Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Pacifying Bolts Syndicate Augment Mod Demonstation

CephalonShy

"Despite it's description, it does not disarm the target".

Hmmm..... sounds like something might not be working correctly. Did Host vs. Client make ANY difference?

And umm.. .your videos are awesome.

Edited by DERebecca
added detail on AWESOME videos.

Hmmm..... sounds like something might not be working correctly. Did Host vs. Client make ANY difference?

No, its same - no disarm. Thing is, i don't think it supposed to disarm, because text says "They are disarmed in confusion" - and they are, but not literally DISARMED. People on wiki saw it literally and marked ability with disarm, which is incorrect. 

And thank you for kind words :3 

Edited by MaxFable

I like the idea of augments..

but can I just point out that Nyx's Psychic bolts is a rather weak ability in itself and we shouldn't HAVE to put a mod on it just to make it not suck.

Will it be getting a buff in it's general effectiveness at some point?

Noticed something else on this video.

Stamina on this game is still very imperfect, not only you, but all players do that, we keep pressing slide every few steps of sprint, ever-hoping to save that stamina bar from depleting.

This makes a very tedious work of pressing that crouch button allot, just cause the game forbids us from sprinting much.

In real life, any person legs would get super tired of the constant crouch/slide and standing, and also from the constant burst of starting to sprint over and over.

The description does say they are disarmed in confusion for a short time. Clearly, they are disarmed, and it is temporary. The mod is working as intended.

It does. I just made that little remark, because some people thougt mod would work like Loki's Radial Disarm.

Noticed something else on this video.

Stamina on this game is still very imperfect, not only you, but all players do that, we keep pressing slide every few steps of sprint, ever-hoping to save that stamina bar from depleting.

This makes a very tedious work of pressing that crouch button allot, just cause the game forbids us from sprinting much.

In real life, any person legs would get super tired of the constant crouch/slide and standing, and also from the constant burst of starting to sprint over and over.

In real life people wouldn't be wearing super powered exo-armor trying to maintain balance between an ever growing cloned army, a merchant cult, & hives of mutated creatures...but hey, it's a video game. 

In real life people wouldn't be wearing super powered exo-armor trying to maintain balance between an ever growing cloned army, a merchant cult, & hives of mutated creatures...but hey, it's a video game. 

Clearly you've never met me.

I like the idea of augments..

but can I just point out that Nyx's Psychic bolts is a rather weak ability in itself and we shouldn't HAVE to put a mod on it just to make it not suck.

Will it be getting a buff in it's general effectiveness at some point?

I personally now want this augment and want it to stay AS IS. The dancing is hilarious. Also psychic bolts is very useful now that I don't have to use a slot for it. It can be spammed for 5 energy and actually does decent damage if all the bolts hit the same target. It can proc bleed, goes through walls and is oftentimes used to finish off hard to reach enemies or enemies on the map that you can't find . Can also clear low level missions very easy. For high level enemies it was useless but with this augment it now provides even more CC to nyx which is never bad as she is the queen of CC. 

Also psychic bolts is very useful now that I don't have to use a slot for it. It can be spammed for 5 energy and actually does decent damage if all the bolts hit the same target. It can proc bleed, goes through walls and is oftentimes used to finish off hard to reach enemies or enemies on the map that you can't find . Can also clear low level missions very easy. For high level enemies it was useless but with this augment it now provides even more CC to nyx which is never bad as she is the queen of CC. 

Really? Well I'm going to have to go test it more. Maybe I just didn't notice it had been improved so much.

Thanks for the info. Ill see how it works out.