Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Refined Earlier Spider-Frame Concept- 'drider'

GratuitousLurking

The original concept can be found in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/29632-yet-another-spider-themed-warframe-idea-the-recluse/#entry266712

Name: Drider (Derived from fantasy gaming, Driders are commonly part-spider part-humanoids that are oft linked to Dark Elves, or Drow, and are well known for being ferocious enemies.)

Description: Like the earthly spiders, Drider weaves a web of stealth and deceit, able to attack from unique angles and wrap her enemies into their own ruin.

Visual Design: Drider's design features yon standard form of female warframe, a bit more thin and spry however. Her suit features a predominantly brown and deep violet theme, with each limb featuring a long 'second limb' over each limb to mimic a spider's other sets of legs. Similar to Trinity, a decorative protrusion would be off the hips, but much shorter, forming similar a bulb of a weaver spider. Her helmet would be gently pointed to the front, and would feature 7 view ports- the primary one is centered at the front, a horizontal bar that's thinner towards the middle, and then six secondary power nodes that match the view ports, two per each outer side of the main one and one above each side of it. Towards the bottom of the helm would feature twin protrusions, similar to a spider's mandibles. The softsuit could feature some spider motifs, or be left smooth with occasional armor plating. Feet and fingers could feature claws similar to Embers to help reinforce the more monstrous design of this Frame

A good representation of this design can be seen in the art section below, full credits to PantsAdvance

Stats: Shield 100, HP 75, Energy 150, Armor 65, Speed 1.25, SR 2.25

Mastered Stats: Shield 300, HP 225, Energy 300, Armor 65, Speed 1.25, SR 2.25

Drider is designed to be low resistance, but highly mobile, especially when she gets access to her long-reaching primary ability. Her goal is to avoid detection and direct confrontation, and works best either as the scout of a team or slowly working her way through a mission solo. This is further helped by her huge energy pool, which helps power her mobile abilities.

Art of Conceptualization Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34318-refined-earlier-spider-frame-concept-drider/#entry488266

Other Concepts:

warframe_concept_drider_by_pantsadvance-

PantsAdvance's GLORIOUS take on Drider. Specially like the incorporation of other elements I didn't even think of. Thanks man <3

drider_color_test_by_trinityguardian-d6n

Drider colortest done by me via Pant's design, also including the alternate helmets Lloth and Recluse.

Alternate Naming: Due to questions on copyrights for the name Drider and Lloth, alternate naming may be required. In that regard, frame name would be transferred to 'Weaver', and the first helmet name to 'Arachne'. Alt helmet 2 would probably stay as Recluse, or could also become Widow as needed.

Skill Theme and Skills: Drider's powers rely on being a Stealth warframe without cloaking, able to travel a unique way and incapacitate enemies. If discovered, Drider can use a few poisonous drones and a AOE web attack for self-defense. It should be noted that Drider brings with her a new debuff: 'Webbed'. Webbed slows down enemies caught in it by around 25%, while also offering a x2 bonus to any Fire-element damage that is done to the web'd target.

Skill 1: Slinger Drider strands several webs, pulling herself and sticking herself to the surface it was cast on. Drider will then stick there for a specific amount of time, able to use other abilities and attack from this position. When cast at a enemy, Drider will tug the enemy over with her webs, the leftover webs slowing the enemy and causing extra damage if Fire elements are used on the afflicted. Drider can self-cancel the effect of Slinger by jumping, and will automatically disengage if downed while stuck. CANNOT PULL ALLIES WITH THIS ABILITY.

Costs 10 Energy, or 25/20/15/10 if it scales with level. Common rarity.

Rank 0: Drider will stay in position for 15 Seconds, webs will stick to enemies for 3 seconds. Range of 15m.

Rank 1: Drider will stay in position for 20 Seconds, webs will stick to enemies for 6 seconds. Range of 30m.

Rank 2: Drider will stay in position for 25 Seconds, webs will stick to enemies for 9 seconds. Range of 45m.

Rank 3: Drider will stay in position for 30 Seconds, webs will stick to enemies for 12 seconds. Range of 60m.

This ability is affected by Reach, Continuity, and Streamline

Alternatives - Slinger is in all fairness Drider's reason for existing, however this could be tweaked into seperate abilities if the full power of utility/debuff was considered too strong. In that case, all movement-based portions of Slinger would stay as Slinger, an a little later on we could see the alternate skill Tangle, which would take the 'grab enemies, tug them over and coat them in web' part of the original Slinger. Tangle could also theoretically be made to work similar to Pull for allies, devs permitting if they fancy.

Tangle Drider tugs an enemy or ally with a net of webs, coating them and pulling them to her location. Allies would not get the debuff, obviously, and enemies would be Stunned for a short moment.

Duration of webs 3/6/9/12, Range of Pull 10/15/20/25, buffed by Reach, Continuity, and Streamline

Another alternate, should Slinger itself be found too overbearing for missions, is something a bit more simple, jumping on another random idea.

Suspend Drider launches webbing upwards, holding herself aloft a short distance, out of reach of melee combat. Essentially, this is a purely vertical version of Slinger. Instead of being able to be aimed, Suspend instead drags Drider about one or two Tenno higher strait up, ceiling permitting. However, it should be noted that it can still be canceled by crouching out of, but can also be used as a jump leverage, and naturally you can chain-spell it to get higher and higher.

Duration of hangtime 5/10/15/20 seconds, buffed by Continuity and Streamline

Skill 2: Cocoon Drider casts her web down, capturing enemies in a sticky cocoon and dragging them to her position, leaving them helpless in a silken cage. These cocoons can be attacked by a Tenno to kill the enemy inside, either standard means or via execution moves, as if the target was downed. Drider will also be able to preform these stealth attacks if a cocoon is close enough to her perch with Slinger. These cocoons will automatically stick to a surface near where the enemy is pulled. If an enemy spots it, they will attempt to free the mob inside by attacking the cocoon, with the same threat levels as Decoy and Moult, and attack damage to the cocoon is also transferred to the enemy inside.. Spotting a cocoon will also trigger Alert status, however. The victims may also fight to free themselves, preforming melee attacks. If he frees himself, he drops from the cocoon and goes to Wary status.

Costs 50 Energy

Rank 0: Cocoons have 500 HP and 25 Armor

Rank 1: Cocoons have 1000 HP and 50 Armor

Rank 2: Cocoons have 1500 HP and 75 Armor

Rank 3: Cocoons have 2000 HP and 100 Armor

This ability is affected by Streamline and Focus.

