Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interception Bug

DarkLordX2

It happens often for me. 3 void interceptions today and 1 def in dark sector on Eris were failed because of that bug (1-2 players are uncontrolable, others are killed by overwhelming enemy forces). on different waves. The truth is the int. and def. missions arent working properly because of that bug. People are trying to leave with some rare loot instead of fighting next enemy waves. there is no fun when everyone scared ****less because they dont want to waste their keys and freetime (7 waves - 30-40 min). Please DE do smthing with that horrible insect. Thank you.

I had this happen twice in archwing interception(Caelus). Once I extracted(successfully) and the other time I tried to stay. Tried being the operative word. I had no control over anything, couldn't revive once I died, etc etc. It happened to one of my teammates at the same time, with the exact same symptoms. Thankfully, the other two still won, and I was able to extract after that, but still this is bad. 

Edit: Also, I think host migration happened with both of them. I know it happened with one, but I can't quite remember the other. 

Edited by Basilo

I ve just failed 35th wave of void t2 def (bug appeared for me on 35th wave and we failed after it). Im really "happy" because 40 min are wasted...again...Patch 15.1.3 ve just appeared and still no fixes for this error. You fixed "size scaling issues on Melee Attachments". Hey, DE guys, you have TWO GAME MODES that are nearly broken...every 3rd LONG game have that issue for me or for my mission_partners.

No, they are NOT incompetent ). This piece of code is HUGE, with many game mechanics and rich content and it works on THREE PLATFORMS...partly. They have their own priorities. And they are a pragmatic people. Just look at us players. After each update we become a beta testers. And instead of receiving some payments (cause its a job...playing for generating error reports) - WE PAY OUR MONEY FOR THAT. Nicely done DE. Really ).

Edited by jp_gunmaster

No, they are NOT incompetent ). This piece of code is HUGE, with many game mechanics and rich content and it works on THREE PLATFORMS...partly. They have their own priorities. And they are a pragmatic people. Just look at us players. After each update we become a beta testers. And instead of receiving some payments (cause its a job...playing for generating error reports) - WE PAY OUR MONEY FOR THAT. Nicely done DE. Really ).

I just feel that there priorities are extremely misplaced. Things that have been broken for years are still broken, and I get very sick of it.