Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Missions Are Currently Heavily Bugged

TGDM

Interception on Earth, Round 8

A60uNMZ.jpg

I couldn't press any buttons on the screen and the game was continuing in the background with the next round.

After a minute WF crashed. The crash reporter wasn't launched.

Also the rewards are now called Wave 5, Wave 10, .... and not Round 1, Round 2,....

I had the same UI bug but on a regular interception mission (non-archwing) on Pluto/Cerberus.

I couldn't move what so ever but was being affected by enemy attacks. Upon dying, getting revived by a teammate or dying and using revive did not fix the issue.

It happened at round 8 as well :)

Edited by CruellaDeville

A60uNMZ.jpg

I couldn't press any buttons on the screen and the game was continuing in the background with the next round.

Also the rewards are now called Wave 5, Wave 10, .... and not Round 1, Round 2,....

I got the same thing around 8 and it made me alt + f4 out the hole game froze

I ran Venus Archwing mission, and had the invisible wall bit happen, always when approaching a corridor junction with an energy vent. Most of them you could get thru if you dashed through just at the right time as the energy vent went off, but I finally got one I could no navigate. At first I thought it was an intended "feature" but it isn't as I realized when suddenly I was one second in the clear and the next I had 20 mobs around me appeared out of nowhere. This game me the chance to exercise my Onorix to good effect, but once those 20 were dead there were no more to be found, and then I finally had to abort as I met the invisible wall I could not navigate through, as stated previously. At any rate I was disappointed, as I was excited to try out the Elytron, but I guess that will have to wait a bit.

This issue is also present in the void, wave 35 of a T4D mission and same issue as OP put up, there was no way to accept or decline, however after the time ran out everyone got host migration and disconnected, I was not the key host, nor connection host, however after the migration I remained in the match still able to play but with nobody else there.

Been using Earth archwing interception to test stuff. The bug appears to happen around waves 6-8, the waves are counting in fives, and it seems as though the host is unaffected.

I've also noticed that alarm sound for the nodes doesn't go off while playing as a client.

Uranus is still bullS#&$.

Might just be RNG on spawns bugging out or not (based on tilesets and spawn locations probably). The runs I did with my rank 4 Elytron / rank 5 Veritux were pretty easy. Did another one recently and the spawn rate was more similar to pre-15.1 but still overall less enemies on screen at any given time.

A60uNMZ.jpg

Hey! This happened to me too recently! O:

For the invisible wall you can fly pass it, just go round the corners and eventually will find the spot to move on.

I thought my game is bugged specific on me somehow but i haven't been bothered to play the game much after reading new hotfix introduced more bugs.

Might just be RNG on spawns bugging out or not (based on tilesets and spawn locations probably). The runs I did with my rank 4 Elytron / rank 5 Veritux were pretty easy. Did another one recently and the spawn rate was more similar to pre-15.1 but still overall less enemies on screen at any given time.

I did some more runs and I managed to actually get some waves in.

Funnily enough, now instead of elytron parts, all I'm getting is T4 keys. What a joke.

I ran Venus Archwing mission, and had the invisible wall bit happen, always when approaching a corridor junction with an energy vent. Most of them you could get thru if you dashed through just at the right time as the energy vent went off, but I finally got one I could no navigate. At first I thought it was an intended "feature" but it isn't as I realized when suddenly I was one second in the clear and the next I had 20 mobs around me appeared out of nowhere. This game me the chance to exercise my Onorix to good effect, but once those 20 were dead there were no more to be found, and then I finally had to abort as I met the invisible wall I could not navigate through, as stated previously. At any rate I was disappointed, as I was excited to try out the Elytron, but I guess that will have to wait a bit.

I had a few rare cases where a ton of mobs would show up (usually around the reactor core) and from then on the enemy spawning was normal. They didn't exactly appear out of thin air (space?) but it was like going from zero to everybody all at once :)

One thing I noticed about the "invisible wall" at the energy junction was that if I dashed through the blue energy directly from the side (as close as possible to the vent itself), I can get past the wall. Once on the other side, there seems to be no problems navigating either branch of the junction, so long as I don't double-back.

I can confirm this happened on both Neptune and Jupiter Sabotage missions.

Someone encountered the same bug. Also Round 8 on Earth.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340143-update-151015101/?p=3806489

I was with Silgon and i got hit by this bug as well.

Here my screenshots:

1- I guess "wave 20" means "Round 4":

Warframe0052_zps8ad774bf.jpg

2- "Wave 30" = "Round 6" - The bug happened on next round.

Warframe0053_zps55b21f08.jpg

3- When the wave menu showed up at the end of "Wave 35", "Round 7" = Bug striked - couldn't move. Hitting ESC was no help at all.

Warframe0054_zpsa87ab1b3.jpg

4- "Round 8". Getting a beat in this state

Warframe0055_zps08d1d72c.jpg

5- "Round 8". Can use chat and type messages by hitting "T". Can not swap channel "Squad" to "Clan".

Warframe0056_zps46a78ed2.jpg

6- "Round 8". Dead with countdown running. Chat was still working.

Warframe0057_zps17dcb962.jpg

7- "Round 8". Revive menu is up but that couldn't be hit/used because wave menu is on top.

Warframe0059_zpse7730f28.jpg

8-"Round 8". Wave menu for "Wave 40", "Round 8". I was able to hit "Extract"

Warframe0061_zpsa88a05a6.jpg

9- Mission success menu with wave menu still on top

Warframe0062_zps2813cd41.jpg

10- Mission menu back on ship. No more wave menu on screen. All picked up mods + rewards were there

Warframe0064_zps3c4f3685.jpg

Warframe0065_zps3e345f3f.jpg

Video proof of the Sabotage mission bugs is available here: 

Found a new one I'd never seen before, a black hole into nothingness.

The black hole progression blocker was actually around pre-15.1. If I had to guess, that was the thing they were maybe trying to fix.

A60uNMZ.jpg

This got me too last night, and right after Round 7 ended. I was stuck, but was in a heavily modded Valkyr, and my teammates were awesome, so I survived. The client did not crash. After Round 8, I could choose to extract which we did. Countdown proceeded as normal, I extracted, but the glitched Wave Complete numbers seen above appeared again and sat over the mission complete stats. When I returned to my Liset, the glitch was gone and I could play again as normal.

A60uNMZ.jpg

Happened to me twice in Viver, Eris after finishing round 7. First time, a host migration caused me to disconnect and lose all rewards. Second time, a guy disconnects, host migration actually helped and got me and another guy to round 8 where we encountered the same issue. I tried pressing the left arrow key and enter to extract and I think it actually worked. That time I got my rewards.

archwing missions continue to be heavily bugged.

ai pathing in archwing = enemies like to hug asteroids

archwing interception host migration = fifth cap point added at faraway location, one of the original appears as duplicate and can't be capped

archwing interception wave 8 reward = you don't get it

Edited by SlyBoots