Skill 3: Websplosion Drider's panic attack. Drider creates a huge burst of webs in the area around her, slowing and making enemies susceptible to Fire damage in close proximity, much like an AOE version of Slinger's effect on single targets.

Costs 75 Energy

Rank 0: Webs will stick to enemies for 3 seconds, Websplosion is 5 meters wide

Rank 1: Webs will stick to enemies for 6 seconds, Websplosion is 10 meters wide

Rank 2: Webs will stick to enemies for 9 seconds, Websplosion is 15 meters wide

Rank 3: Webs will stick to enemies for 12 seconds, Websplosion is 20 meters wide

This ability is affected by Reach, Continuity, and Streamline

Alternatives - Another idea I kinda liked from a similar Spider-frame concept, refined a little bit to fit Drider's style.

Silken Bulwark Drider creates a short, but thick barricade out of webs, which can act as temporary cover. Essentially, Drider creates a short, tough blockade of webbed mass that acts as a way to block fire. I'm personally picturing it acting as cover you can crouch behind, but alternatively it could work as a solid, thin wall that blocks all fire. This would last either via durations below, or a similar health scaling to Cocoon with the same mod effectiveness.

Lasts for 5/10/15/20 seconds, buffed by Continuity and Streamline OR similar stats to Cocoon.

Skill 4: Hatchling Drider releases a set of poisonous, spider-like Hatchling drones into the playing field, which have high threat and scale with the current mission. These little AI drones will attack enemies by jumping, dealing poison damage and acting as sweet revenge for all those Roller incidents. As the drones scale with the current mission's AI level, this skill can stay viable for every level.

Costs 100 Energy

A Level 1 Drone will have around 30 HP, 50 Shields, 5 Armor, and deal around 30 Poison damage each hit, whilst moving at a default speed of 3

Rank 0: Drones scale to current level difficulty +0, spawn 2 at a time, last 30 seconds.

Rank 1: Drones scale to current level difficulty +2, spawn 3 at a time, last 60 seconds.

Rank 2: Drones scale to current level difficulty +4, spawn 4 at a time, last 90 seconds.

Rank 3: Drones scale to current level difficulty +6, spawn 5 at a time, last 120 seconds.

This ability is affected by Continuity and Streamline

Alternatives - Something different then little drone attacks, just for the lulz, and attempts to stay in web themes moreso.

Hunter Aspect Drider suddenly goes on the offensive, becoming much faster and furious in melee. Partially influenced with the addition of Roar and changes to Speed, this ult is a self-buff to change Drider from a web spinner to a hunting spider in mannerism. Melee damage and speed is buffed, as is base speed and armor temporarily.

Boosts Melee Speed/Base Speed by 15/30/45/60%, Melee Damage by 25/50/75/100%, Armor 25/50/75/100, lasts for 10/20/30/40 seconds. Buffed by Continuity, Streamline, and Focus

-----

Naturally, Slinger will be your primary form of movement when some ranks are installed. Combining this with Cocoon will allow you to incapacitate waves of Grineer or Corpus with little issue, as long as you aren't disturbed or spotted moving to position.If caught, Websplosion followed by Hatchling is a great way to take the heat off of you as you Slinger your way to safety. This frame would work excellent with sniping and silent weaponry.

Edited by GratuitousLurking

Good news and bad news Tenno:

On the one hand, I was a derp and apparently I've got a scanner in the house (Derf.) I'll be working on some designwork for Drider, but having issues getting the bodysuit for her right :S I'll maybe be able to post the helms soonish, will probably have to redraw Lloth to really convey some of the finer details, and both could really do with a bit more of a 'organic' feel. Drawing Tennos is hrd :( So ya, expect art for Drider Soon

On the bright side, did some small tweaks to the main post's ability descriptions, and offered two alternative abilities or sidegrade options when more abilities come in. Look for Tangle and Silken Bulwark.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohai. I did progress! :D

BEHOLD MY OUT OF PRACTICE DRAWING SKILLS!!!

First, the 'Default' Drider helm.

driderdefaulthelm.jpg

Compared to many other helms for Warframe, I guess it's a tad too 'simplistic' :S But on the other hand, I tried to fancy it up with some spiked protrusions and the fancy 'mandible' parts.

Now, the altenative 'Lloth' helm.

driderllothhelm.jpg

For the sake of sanity, I left out the 'minor' details of the weblines that connect the parts of the headdress together. Colored along with the suit's energy slot, I picture it'd be a nightmare to a system's bloom setting too :P

Finally, my way-too non-organic attempt at the body. Will most definately redraw or bug someone who's not out at practice to do it, as I am derp at organics :S

scrappeddriderbody.jpg

Crucial in this part of the design is the 'over the limb limbs', which I greatfully admit was terribly botched. The torso armor for the lower body is also kinda derp, thus the extra one sketched off to the side. I definately would think, upon redoing, I'd try to not only streamline the plating on top to make it more organic, but also add some plating to the backsides of the hands, kinda give it the Ember treatment for extra plates. And especially accent the organic-ness of the secondary limbs part of the design. Partly at a loss to how I want to do the legs too.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a shout out to Drider in the SSNN's next major feed?

I'd asked before I use it.

