Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing: Able To Get Inside Asteroids

Shifted

It isn't a hole in the model, it is a tunnel through the asteroid. I find them to be a very cool addition.

It's pitch black, there's "one sided textures", and "sharp" texture "cutoffs". I highly doubt it was meant to be explorable, and Rebecca already confirmed it's getting fixed.

Edited by Shifted

There is a tunnel in one of the asteroids but you have no light (besides the flash from your gun) to navigate the tunnel. I've had to fish out a few enemies form the tunnel every few rounds.

WMy6tNU.jpg

cdZM4bj.jpg

Should of taken a pic of the other end, the other end is beneath the asteroid.

Edited by Postal_pat

There is a tunnel in one of the asteroids but you have no light (besides the flash from your gun) to navigate the tunnel. I've had to fish out a few enemies form the tunnel every few rounds.

WMy6tNU.jpg

cdZM4bj.jpg

Should of taken a pic of the other end, the other end is beneath the asteroid.

When I first encountered this I thought it was a feature. And now it will be fixed :(

a pain to navigate mostly due to them being pitch-black and us having no flashlights, though

they could just give us flashlights in dark places with the archwing. It be kinda cool navigating dark places like the inside of a large ship, asteroid, etc trying to find stuff, or destroy certain enemies. Maybe even enter a large infested hive that has grown inside of an asteroid.

they could just give us flashlights in dark places with the archwing. It be kinda cool navigating dark places like the inside of a large ship, asteroid, etc trying to find stuff, or destroy certain enemies. Maybe even enter a large infested hive that has grown inside of an asteroid.

This!