Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20K Rep On Eris :)

Dr_Who_

My name is Dr_Who_ and I represent Thirteen Thirty Seven  Shadow Clan in Warframe. Recently I got 20K rep on Eris and many people don't believe me. So I have my screenshot of the results. Also will post results of my clan mate SevenDeuce who got 15K rep on Eris. Enjoy Tenno :)  

My results: http://i.imgur.com/LMKzUrS.jpg

SevenDeuce results: http://prntscr.com/539dvc    http://prntscr.com/539e1a

Wow. I guess I know what i'm doing the next few days. What's the trick then? Keeping nodes neutral and camping near enemy spawns?

Edit: Never mind, I get the idea now. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Tymerc

I love how people keep making threads about this just so they fix it eventually.

I also love how people are proud enough to brag that they actively want to rush through content as quickly as they can so they can feel empty whenever they reach and end.

I don't understand. I do Viver, and while I do get quite a lot more Rep then I will from other missions, 4 waves will only give me around 800 max. No where near the insane numbers you guys are getting. Do you let the enemy capture the points and then recapture? Whats the trick?

I don't understand. I do Viver, and while I do get quite a lot more Rep then I will from other missions, 4 waves will only give me around 800 max. No where near the insane numbers you guys are getting. Do you let the enemy capture the points and then recapture? Whats the trick?

Stick to A and D spam Energy Vampire with a Trinity and then spam the hell out of Mags skills and other high power high AOE attacks and try to milk the waves so each wave takes as long as possible with no one moving into the spawns.

The enemy will spawn and die immediately. The problem is that you need huge amounts of energy to pull it off. Also it seems to be quite boring.

Normal pugs mess up the spawns usually by walking into them so you can't reach the 10000+ kills needed for the huge rep numbers.

Stick to A and D spam Energy Vampire with a Trinity and then spam the hell out of Mags skills and other high power high AOE attacks and try to milk the waves so each wave takes as long as possible with no one moving into the spawns.

The enemy will spawn and die immediately. The problem is that you need huge amounts of energy to pull it off. Also it seems to be quite boring.

Normal pugs mess up the spawns usually by walking into them so you can't reach the 10000+ kills needed for the huge rep numbers.

Its pretty much a 20 minute spamfest, so yeah. Not exactly thrilling, but my previous WoW experience has hardened me. Thanks Blizzard.

Side note: are you the same Ziegrif from the Bioware forums?

Its pretty much a 20 minute spamfest, so yeah. Not exactly thrilling, but my previous WoW experience has hardened me. Thanks Blizzard.

Side note: are you the same Ziegrif from the Bioware forums?

Why yes, I am the same Franken Fran obsessed pervert from the BW forums.

And I can relate to the grinding experience.

I used to play Megaten before ME3 and Warframe. At one point I needed to rank up basic attack from rank 8.7 to max aka 9. So I found an enemy that reflected physical attacks and punched it for 8 hours. I was young, stupid and had the time.

20 minutes for 6-20k rep is really good when I compare it to punching myself for 8 hours.

Edited by Ziegrif