______

T̷̢͕͕̟͙̘͔̠̪͕͕̤̮͆ͯ̉ͫ̀́h͗ͦ͛ͭ̂̒̐͞҉̨̱̗̪̰̘̯̪͍̳͖̖̺̜̬̰͓e̶̐ͣ͂ͬͣ͗͑ͭ̌̄́̈́̃͗͛ͯͯ͊ͯ͜͝͏͎̭̙̪̘̗̗̠̻̰͝ ̲̝̝̥̖͍̳͎̞̬̰̄͗͋͆̐ͩ̽̀͜͞ͅs̯̠̪͓̩̜̠͚͕̗̉ͪͩͦͯ̍̊͂̄́̀p̺͈͍̣̜̫̗͈͍̖͔̥̤̉͐ͫ̑͘į̴̯̭̬̤̟̜̤̜̗̝̻ͦ̀̽̎ͤ̿͡d̶̐̐ͯͯ̏͐ͧͧ͑ͤͨͥ̋ͮ͆̚͏̷̭̼̩̲̭̮͎̗̥̪͔͖̲̲̗̜̞͠ȩ̛̙̱̟̮̫̪̼̥̤̘͗͌̇ͦ̃ͬͥ̏ͫ͒̓ͮ͐̚͜͡͠ͅr̶̿̏̃ͮ̏ͥ̈́ͦ͋̅҉̣̝̗̤̻͍̤͇̗̜̙̞̯͈̀͜͡ͅͅͅ ̨̲̣̜͙͕͇̺͖̼̩̪ͤ̓̈́̾ͯ͐̏̑ͦ̉ͬ̀c̳̼̩̭͓̥̰̥͙̜̰̪͊ͪ̒̆͟͞a͂̿͆̽̏́̐̍ͪ̀̍̓ͪ͒̃͋͏̝̞̤̙̥̯͈̘͉̫̼̼̬̺̱u̬̦͚͍ͥ̉̍̊̄ͫ͌͡͝͞g̵̯͇̝͖̹̮̝ͧͮ͐ͫ̔̏̂ͣ͘h̶̘̙̖͍̥͒͒ͭͤ̒̅̒ͦ̓ͫ̊͌̽̊̐͌͑̇̀͘͞ţ̡̙͓̣̞̠̪̯̯̮͍͖̭̠̘̝͓͉̔̽͐͆͊͒͑̑ͫͩ̉̚͝ ͔̙̱͖̫̱̘͓̞̻͙͉̻̫̔ͯ̿̑ͦ̓ͬ͞͡ͅi̶͆̄͒ͭͭ̄ͤͤͯ̃ͯ̓͆̔̍̉̄̊҉̶͍̻̘͍̹̻̩͉̤̱͖͡n̨̧͉̱̬̯̘̝̻̝͍͇̙̗̊̆̄̆ͪ̊̽ͨ͑́̿ͦͮ̚ ̨̃̌ͭ̒͒ͮ͂͗ͤͫͩ̑̒̚͏̞̣̘̤̱̭̲͖͓̤͚̣̰́͟t̶̟͇͈͕͚̗̙̖̟͉͓͓̞͙̯ͩ̾ͫͭ̊͟͢͝h̴̡̼̭͚̻̱͔͓͙͙̻͍̳͇̙̥̙̙ͪ́̇̍ͧ͗̍̾͑ͩ̿̊͛̏̒͆̊̚̕e̷̫̩͍̭̯̯̗̖̬̳͇̣̫̺͍̭͐͊̈́̉̓͑ͯ̅̈́̌͂̅ͨ͗͗̇ͨ̓͑̕͘͜͡ͅ ̵̛̱̼̹̟̘̬̈ͬ̇͗͂̽ͥ̅̒̃͐̔̒̍̀̒́͠gͫ̊̀̉̈́ͤ͆̿ͨ͒̏ͨ͑̐҉̧̤̬͓̹͇̠̠͘͡͝r̛͛͂ͧ̉ͦ̎̓̃ͣ̓̔̋̃̉̕҉̛̣̭̫̼̬̠̻͔̪͈̜͖̣̦̟͓̻̙͝e̸ͨͭ̿ͧ̈͆̈ͪͫ́҉̢̪͉̙͈̰̗̭̞͎̰͕̤̮̦̞̟͖̳͜ȁ̧̛͉͎̙̮͓͙̤ͥ͒͌͐̍͌̔́͜t̵̨͎̳̯̮͕̤͎̱͈̬͓̬̘̍̉̐̍ͫ͑̽ͪ̈̅͗͜͢ȅ̙͍̞̩̗͑̉̃̔ͧͭ͑ͣͦ͢͡ͅr̤̦̖̥͍͙͖̈́͛̃̐ͩ̌ͣ̀̕͜͡ ̵̤̥̘̜̫̻̜̫̱̤̩͙̭̄ͦ̎̅̐̂͊̽̂̎͆̏͟w̎̋͆ͤ҉̶̝͕̖͕͙͙̠̝̝̹̣̤̦͟e̔̅ͥͮ̉ͯͭ̈́͒̄̎̏ͣͨͤ͞҉͈̺͚̠͍͜͡b̺͈̫̘͈̠̼̹̃́̇ͮ̆ͯ̆̓̾̕̕͢͡?̏̅͋ͬ͏̸̱͚̙̩̺̤̖̩̠͉͟ͅ
̢̧͖̭̺̻̬̪͎͖̋ͩͩ͐̐̊͒̔ͧͮ̑ͨ̓ͥ̂͆̚
̧̤̭̺͖͚̏̓͋̌ͩ̆ͬ̆̃̂̀Ơ̤͇̗̖͖͎̦̗̰̭̇̌̓͂ͫͪ͂ͭ͐͋̒̌̓ͤ̆̎ͭͥ̕͢͡͠n̟͇̖̱̪̜̟͕͎͕̟̩̞͗̓ͪ̈́̔͟͢ͅë̸̵̺̯̙̙̳̗͇͎̩̘́̋͋́̔ͯ͂͒͗͂͗̽̀͌̈́̿̕ͅ ̧̆͌͂̋ͮͩ̊̓̆̐̂ͨ̚͏̰̼͖̘̣̻̥s̛̬͍̖̜̝͍͙̹̘͍̙̲͍͈͕͕ͮ̌ͬͮ̋ͪ͌̈́̑ͨ̊ͪͬ̑ͩ̑̆͠h̄̽ͯ̉̿͘͠҉͕̙̲̞͙͇͈̖͖̱͔͙͚͉͓̘̰͟͞e̢̩̯̺͔͈̼̟̯̲̺ͧ̔ͧ̌͆̇͐̏̇͌̂̚͡ͅ ̷̨̪̱̼̜̪̗͈͙̲̳̳̪̥͗̆ͨ͆ͭ͊̇̆̓̒ͅc̨̺͚̖͚̳̺̪̜̼͈͍̹̿̇͐͆̃̉ͦ̑̄ͤ̑̄͟͞a̴̡̔͛̋ͤ̂͌ͨͤͦ̍ͭ͏̶̜̭̫̘̬̠̰ṉ̨̟̙͙͔̦̲͉̺̭̳͂̌̍ͣ̅͒ͦ͆ͣ̇ͯ͌͒̅͑̀́͡͞n̛̜͉̭̯̻̮̠͈͎̜͙̻̭̪̤̳͉͓̑ͩ̓͊̄͊ͥ͆͑̏̉̒ͫ͌̀́̚̚͝ǫ̔ͤ͗́̎̐ͭ̎ͮͪͪ͒҉҉̛҉͙̩̬̮̝̟̙͇̹̗̻̤̪͖̙ͅt̨͉̝̖̻̱̘͚̦͈̝̦͓̦͍̏̑ͯ̂ͥ̑̔̄ͪ̋́̚͠ ̶̶̷̹͚̺̲͖͖͇̓̔̆ͫ̈̀͠ç̵̫̖̭͔͈̰̣̘͔̼̜̱̤̖͙̼̯̿̉͑ͤ͑ͯͨ̒ͨ̆ͪ͐͋̃ͬͩͦ̄̐͡͝oͪ͊̓ͯ̐ͥ͂̀҉̶̵̶̱̹̞͈͓̮̟ͅm̬̥̖͔͇̱̥͇͉̞͇̞̰̞͔̠͛ͬ̋̾͆͒͆ͪͣ̆̒̈͋̓̚͠p̷̡͖̜̖̘͚̝͕̩͇͙͔̻̥͚̲̉ͫ̓͟ͅr̴̭̩͇͔͓ͣ́̎ͫ͌̿͗̏̈̃̅͛̋͐ͨ͐͊ͅe̜͚̘̰̜̣̝͓̲̮̟ͨ̐̂̀ͮͦͭͫ̆̔ͦ̉̈̓͑̎͘͢͡h͌̈ͯ̂̏͂̚҉̸̭̳̙̜͕̩͇͘e̶̟̬̺̜̩̬̙͎̭̠ͨ̄̌́͞͠n̮̪̯̫̎͒̾̃ͮ́͋͛͐̓̅̋͑͑̽̕͞͠͞ͅd́ͪ̀ͫ͗͌̅͛̂̀҉̝̪̺͓̯̤̖
̛́̎ͨͮ͆͛̋̌ͥ̑̋ͥ҉̴̸̫͖̪̪̻̭̤̼̝͈̫͇̥͜
͊̓͌̽̎͌̃̃̉̓̈ͯͧ̄҉̛̻̘̝̼͖̣̳͚̙̺͖̘̖̻̦͡S̢͚̻̺͍̱͙̞̺̞̣̗̞̳̝̬̻͈ͯ̊̀̂̑̚͡ư̼͖̻̜̩̤̮͚̲͖̹͚ͭ̅́́ͦ̃ͩ̅ͣ̓̐̾́̚͢͝ͅr̵ͮ͋̒́̇ͤͤ̾͘͠͡҉͔̻̬͓̜͙̪̮͍͎̭̰̩͇̭̱͓̻ŗ̩̮̗̫̪̦̹͙̦̟͉̪̙͔͚̰ͣͫ͒ͥ͋̊͑̃̊͟ͅͅĕ̑͊́̅̓̎͐ͥ̌ͦ̚͏̷̱̺͖̹̮͉̯̲̯̣͓̱̫̘ͅn̡̛̜̮̮̱̜̤̎̉͑̅͐̂̃͌ͤͪ̑͑͋ͫ́d̡͆̒ͮ̍̅̇ͪ̀̚͜҉̧̣̹̩̳̠̦̦̯ͅȅ̵̶̘̞̬͇͇̲͓̝̣͇̩ͧ̅͆ͭ̉̆̎̇ͩͫ̍͐̾͊̆́́r̆̎̓̄̓͋́͗̂ͤ̏͡͏̷̺͎̖̪̻̟͈͎̥͚̲͖̹̗͖͕̳͡ ̌́͌̍̾͂ͤ̇̔ͧ͋ͥ̎̎̑̓҉̧̱̙̹̩̰͓͕t̍͑̈̽҉̢̦̲̞̺̼͍̺̞̬̮̰ö̵̡̢̹̜̫̘̠̝́ͩ̿ͪ͒͊̐̇̆̉ͧ̿ͦ͊̇́̀ͅͅ ̵̧̘͔̟̤̬̥͙͖͖͕̺̰̮̝̱͊ͪ͊ͬͫ̃͑͌͗ͪ̉͘͟i̜̪̼͎̥̘͍̣̗̼͙̩̣̔̈̅̍ͯ̒͗̚͘͜͝ͅt͑̂̒̈̓̌ͦ̌ͮ̔̃̓̋̍̈́҉̜̺̝͎̘͉͕̦͙͜ͅ'̷̢̢̺͕̻̬͎̄͊̄͂ͤ̀͋̆͘͡s̶̛͌͂̽̏͂̔̎̐͛̇ͯͯ̅ͩ̃͌̀̕҉͇̻͇͉͍̩̲͉̗͉̗̙̜̠͈̘̤ ̶̡͍̜̩̠̖͚̱͇̭̄̍͗͆͛̀͌̊e̴̳̙̺̭̞̝͚̖̪̖͒̋̿̒̈̓͑͊͋̈́͟͠ͅͅṁ̡͉̦͎̯̪̣̝͔̺͙͍̬̊̎̅̄͐̎ͣ̍̇̀̾͆͒̚̚͡b̶̵̨͈͓̰̝͖̋̓̀ͣͪ̋ͦ͡r̵̹̝͍͕̞̞̥̟̝͈̗ͫ͊͆̑̓͊̈̋ͫ̄͡aͯ̄ͧͯ̈̽̔́ͭ̇̍̎̉̆͂̒҉̧̢̖̻̗͇̪̫͚̣̮͈͇͙̳͜͜ͅc̸͙̜͕̘̥̲̤̭̜̻̳̓̌̂ͬͮ̓̿͛̐̎̀͂̇̚eͨ̋͌̃̍͋͒̓̏ͤͤͮ̅ͧ̓͐͠҉̶̯̻̯͕͝
