Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Sound In Corpus Tileset Room

Zareek

I'm currenly a "Valiant" for steel meridian. In the lowest daily mission today, I encountered a room, and everytime I went into the room, any sound would be VERY broken. Especially when breaking canisters and using smoke bomb. This map was a survival mission.

I've included 3 screenshots to show where it is, I dont remember the map name. I hope it's enough:

Indside the room, looking in from the door:

1_zps7ff7578d.png

Looking at the entrance to the room, from the hallway:

2_zps1ed0110c.png

Standing outside the room, looking into the hallway to show where the room is located:

3_zps0ec0e928.png

The room is located at the stairwell that goes into a spiral.

Ah good already a Topic for this so i post only a link to the video i made before some minutes of this strange room :D

so you can hear the sound, have this bug already befor 2 days on an ice planet with 3time more fog and sound bug  but no software to record.

here the video from today cephalon suda suvival syndicat mission.  -> http://youtu.be/foE7EzW_0UU

Ah good already a Topic for this so i post only a link to the video i made before some minutes of this strange room :D

so you can hear the sound, have this bug already befor 2 days on an ice planet with 3time more fog and sound bug  but no software to record.

here the video from today cephalon suda suvival syndicat mission.  -> http://youtu.be/foE7EzW_0UU

Thanks for including a video :)