Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Zephyr The Wind Elemental [Artwork Included: Alt Helmets, Archwings, Syndanas] - Anniversary Rejuvination

Volkovyi

Good Day Fellow Tenno!

We wish to share with you our personal project spanning these past four months to complete. This is a re-touch design of our concept of Zephyr the Warframe that has inspired team DE last year. In commemoration of a one year's anniversary of the original's upload, and our upgraded artist skill we present to you this highly furbished design of Arcane Zephyr. A combination of the original from last year, the official in game and with a greater knowledge of the Warframe aesthetic we have acquired over time.

Notice: For clarification Liger Inuzuka and Volkovyi are one in the same artist despite us using plural pronouns.

First to let you know this is a full graphic design presentation of the concept art, that has been divided into three parts only for this forum post for easier viewing.

This artwork is inspired by TennoLive 2013 and our interaction with the DE team. This artwork is dedicated endearingly to the DE Team. May Warframe bring you many more years of success.

Informative Links:

Original Design of '13 on the Forums: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121272-warframe-concept-zephyr-the-wind-elemental-artwork-included-resolved/

Volkovyi's Forum Archives of all Warframe related artwork: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306863-volkovyis-artwork-archive/#entry3476853

Full Print Version on Deviant Art: http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/art/Arcane-Zephyr-the-Wind-Elemental-V2-493112695

Liger-Inuzuka on Deviant Art:  http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/

Full Print and Focus Print Versions on InPrint for purchase:

1 - http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/liger-inuzuka/arcane-zephyr-the-wind-elemental-focus-print/

2 - http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/liger-inuzuka/arcane-zephyr-the-wind-elemental/

TennoLive Event on Youtube:

mls5zcS.png

l3grEls.png

dYdzlG2.png

Edited by Volkovyi
  • Like 1

Hey, throw the current Zephyr spin onto this and I'd LOVE to see them in game.

Hell! Redesign the look a bit, give him a new name, and work out a new kit of abilities and I'd say you could pass this guy for a male version of the current Zephyr - following the Mirage/Loki-Limbo trend that'll likely be featured in the future.

Hey, throw the current Zephyr spin onto this and I'd LOVE to see them in game.

Hell! Redesign the look a bit, give him a new name, and work out a new kit of abilities and I'd say you could pass this guy for a male version of the current Zephyr - following the Mirage/Loki-Limbo trend that'll likely be featured in the future.

I encourage you to carefully read the description in the post above the image and follow some of the links. You may be surprised what you see.

I encourage you to carefully read the description in the post above the image and follow some of the links. You may be surprised what you see.

OH! Is that EXACTLY what this is meant to be?? XD Sorry, the name "Arcane Zephyr" threw me off, seemed like you were going for something of an Alt Skin for the classic idea.

Hell, if you want an original name suggest: Kansas

I kid, I kid. But seriously: how abouts: Eurus/Euros (if Zephyr is the west wind, than certainly the male half of her theme should be the east, yes?).

OH! Is that EXACTLY what this is meant to be?? XD Sorry, the name "Arcane Zephyr" threw me off, seemed like you were going for something of an Alt Skin for the classic idea.

Hell, if you want an original name suggest: Kansas

I kid, I kid. But seriously: how abouts: Eurus/Euros (if Zephyr is the west wind, than certainly the male half of her theme should be the east, yes?).

I said read what I wrote.

Since you seem unaware to the point of this whole design, it is not an alternative skin to the official Zephyr. One year ago as its linked in the post I made a fan design of a new Warframe based on wind/air called Zephyr. That old design inspired DE to make the official Zephyr found in game due to popularity. You can find the link to the original thread in the above post under "Information Links." After one year and after visiting TennoLive, I redesigned my OLD Zephyr design with this NEW Zephyr design dedicated as a thanks to DE for taking their inspiration from our work. He is not a "male" version of the official Zephyr but rather the official Zephyr is a female version of our design.

Explore the links up in the description and as well on the Wiki Page for Zephyr there is some information about our design.

I said read what I wrote.

Since you seem unaware to the point of this whole design, it is not an alternative skin to the official Zephyr. One year ago as its linked in the post I made a fan design of a new Warframe based on wind/air called Zephyr. That old design inspired DE to make the official Zephyr found in game due to popularity. You can find the link to the original thread in the above post under "Information Links." After one year and after visiting TennoLive, I redesigned my OLD Zephyr design with this NEW Zephyr design dedicated as a thanks to DE for taking their inspiration from our work. He is not a "male" version of the official Zephyr but rather the official Zephyr is a female version of our design.

Explore the links up in the description and as well on the Wiki Page for Zephyr there is some information about our design.

Noooooo, noNONONNONONO! I KNOW that! I was there for the original design! I'm not TRYING to CLAIM you made this as a design, at least not initially, but saying that you COULD refurbish this design into a brand new male-version of the frame ala how Limbo/Loki embody the same sort of Light theme Mirage has. That was all that first post of mine was about.

Sorry if I've irritated you or you feel I've insulted your work. I'll admit I was a LITTLE unclear as to my intentions at the start of this. My bad.

ANYWAYS, back onto topic. I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. Awesome smexy and just... -Just.... HMPH- Love it.

My only little twitch is that Zephyr's legs seem a little short to me in the first pic, but otherwise everthing is just... Well you read the noise above.