̙̬̤̣̓̽̃̎̂ͨͬ̋͆̈͡͞
̨̧̟̞̳͈̮̜̻̥̬̬̜͇̻̫͋̓̾̓ͧ̇̓̑̀̎̃ͪ͋ͦ͟ͅa̪̹̪̣̫̼̝̞̪̫̭̦͗ͤͤ̏̕͟͢͝͝ͅṉ̸̸̢͇͚̬͙̱͕̬̳͈̱̜̱͍̼̤͔̥̍̿̑ͬ̓̍͐̒̃̎̈́͐̃̃̍́ͭ͝ͅd̵̵̷͔̘̹͚̯̞͓͚͚͉̄͗̌̓ͫ̎̃̏ͥ ̢̢̦̗̝̗̗͔͙͚̣̤̤̗̫̠̽ͮ̋͊ͯͤ̉̑͊̔̃̋́̒̓ͥͮ͠f̡̧̻̯̫̞̘͍̯̥̳̗͕̜̯͎͙̥̦͚͋́͑ͯ͑́͜͟ͅiͥ̂ͫ̋͗̌ͭ̅̋ͭ̊̓ͯ̌̅ͥͦͩ̓́͝҉̲̬̩̻͔̺̭͠͠n̴̹̲̻͚̤̪͎̤̟̪̤͚͋͛͒͐̈ͯͫͫͬ̽̍͡͞d̵̨̻̤̻ͮ͂̋͊̌̍̆̓̋͊͂ͮ͑̏̔̂͘͠ ̷̷̛͍̳͔̝͓͕̜̥̀̎ͪͪ̄́̕P̴̷͕̰̩͙̎͑ͪ̔̐͂̽͛ͩ̓͡ȩ̷̡̹͈̞͓̟̳̙̜̪̳̹̜̭̙̤͌͒̓͐̓͂͛ͦ͌͊ͦ̒̇̇̈́ͣͣ̏͘͝a̴̶̡̨̰̣͖̳̬̖̫̹̰͉̠̮̱̯͙̗̍̈͌ͫ̿ͮ̄͑̈ͮ̚͜ĉ̟̩̦̰͍̰̹͖̪̋͛̽̎ͨ͗̀͠͡͡e̴̊͂̓̿́̌͂ͭ͛͊͒ͮ͋̚͏͕͉͕̘̺͈̘̫̳̤̤̻͞ͅ ̷̗̤͉̩̬̘̘͓̪̗͍̫̳̤̀̈́ͯ̋ͤ̓̃̅͜i̷͖̗͕͍̦̗̟͍̤̩̮̥̟̥̐̎̉̂̔̾̍͊ͣ̑͌̂̏̇̍̎͠͡ṉ͖̟̮̙͈͈̘̗̭̯̱͎̻̏̌̈̒̋ͣ͌͘ ̴͎̱̤͈̜̠̜̤̦̦̲ͣͣͩ̎̅͆̇͑́̚͟͢ť̞̦͕̳͉̙̤͈̥̻̥͔͖̳̯̲͉̖̃̓̋̑̏̄̾͌͑́͗́̄̊̉͋ͯ͘͢h̸̽͋̓́͌ͪ̓̅ͤͨ͆̅ͮ̈̅͟҉̳̮̪͇͈̖̼͎͇̻̠̺̬̥̭͕̠ͅȅ̢̨͖̲̪̘̺̭͎͓͚̬̠̖̦̫ͧ̃ͩ̚ͅ ̂̇ͥ̄ͬ́ͭ͑͛́̈́ͪ͋ͦ̓ͭ̀͏̱̣̣͙̞͔̱̯̳͖̙̙͘ͅA̸̶̢͆̋̃̓̂̿̋̓͋̈̇̔̑̃ͦ̇̄ͣ͏͖̟̠̘̙̦̦̻͈̙̳̘̺̭̬̣̰̭l̶̨̗͓̳̫̖̪̗̗͓̬͉̤̮͕̉͒̇̍ͣͧ̃̍ͣ̓̾̾ͪ̃̓͞͡l̍̓̏̃ͣ̉̍ͧ̅̈͗҉̷̡̺̳̳̻̲̜̫̭͘ ̢̨̛͎̠̦͚͓̩͎͓̮̝͈̳ͬ̓̋̃̂̐͒͑ͦ̆͑̈́̅͋̿͟͞F̡ͤͬͧͣͬ̌̀́͏̥̘̱̱̫̼͍̯̘̠̭̖̝ͅǎ͙͍͕̝͙̪ͯ̐͑͐̓ͬ͝t̶ͧ̀ͭͥ̒̇̔͊͗͊̌͒͏̶͇͖̠̲̩͢͠ḩ̶̢̿́́͛̚͜͏̪͍͇̝͍̗̭̭̬̟͎ę̃ͣ͗̊ͣ͐ͯͯ̃̅̋͂̂͛҉̪̫̪̘̗̗̞̗̺͓r͊̌ͭ́̄̈́́ͪͯͩ͆͆͋̑̌ͨ̊̓͛͏̢̟͚͇͓͙̗̟̬̞̻́̕'̵̵͕̱͖̰̭̩̖͙̙ͬ͌͑̿͑͑͐ͤ͑ͣ̈ͧͯ̓̀ͮͭ͟ṣ̷̭̗̫̝̝̣̠̦̳̩̳̳͇̜͔̰͈ͨ̇͋ͦ͂͋͛̈́̓ͬ͂͜ͅ ̨̨̦̖̬̮̳̫̣̱͌͑ͧ̌ͭ̈́̋͝R̍̂͋ͩ͛̈͟͏͖̜̖̬̥̳̟͜a̯̭̪̲͓ͫͫ̓̈͘͜͟d̰͈͖͚͆̂̑̔̉̀͞i̶̧̝̱̣̱̳̲̟̟̺̣̥̭͓̰̪͆̊ͧ̈́̏̈́̑̀͐ͧ̀͌̚͘͟͠ͅͅa̛̞̬͉̥̱̓͋ͦ͂̃̉̀̊̋ͫ͋̅̅ͣͫ̒͠͡͝͝n̶̸̸̦̼͉͇̮͒̈́̌̑ͫ͛̉͌͑͐ͨ̃ͧ͒ͥͮ͞c̵̨͉̺̤͉͖̹͎̣̭̣̰͍̥̹ͨ̏̾͛ͣ͆ͤ̏̍̄͗̆͐͐̅̽̓̏͘̕e̛͇̪̙̠͕̗͇̪͓̗̬͍̱̪ͩ̿ͫ̂ͪ́ͧͥͤ͆͒̐́̚̚͡͠ͅͅ

