Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Fuse-[The Mad Bomber]

jjbussey

Hey guys, just want to apologize in advance, I have no concept art, nor do I know anyone that could do art for me (Not paying for it -_-')  and I just wanted to share my thoughts of a warframe I have had for a while, so with that said, here it is:

Fuse, the Mad Bomber, isn't exactly the wisest of the Tenno. He isn't a dashing gentleman like Limbo, he isn't a stealthy assassin like Ash, and he ain't a pirate. No, Fuse is a soldier, a demolitions expert, who was as brilliant as Vauban at the time, but because of being oversaturated within the Void, even moreso than the other Warframes, he has gone mad as a hatter bomber. He prefers to make things go out with a bang, and would rather see his enemies be blown in all directions, causing him to have arguments with Mag over her abilities of magnetism and attraction. He has a broken viewfinder mounted on his helmet (Damaged from the last bomb he detonated inside a Grineer airlock), and his armor is designed to look like modern day flak armor, with pouches and thick shoulder pads, and he has a smoke black and dust grey color scheme.

His abilities are: 1. Grenade toss: 25 energy to use, tosses a standard handheld explosive that explodes on impact with enemies, and bounces off walls and floors, but detonates after a short time, does more damage and has a shorter detonation time on rank-ups. 2. Trip mine: 15 energy cost, places down a mine that has a small radius that is increased in size with rank ups, can be infused with more energy (the max energy to be infused inside the mine is also dependant on ranking) to create a more damaging explosion, full infusion at max rank causes a scatter of grenades to burst out after the initial explosion. 3. Blast armor: 60 energy cost, causes Fuse's armor and allies to become charged with explosive energy for a short time, making them resistant to blast damage, and also causing enemies in their proximity (increased duration and proximity range) to have a small explosion happen to them when they deal damage. 4. Kamikazi: 125 energy cost, and also 75% of current HP amount. This madman of a bomber will overcharge his blast armor, making a bee-line dash for the enemy targeted with the ability, exploding with a massive amount of force that causes knockdown to enemies in the area that were not killed in the radius, and dealing even more massive impact damage to the enemy hit with the attack. The amount of energy and HP used are lowered with ranking of the ability. 

With this information placed down, I would love to hear your guys thoughts, thanks!

Edited by jjbussey

Before someone goes along and says, "But its not a ninja", lemme just share some thought for you.

The comcept of a frame that creates explosions would be VERY fitting for warframe, why? Because what are two things that explosions do? They make a lot of noise, and a lot of chaos, which sounds like a DAMN good distraction technique. A warframe that specializes in explosives and other methods of setting traps takes Vauban and straps dynamite to his chest.

Now as for the concept, I can definitely see it, maybe not exactly like you described it but it would certainly be a neat frame idea, taking the concept of Vauban and adding Nova's explosions sounds like a good idea to me.

Also. to heck with it I might take a stab at a design for him. It wont be anything special but hey, might as well right? :D

Haha, thanks for backing me up man! I have a few more concepts I'm going to flesh out and post up later on this week, and yeah, I gotta say dude, when we have tenno carrying the Spartan laser now (opticor), no excuse for why we can't have a bomber xD