unnecesary presentation aside, I started this little comic after my birthday (9th of this month) and my boyrfriend's (17th of this month too) and couldn't finish it on time because of the contest, which I couldn't win but welp, can't do much about that :v

I mostly did it because it was hella fun to draw and because when we went to sleep to a friend's house we did a blanket fort and idk, I really wanted to do this. Is one of those childish things that release stress and Tenno live under a lot of stress so I thought it was fitting, specially now that she has to reunite with her clan and who knows what else awaits for her in the future...

Hope you enjoy it.

Your comic just made me realize that the christmas decoration is gone from my Liset. :-(

Anyway, you did really great again. (Now I want to build a blanket fort, too.) And although you didn't win the contest, you made it into the honourable mentions. Which in my eyes is pretty good, too. I would have had a hard time to pick even just my favourite dozen with all the cool stuff I've seen there.

Your comic just made me realize that the christmas decoration is gone from my Liset. :-(

Anyway, you did really great again. (Now I want to build a blanket fort, too.) And although you didn't win the contest, you made it into the honourable mentions. Which in my eyes is pretty good, too. I would have had a hard time to pick even just my favourite dozen with all the cool stuff I've seen there.

I think we all miss the christmas decoration, it was 2cute

And thanks it's true, there was very good artwork on the contest, I don't think I could of chose either u-u

• 1 month later...

Hey there, Eliasdrid here, for some little announcements.

First of all, I was out all this time and have been inactive on forums because my father passed away around a month ago, so, I haven't been really inspired to draw and do the webcomic thingy here... february was a hard month.

I also started University today! I have some hope I will be able to get more of the webcomic done, luckily, because this first months will be easy.

And well, hope you are all doing fine, I'm sorry for the hiatus (as usual) but life happens; I look forward to find a way to make this weekly tho, because I wanna keep it up, but till then, updates will come and go.

Hey there, Eliasdrid here, for some little announcements.

First of all, I was out all this time and have been inactive on forums because my father passed away around a month ago, so, I haven't been really inspired to draw and do the webcomic thingy here... february was a hard month.

I also started University today! I have some hope I will be able to get more of the webcomic done, luckily, because this first months will be easy.

And well, hope you are all doing fine, I'm sorry for the hiatus (as usual) but life happens; I look forward to find a way to make this weekly tho, because I wanna keep it up, but till then, updates will come and go.

I'm so sorry about your loss. If it helps cheer you up, I think your art is amazing!

Here's to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

~Yet Another Bonus~

Inspired on this quote from the Howl of The Kubrow Quest & "DROP THE BASS"? :

"Ordis: To think it's been years since a Kubrow SPREAD FILTH ALL— graced this ship! Operator, drop the egg into the system to begin breeding— DROP IT ON THE FLOOR."

part I

uy7eOMe.jpg

part II

8b3qzWI.jpg

P.S.: Will go back to the story soon, I hope, I have sorted out part of the plot of what should be the next issue (keyword: clan)

Edited by Eliasdrid

I really hope we'll get replayable quests - rather sooner than later. It's been so long that I've gotten my first furball, I hardly remember the quest. And Ordis probably got a number of new lines in the meantime.

Anyway, that's a really cute comic. I can't wait how the story about your Tenno will continue. :)

• 1 month later...