Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Earn 2K Rep (4K With Booster) + 1 T4 Key In 15 Mins Of Viver - Eris

quan256

First, I want to thank the community for their inputs, they helped me boost the rep per run from 250 to 500 (1000~ with booster) per one round.

Mag (Prime) with this (new) build (don't mind the Transient Fortitudem, it supposed to be 10/10 for maximizing efficiency)

Smntd25.jpg

Explanation: The build is focused on maximizing range (Stretch + Overextended + Arcane Coil Helmet) and Power Strength (Intensify + Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude) to nuke all enemies at their spawn point.

Trinity with this build (You can replace the aura if you want)

dBxEJ16.jpg

Explanation: The build is focused on maximizing the range of Energy Vampire and enough power strength to refill Mag's energy

Mag and Trinity will camp at point B. DO NOT move toward the spawn, NO ONE should move there too. Constantsly spamming Shield Polarize and using Crush/Pull to finish off the leftovers. Trinity will cast Energy Vampire on any enemy that manages to survive and those that are close to them. Trinity can also stand before Mag to act as a shield for her.

You don't need Nova or Loki since the enemies will be gibbed the moment they spawn.

Also don't kill all enemies when the round is over until your fellow Tennos finish grabbing loots. Can't survive with only paychecks from Lotus.

Result of 4 rounds:

yRNNC7z.png

l6nq4GA.png

NyYRB05.png

Edited by quan256

I tried Ash there and there is only 125 xp per wave.

So what is the trick ? Stick to point B and dont capture any else point ? Or spam shield polarize (it covers whole map ?)

Can you expalin it more ?

Shield Polarize damage scales infinitely as long as enemies have shield and kill faster and cover a huge area with Overextended + Stretch + Arcane Coil Helm (65m + 34m for each explosion).

Mag + Nova + Trinity will camp at point B and D (mostly B)

- Nova casts MPrime to make enemies from the far spawn to run toward B.

- Trinity will restore energy for both Mag and Nova

- Mag's job is important here. Move between B and D and spam Shield Polarize to gib enemies then Pull/Crush to finish off the leftover (I prefer Pull since its cast time is faster).

- The 4th teammate's job (Prefer Loki) is capping the remain points (Its easier than it sounds because most enemies around the map will be instagibbed by Mag)

Edited by quan256

I get the sinking feeling that TF is finally going to prompt DE to nerf Polarize -.-

Also i would have dropped that Redirection for a Stretch. If youre worried about death or something have a Limbo use Banish on you. Its not as if youll actually be shooting anything.

my 4 round run am mag at B alone and the excalibur guy at D spam his 4 ( no one run at spawn point btw we pick up item when finish each round only )

10365502_721020071300548_175717029534442

some game i got 3400 on 4 round too ( my guess is u need to kill the whole map as fast as possible enemie will respawn really fast btw mine squad doent have nova speed usually mob die at spawn point so no point using her

Edited by VioletX

Not sure how that's an exploit, maybe it's the intended design.

Who knows? For me its clearly using bad game design to give yourself advandatage.

Tho i dont really care either way. Might test it later, but i am bored in general with reputation grinding.