Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Burst Fire/fps Problem Get Fixed Yet?

MechaTails

I remember reading something about Burst fire weapons no longer being affected by framerate, however I don't remember if the problem was fixed or if it was GOING to be fixed soon. Anyone have more info?

I can say it definitely hasn't been fixed. I tried Hind yesterday and it definitely suffered when the framerate dropped. Combine this with the fact that I now get inexplicable 2 second freezing and framerate drops since U15 and my poor Hind goes back into hammerspace the closet.

The latest update ruined my Hind's fire rate during a burst.  Though ironically, Grineer Elite Lancer's fire their Hind's faster than before.

I suspect it might have hurt the Burston and Tiberon's fire rate (during burst) but they already fired their bursts so fast a dip isn't nearly as noticeable as it is on the Hind.

The latest update ruined my Hind's fire rate during a burst.  Though ironically, Grineer Elite Lancer's fire their Hind's faster than before.

Try using Speed trigger + Vile acceleration on your hind. It looks like can start firing again before the burst is finished. 

Try using Speed trigger + Vile acceleration on your hind. It looks like can start firing again before the burst is finished. 

It's not the time BETWEEN bursts that's the problem, it's the bursts themselves.  The hind never had issues with timing for me (it already felt way better than the Burston.)  I guess you have to actually use the hind to understand.  It's like if the weapon were instead full auto, it went from 10-12 RoF down to 7.  It's like... I dunno... going from chchchchch to choo choo choo choo choo.  

Okay, time for bed...

Edited by Littleman88

I guess you have to actually use the hind to understand.  It's like if the weapon were instead full auto, it went from 10-12 RoF down to 7.  It's like... I dunno... going from chchchchch to choo choo choo choo choo.  

I have a 5 forma hind, it is rather clear what was done to it. The fire-rate during the burst was lowered, from around 14 (14 RoF is what people claimed it fired during the actual burst, prior to this fix), now it is firing in the range of to to 5-7.

Also, the other burst weapons all fire slower now, but the difference is at most trivial. it is just painfully obvious on hind.

Edited by LazyKnight

I have a 5 forma hind, it is rather clear what was done to it. The fire-rate during the burst was lowered, from around 14 (14 RoF is what people claimed it fired during the actual burst, prior to this fix), now it is firing in the range of to to 5-7.

Also, the other burst weapons all fire slower now, but the difference is at most trivial. it is just painfully obvious on hind.

They fire SLOWER?!

The hind is already the definition of dreadful to use before this and now it's even SLOWER?!

WHAT?!

WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS OKAY?! WHAT?!

Why am I so angry about a worthless weapon I sold already? I guess I'm just really mad about the Hind being so godawful when it looked so cool.