Updated with PantsAdvance's delicious take of the frame. Now brb, gonna try to stop fawning over it for a bit ^^;

Is that a corset?  And multiple limbs?

Forget the poll in the Design Council, I want this frame.

Can I make a shout out to Drider in the SSNN's next major feed?

I'd asked before I use it.

______

T̷̢͕͕̟͙̘͔̠̪͕͕̤̮͆ͯ̉ͫ̀́h͗ͦ͛ͭ̂̒̐͞҉̨̱̗̪̰̘̯̪͍̳͖̖̺̜̬̰͓e̶̐ͣ͂ͬͣ͗͑ͭ̌̄́̈́̃͗͛ͯͯ͊ͯ͜͝͏͎̭̙̪̘̗̗̠̻̰͝ ̲̝̝̥̖͍̳͎̞̬̰̄͗͋͆̐ͩ̽̀͜͞ͅs̯̠̪͓̩̜̠͚͕̗̉ͪͩͦͯ̍̊͂̄́̀p̺͈͍̣̜̫̗͈͍̖͔̥̤̉͐ͫ̑͘į̴̯̭̬̤̟̜̤̜̗̝̻ͦ̀̽̎ͤ̿͡d̶̐̐ͯͯ̏͐ͧͧ͑ͤͨͥ̋ͮ͆̚͏̷̭̼̩̲̭̮͎̗̥̪͔͖̲̲̗̜̞͠ȩ̛̙̱̟̮̫̪̼̥̤̘͗͌̇ͦ̃ͬͥ̏ͫ͒̓ͮ͐̚͜͡͠ͅr̶̿̏̃ͮ̏ͥ̈́ͦ͋̅҉̣̝̗̤̻͍̤͇̗̜̙̞̯͈̀͜͡ͅͅͅ ̨̲̣̜͙͕͇̺͖̼̩̪ͤ̓̈́̾ͯ͐̏̑ͦ̉ͬ̀c̳̼̩̭͓̥̰̥͙̜̰̪͊ͪ̒̆͟͞a͂̿͆̽̏́̐̍ͪ̀̍̓ͪ͒̃͋͏̝̞̤̙̥̯͈̘͉̫̼̼̬̺̱u̬̦͚͍ͥ̉̍̊̄ͫ͌͡͝͞g̵̯͇̝͖̹̮̝ͧͮ͐ͫ̔̏̂ͣ͘h̶̘̙̖͍̥͒͒ͭͤ̒̅̒ͦ̓ͫ̊͌̽̊̐͌͑̇̀͘͞ţ̡̙͓̣̞̠̪̯̯̮͍͖̭̠̘̝͓͉̔̽͐͆͊͒͑̑ͫͩ̉̚͝ ͔̙̱͖̫̱̘͓̞̻͙͉̻̫̔ͯ̿̑ͦ̓ͬ͞͡ͅi̶͆̄͒ͭͭ̄ͤͤͯ̃ͯ̓͆̔̍̉̄̊҉̶͍̻̘͍̹̻̩͉̤̱͖͡n̨̧͉̱̬̯̘̝̻̝͍͇̙̗̊̆̄̆ͪ̊̽ͨ͑́̿ͦͮ̚ ̨̃̌ͭ̒͒ͮ͂͗ͤͫͩ̑̒̚͏̞̣̘̤̱̭̲͖͓̤͚̣̰́͟t̶̟͇͈͕͚̗̙̖̟͉͓͓̞͙̯ͩ̾ͫͭ̊͟͢͝h̴̡̼̭͚̻̱͔͓͙͙̻͍̳͇̙̥̙̙ͪ́̇̍ͧ͗̍̾͑ͩ̿̊͛̏̒͆̊̚̕e̷̫̩͍̭̯̯̗̖̬̳͇̣̫̺͍̭͐͊̈́̉̓͑ͯ̅̈́̌͂̅ͨ͗͗̇ͨ̓͑̕͘͜͡ͅ ̵̛̱̼̹̟̘̬̈ͬ̇͗͂̽ͥ̅̒̃͐̔̒̍̀̒́͠gͫ̊̀̉̈́ͤ͆̿ͨ͒̏ͨ͑̐҉̧̤̬͓̹͇̠̠͘͡͝r̛͛͂ͧ̉ͦ̎̓̃ͣ̓̔̋̃̉̕҉̛̣̭̫̼̬̠̻͔̪͈̜͖̣̦̟͓̻̙͝e̸ͨͭ̿ͧ̈͆̈ͪͫ́҉̢̪͉̙͈̰̗̭̞͎̰͕̤̮̦̞̟͖̳͜ȁ̧̛͉͎̙̮͓͙̤ͥ͒͌͐̍͌̔́͜t̵̨͎̳̯̮͕̤͎̱͈̬͓̬̘̍̉̐̍ͫ͑̽ͪ̈̅͗͜͢ȅ̙͍̞̩̗͑̉̃̔ͧͭ͑ͣͦ͢͡ͅr̤̦̖̥͍͙͖̈́͛̃̐ͩ̌ͣ̀̕͜͡ ̵̤̥̘̜̫̻̜̫̱̤̩͙̭̄ͦ̎̅̐̂͊̽̂̎͆̏͟w̎̋͆ͤ҉̶̝͕̖͕͙͙̠̝̝̹̣̤̦͟e̔̅ͥͮ̉ͯͭ̈́͒̄̎̏ͣͨͤ͞҉͈̺͚̠͍͜͡b̺͈̫̘͈̠̼̹̃́̇ͮ̆ͯ̆̓̾̕̕͢͡?̏̅͋ͬ͏̸̱͚̙̩̺̤̖̩̠͉͟ͅ

