Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

what if he had blue water flowing from his back, leaving a trail behind him similar to how ash has smoke coming out of his right hand

and what if he could wield 2 katanas that shoot water from their eyes whenever he lands a critical hit?

and his name should be "Aquanique" (from aqua which means water and unique)

we should also change his ultimate skill to this :

Tsunami - 100 Energy : Huge Tidal Waves appear from the walls crushing down the enemies in the area and drowning them. It can knockback and stun bosses for 10 seconds.

LOOOL dude stop playing League of Legends that skill is from Nami the tidecaller Mermaid LOL!!! >.> that's plagiarism

(Not good with doing organic stuffs)

I love the design swayzee(especially the mask, feet, and tubes) ;), though he needs to be slimmer in the midsection.  He looks a bit tankish.

Edited by Abzu

I like the idea of a water frame, but wouldn't it need to be female to counter Frost? Also, when I think of water, I think fluid, agile, lithe, female.

Nah. To be honest the Water frame really ought to be the opposite of Ember.

The Fire frame is Female. The Water frame may as well be Male.

I like the idea of a water frame, but wouldn't it need to be female to counter Frost? Also, when I think of water, I think fluid, agile, lithe, female.

I think fluid agile lithe as well, since when is that only female? An athletic male (especially swimmers) fit those same characteristics.

Check your privilege.

Edited by Abzu

<p>I like it. Especially the debuff idea. Reminds me of setting up biotic explosions in ME3 multiplayer. That worked really well in the game and made it even more team oriented, something that Warframe aims at I believe. I would raise the cost of the slide abilitiy to 15-20. Otherwise it would be a cheap way to get enemies soaked.</p>

Good Idea! Very creative with the powers and the debuff effect. I agree that his passive would make him a strong team-support warframe, as (almost) everyone elses powers would recieve a damage/effectiveness bonus. Even the other 'team play' based frames lack a direct 'skill boosting' power (except for volt, with his energy shield), so this warframe would be even more unique. As for the name, Cascade sounds cool, so would Triton and Typhoon. I also am intrigued to see a water-based warframe! Although, after watching the live steam on the art of warframe, I have to say that I would love the ability to have both genders for all warframes, including this one. Female Ash and Excalibur FTW!

I agree, but if you look at water deities in most cultures, you will find that most of them are female, due to association with the moon, due to tides. Water has been historically tied to femininity.

Rahab is a water demon, Sachiel is an angel of water, Abzu/Apsu/Engur is the sumerian water god, chalchiuhtlatonal is the aztec god of water, Nereus, Poseidon/Neptune, He bo god of the yellow river, trition, Duberdicus, Alignak, Pontus, Untunktahe, Varun, Rodon, Yah.

If we go into beasts there are things like vodyanoi, I can continue on for awhile. You're highly underestimating the amount of males that represent water, if anything it has historically been tied to men as fishermen/sailors more than the female sirens/mermaids/nereids etc

Trust me, I like my water mythos.

Edited by Abzu