Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Marks Idea

Zakharon

So I had an idea, when you get the stalker mark you must wait for the Stalker to hunt you down right? What if when you get the mark you are able to challenge him to a 1v1 duel, maybe in a room similar to the room used for the first 3 mastery tests, but maybe darker, in this fight you can not have team members and it is a fight to the death you both kneel in front of eaach other like a typical duel and first one to die loses, this way it is a bit easier to gain stalker drop items because by challenging him 1v1 you will be guaranteed a drop because you faced him alone. Also your Syndicate ranking would get a massive boost due to the respect you would gain.

Ideas?

Stalker stalks you and attacks you, he does not come when you are comfortable with it.

And Stalker drops are not supposed to be obtainable easily.

I have been marked by the stalker since April and he has not poped his head out I think this helps fix that

Stalker stalks you and attacks you, he does not come when you are comfortable with it.

And Stalker drops are not supposed to be obtainable easily.

This

I have been marked by the stalker since April and he has not poped his head out I think this helps fix that

It doesn´t really, since you would be able to go kill a boss and then challenge the Stalker (and repeat), too easy.