̢̧͖̭̺̻̬̪͎͖̋ͩͩ͐̐̊͒̔ͧͮ̑ͨ̓ͥ̂͆̚

̧̤̭̺͖͚̏̓͋̌ͩ̆ͬ̆̃̂̀Ơ̤͇̗̖͖͎̦̗̰̭̇̌̓͂ͫͪ͂ͭ͐͋̒̌̓ͤ̆̎ͭͥ̕͢͡͠n̟͇̖̱̪̜̟͕͎͕̟̩̞͗̓ͪ̈́̔͟͢ͅë̸̵̺̯̙̙̳̗͇͎̩̘́̋͋́̔ͯ͂͒͗͂͗̽̀͌̈́̿̕ͅ ̧̆͌͂̋ͮͩ̊̓̆̐̂ͨ̚͏̰̼͖̘̣̻̥s̛̬͍̖̜̝͍͙̹̘͍̙̲͍͈͕͕ͮ̌ͬͮ̋ͪ͌̈́̑ͨ̊ͪͬ̑ͩ̑̆͠h̄̽ͯ̉̿͘͠҉͕̙̲̞͙͇͈̖͖̱͔͙͚͉͓̘̰͟͞e̢̩̯̺͔͈̼̟̯̲̺ͧ̔ͧ̌͆̇͐̏̇͌̂̚͡ͅ ̷̨̪̱̼̜̪̗͈͙̲̳̳̪̥͗̆ͨ͆ͭ͊̇̆̓̒ͅc̨̺͚̖͚̳̺̪̜̼͈͍̹̿̇͐͆̃̉ͦ̑̄ͤ̑̄͟͞a̴̡̔͛̋ͤ̂͌ͨͤͦ̍ͭ͏̶̜̭̫̘̬̠̰ṉ̨̟̙͙͔̦̲͉̺̭̳͂̌̍ͣ̅͒ͦ͆ͣ̇ͯ͌͒̅͑̀́͡͞n̛̜͉̭̯̻̮̠͈͎̜͙̻̭̪̤̳͉͓̑ͩ̓͊̄͊ͥ͆͑̏̉̒ͫ͌̀́̚̚͝ǫ̔ͤ͗́̎̐ͭ̎ͮͪͪ͒҉҉̛҉͙̩̬̮̝̟̙͇̹̗̻̤̪͖̙ͅt̨͉̝̖̻̱̘͚̦͈̝̦͓̦͍̏̑ͯ̂ͥ̑̔̄ͪ̋́̚͠ ̶̶̷̹͚̺̲͖͖͇̓̔̆ͫ̈̀͠ç̵̫̖̭͔͈̰̣̘͔̼̜̱̤̖͙̼̯̿̉͑ͤ͑ͯͨ̒ͨ̆ͪ͐͋̃ͬͩͦ̄̐͡͝oͪ͊̓ͯ̐ͥ͂̀҉̶̵̶̱̹̞͈͓̮̟ͅm̬̥̖͔͇̱̥͇͉̞͇̞̰̞͔̠͛ͬ̋̾͆͒͆ͪͣ̆̒̈͋̓̚͠p̷̡͖̜̖̘͚̝͕̩͇͙͔̻̥͚̲̉ͫ̓͟ͅr̴̭̩͇͔͓ͣ́̎ͫ͌̿͗̏̈̃̅͛̋͐ͨ͐͊ͅe̜͚̘̰̜̣̝͓̲̮̟ͨ̐̂̀ͮͦͭͫ̆̔ͦ̉̈̓͑̎͘͢͡h͌̈ͯ̂̏͂̚҉̸̭̳̙̜͕̩͇͘e̶̟̬̺̜̩̬̙͎̭̠ͨ̄̌́͞͠n̮̪̯̫̎͒̾̃ͮ́͋͛͐̓̅̋͑͑̽̕͞͠͞ͅd́ͪ̀ͫ͗͌̅͛̂̀҉̝̪̺͓̯̤̖

̛́̎ͨͮ͆͛̋̌ͥ̑̋ͥ҉̴̸̫͖̪̪̻̭̤̼̝͈̫͇̥͜

͊̓͌̽̎͌̃̃̉̓̈ͯͧ̄҉̛̻̘̝̼͖̣̳͚̙̺͖̘̖̻̦͡S̢͚̻̺͍̱͙̞̺̞̣̗̞̳̝̬̻͈ͯ̊̀̂̑̚͡ư̼͖̻̜̩̤̮͚̲͖̹͚ͭ̅́́ͦ̃ͩ̅ͣ̓̐̾́̚͢͝ͅr̵ͮ͋̒́̇ͤͤ̾͘͠͡҉͔̻̬͓̜͙̪̮͍͎̭̰̩͇̭̱͓̻ŗ̩̮̗̫̪̦̹͙̦̟͉̪̙͔͚̰ͣͫ͒ͥ͋̊͑̃̊͟ͅͅĕ̑͊́̅̓̎͐ͥ̌ͦ̚͏̷̱̺͖̹̮͉̯̲̯̣͓̱̫̘ͅn̡̛̜̮̮̱̜̤̎̉͑̅͐̂̃͌ͤͪ̑͑͋ͫ́d̡͆̒ͮ̍̅̇ͪ̀̚͜҉̧̣̹̩̳̠̦̦̯ͅȅ̵̶̘̞̬͇͇̲͓̝̣͇̩ͧ̅͆ͭ̉̆̎̇ͩͫ̍͐̾͊̆́́r̆̎̓̄̓͋́͗̂ͤ̏͡͏̷̺͎̖̪̻̟͈͎̥͚̲͖̹̗͖͕̳͡ ̌́͌̍̾͂ͤ̇̔ͧ͋ͥ̎̎̑̓҉̧̱̙̹̩̰͓͕t̍͑̈̽҉̢̦̲̞̺̼͍̺̞̬̮̰ö̵̡̢̹̜̫̘̠̝́ͩ̿ͪ͒͊̐̇̆̉ͧ̿ͦ͊̇́̀ͅͅ ̵̧̘͔̟̤̬̥͙͖͖͕̺̰̮̝̱͊ͪ͊ͬͫ̃͑͌͗ͪ̉͘͟i̜̪̼͎̥̘͍̣̗̼͙̩̣̔̈̅̍ͯ̒͗̚͘͜͝ͅt͑̂̒̈̓̌ͦ̌ͮ̔̃̓̋̍̈́҉̜̺̝͎̘͉͕̦͙͜ͅ'̷̢̢̺͕̻̬͎̄͊̄͂ͤ̀͋̆͘͡s̶̛͌͂̽̏͂̔̎̐͛̇ͯͯ̅ͩ̃͌̀̕҉͇̻͇͉͍̩̲͉̗͉̗̙̜̠͈̘̤ ̶̡͍̜̩̠̖͚̱͇̭̄̍͗͆͛̀͌̊e̴̳̙̺̭̞̝͚̖̪̖͒̋̿̒̈̓͑͊͋̈́͟͠ͅͅṁ̡͉̦͎̯̪̣̝͔̺͙͍̬̊̎̅̄͐̎ͣ̍̇̀̾͆͒̚̚͡b̶̵̨͈͓̰̝͖̋̓̀ͣͪ̋ͦ͡r̵̹̝͍͕̞̞̥̟̝͈̗ͫ͊͆̑̓͊̈̋ͫ̄͡aͯ̄ͧͯ̈̽̔́ͭ̇̍̎̉̆͂̒҉̧̢̖̻̗͇̪̫͚̣̮͈͇͙̳͜͜ͅc̸͙̜͕̘̥̲̤̭̜̻̳̓̌̂ͬͮ̓̿͛̐̎̀͂̇̚eͨ̋͌̃̍͋͒̓̏ͤͤͮ̅ͧ̓͐͠҉̶̯̻̯͕͝

