Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

(I love you mynki :3) [link for DC:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/44619-design-council-warframe-phase-1/?view=findpost&p=444469 ]
MALE water frame: Cascade, Rahab, Engur, Abzu, Apsu, Ahab, Sachiel. (Possible names to vote for)

Power explanantion: He is able to produce hydrogen from his body, using energy he can bond hydrogen coming from his body with the surrounding oxygen in the air to produce water. This requires a large amount of energy which is then cooled off through the tubes of D2O (Heavy water) flowing through him.

Cascade is a sleek MALE frame, how he looks and his inspiration can all go to Mynki.

SOAK Debuff: My idea for a Soak debuff that comes with all of cascade's abillities Increases electrciity damage, increases freeze length, causes a steam DoT when hit by fire, and speeds up poison DoT ticks. It is meant to improve teamplay and make Cascade a valued support frame.
Soak debuff lasts 15 seconds.

Base Stats:
Health 100.0 (200.0 at rank 30)
Power 150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)
Armor 10.0
Shield Capacity 100.0 (400.0 at rank 30)
Shield Recharge 40.0
Sprint Speed: 1.2

First Abillity: Waterlog: DoT water prison, traps a target and deals damage over time. This abillity also soaks the target. Upgrading this increases power length.
Cost: 25 energy

Second Abillity: Wavedash: Highly increases Slide speed, and raises jump height from slides, you can slide without stopping. This does not increase sprint speed. Jump kicking/sliding into targets soaks them. Upgrading this increases power length.
Cost: 10 energy

Third Abillity: Spray: Cone shaped aoe (Like sonic boom) that deals flat damage as well as staggers targets. Soaks the targets. It has a longer forward range than Torrent. Upgrading this increases damage and power range.
Cost: 50 energy

Ultimate: Torrent: Creates a giant whirlpool surrounding the caster that deals high damage and knocks down targets. Soaks the targets. Upgrading this increases power range.
Cost: 100 energy

I would say in official art his melee weapon should be the Ankyros seeing as his ultimate knocks down targets and his Wavedash ability encourages jump kick knockdown play.

I give Mynki free reign over my concept edit whatever you wish, please keep him male? I am freely giving you (DE) this concept for it's use in Warframe and all future products in said franchise, I will NOT file any legal disputes over it toward you if you use it without giving me credit. I write this so there wont be any legal implications at all.

If you're interested, send a private message my way.

Here is some concept art drawn by my friend, a possible design for it. (Those are tubes of water/energy not dreadlocks)
CascadeearlyconceptbyDatareaper_zps5c1f9

Concept by Ausako
water_warframe_zps0e840818.jpg

Concept by Myheropatrickswayze
njX8Tel.jpg

incomplete concept sneak peak by a friend( Vandre )
CnKZ6P3.jpg

Edited by Abzu

We can call him Aquaman!

His Ultimate should be the power to control sea creatures.

He controls water, not animals.

"Why such a strong desire to keep him male?"

Because I like playing males and he's compliments ember.

Edited by Abzu

i want the first skill to be like the water prison kisame have in naruto that was awesome and a shark helmet would be good.

how bout a water whip as a skill that would be cool

Edited by MakubeX

Overall, good job!

As someone posted above: 9/10

I had an idea for one of his powers being to capture targets in some kind of big water bubble, making them immobile and unable to perform any action for a set period of time (seconds).

my 2 cents..great job, again! I hope it gives DE some more inspiration on future warframes.

Great job, once again!

what if he had blue water flowing from his back, leaving a trail behind him similar to how ash has smoke coming out of his right hand

and what if he could wield 2 katanas that shoot water from their eyes whenever he lands a critical hit?

and his name should be "Aquanique" (from aqua which means water and unique)

we should also change his ultimate skill to this :

Tsunami - 100 Energy : Huge Tidal Waves appear from the walls crushing down the enemies in the area and drowning them. It can knockback and stun bosses for 10 seconds.

This concept only works when you show the art you posted in the /vg/ thread, you dill.

Rahab here kind of suffers from Rhino's skillset syndrome, that its 3 and 4 are similar enough that you only want to keep one of the two, most probably the ult. However, a character that supports a nuking playstyle and allows people to see BIGGER NUMBERS pop up when using their skills is something I can definitely get behind.

Especially with flowy watertube dreads.

Natty dreads.

This concept only works when you show the art you posted in the /vg/ thread, you dill.

Rahab here kind of suffers from Rhino's skillset syndrome, that its 3 and 4 are similar enough that you only want to keep one of the two, most probably the ult. However, a character that supports a nuking playstyle and allows people to see BIGGER NUMBERS pop up when using their skills is something I can definitely get behind.

Especially with flowy watertube dreads.

Natty dreads.

I made it so his 3 fits more a nuking playstyle, upgrading it increases it's damage and range.  It has much farther forward range than torrent while torrent is useful for it affecting all around/soaking them as well as the knockdown versus spray's stagger.

I made it so his 3 fits more a nuking playstyle, upgrading it increases it's damage and range.  It has much farther forward range than torrent while torrent is useful for it affecting all around/soaking them as well as the knockdown versus spray's stagger.

Works for me either way. Since with that amount of shielding, I'll just up the shielding and shield regen. And all the Continuity, Range and Flow modules I can stack on that bad boy.

Fingers crossed. 'Cause I want to see this.