Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Against Corpus

Phoenix86

Question

Need suggestion about optimal build for it

I was thinking about this: Click me or click me if the former doesnt work

The build is assuming i'm using shield polarize to get rid of shields,

else i can simply swap Malignant Force and High Voltage to make it Magnetic + Toxin.

My question is about all other mods... am i missing something?

Is HCal ok or does it screw up my accuracy too much?

I know i could add another elemental mod instead of fast hands but i just cant live with slow reload times...

(the build is status based obviosuly, electricity + viral is awesome combo)

Edited by Phoenix86

6 answers to this question

Since you're going to use an ability to handle the toughest part of the enemy health, I would drop HC in favor of Shred. The punch through makes cover a non issue and the increased fire rate gives you a little better CC. Not to mention that Shred passively increases the status probability.

Ok so i've tested HCal and... well after 15m 40% of the bullets are off, after 20m i think 75% of the bullets are off.

I know that the Gorgon Wraith doesnt have a great accuracy anyway... but losing that much DPS at so low distance... i think i'm better off with Shred or another elemental mod

The thing that irks me is. If you remove the Shields why use impact dmg. Wouldn't slash or puncture be better?

well Gorgon Wraith has "innate high" Impact dmg, cant do much about that...

I like GW because it has nice accuracy, good look and overall the faster reload speed.

That being said since it's a status build i find KB from Impact very good for CC porpouses and dmg is enough to tear down enemies up to lvl 50...

not to mention that some might escape ur Shield Polarize or come after it and, instead of stop shooting a bit of extra dmg against shields wont hurt

EDIT: 

this could be an alternative: http://goo.gl/hnzqAJ

Swap HCal for Shred and swap Fast Hands for Cryo Rounds... hits harder, hits more, reloads slower

Edited by Phoenix86