̙̬̤̣̓̽̃̎̂ͨͬ̋͆̈͡͞

̨̧̟̞̳͈̮̜̻̥̬̬̜͇̻̫͋̓̾̓ͧ̇̓̑̀̎̃ͪ͋ͦ͟ͅa̪̹̪̣̫̼̝̞̪̫̭̦͗ͤͤ̏̕͟͢͝͝ͅṉ̸̸̢͇͚̬͙̱͕̬̳͈̱̜̱͍̼̤͔̥̍̿̑ͬ̓̍͐̒̃̎̈́͐̃̃̍́ͭ͝ͅd̵̵̷͔̘̹͚̯̞͓͚͚͉̄͗̌̓ͫ̎̃̏ͥ ̢̢̦̗̝̗̗͔͙͚̣̤̤̗̫̠̽ͮ̋͊ͯͤ̉̑͊̔̃̋́̒̓ͥͮ͠f̡̧̻̯̫̞̘͍̯̥̳̗͕̜̯͎͙̥̦͚͋́͑ͯ͑́͜͟ͅiͥ̂ͫ̋͗̌ͭ̅̋ͭ̊̓ͯ̌̅ͥͦͩ̓́͝҉̲̬̩̻͔̺̭͠͠n̴̹̲̻͚̤̪͎̤̟̪̤͚͋͛͒͐̈ͯͫͫͬ̽̍͡͞d̵̨̻̤̻ͮ͂̋͊̌̍̆̓̋͊͂ͮ͑̏̔̂͘͠ ̷̷̛͍̳͔̝͓͕̜̥̀̎ͪͪ̄́̕P̴̷͕̰̩͙̎͑ͪ̔̐͂̽͛ͩ̓͡ȩ̷̡̹͈̞͓̟̳̙̜̪̳̹̜̭̙̤͌͒̓͐̓͂͛ͦ͌͊ͦ̒̇̇̈́ͣͣ̏͘͝a̴̶̡̨̰̣͖̳̬̖̫̹̰͉̠̮̱̯͙̗̍̈͌ͫ̿ͮ̄͑̈ͮ̚͜ĉ̟̩̦̰͍̰̹͖̪̋͛̽̎ͨ͗̀͠͡͡e̴̊͂̓̿́̌͂ͭ͛͊͒ͮ͋̚͏͕͉͕̘̺͈̘̫̳̤̤̻͞ͅ ̷̗̤͉̩̬̘̘͓̪̗͍̫̳̤̀̈́ͯ̋ͤ̓̃̅͜i̷͖̗͕͍̦̗̟͍̤̩̮̥̟̥̐̎̉̂̔̾̍͊ͣ̑͌̂̏̇̍̎͠͡ṉ͖̟̮̙͈͈̘̗̭̯̱͎̻̏̌̈̒̋ͣ͌͘ ̴͎̱̤͈̜̠̜̤̦̦̲ͣͣͩ̎̅͆̇͑́̚͟͢ť̞̦͕̳͉̙̤͈̥̻̥͔͖̳̯̲͉̖̃̓̋̑̏̄̾͌͑́͗́̄̊̉͋ͯ͘͢h̸̽͋̓́͌ͪ̓̅ͤͨ͆̅ͮ̈̅͟҉̳̮̪͇͈̖̼͎͇̻̠̺̬̥̭͕̠ͅȅ̢̨͖̲̪̘̺̭͎͓͚̬̠̖̦̫ͧ̃ͩ̚ͅ ̂̇ͥ̄ͬ́ͭ͑͛́̈́ͪ͋ͦ̓ͭ̀͏̱̣̣͙̞͔̱̯̳͖̙̙͘ͅA̸̶̢͆̋̃̓̂̿̋̓͋̈̇̔̑̃ͦ̇̄ͣ͏͖̟̠̘̙̦̦̻͈̙̳̘̺̭̬̣̰̭l̶̨̗͓̳̫̖̪̗̗͓̬͉̤̮͕̉͒̇̍ͣͧ̃̍ͣ̓̾̾ͪ̃̓͞͡l̍̓̏̃ͣ̉̍ͧ̅̈͗҉̷̡̺̳̳̻̲̜̫̭͘ ̢̨̛͎̠̦͚͓̩͎͓̮̝͈̳ͬ̓̋̃̂̐͒͑ͦ̆͑̈́̅͋̿͟͞F̡ͤͬͧͣͬ̌̀́͏̥̘̱̱̫̼͍̯̘̠̭̖̝ͅǎ͙͍͕̝͙̪ͯ̐͑͐̓ͬ͝t̶ͧ̀ͭͥ̒̇̔͊͗͊̌͒͏̶͇͖̠̲̩͢͠ḩ̶̢̿́́͛̚͜͏̪͍͇̝͍̗̭̭̬̟͎ę̃ͣ͗̊ͣ͐ͯͯ̃̅̋͂̂͛҉̪̫̪̘̗̗̞̗̺͓r͊̌ͭ́̄̈́́ͪͯͩ͆͆͋̑̌ͨ̊̓͛͏̢̟͚͇͓͙̗̟̬̞̻́̕'̵̵͕̱͖̰̭̩̖͙̙ͬ͌͑̿͑͑͐ͤ͑ͣ̈ͧͯ̓̀ͮͭ͟ṣ̷̭̗̫̝̝̣̠̦̳̩̳̳͇̜͔̰͈ͨ̇͋ͦ͂͋͛̈́̓ͬ͂͜ͅ ̨̨̦̖̬̮̳̫̣̱͌͑ͧ̌ͭ̈́̋͝R̍̂͋ͩ͛̈͟͏͖̜̖̬̥̳̟͜a̯̭̪̲͓ͫͫ̓̈͘͜͟d̰͈͖͚͆̂̑̔̉̀͞i̶̧̝̱̣̱̳̲̟̟̺̣̥̭͓̰̪͆̊ͧ̈́̏̈́̑̀͐ͧ̀͌̚͘͟͠ͅͅa̛̞̬͉̥̱̓͋ͦ͂̃̉̀̊̋ͫ͋̅̅ͣͫ̒͠͡͝͝n̶̸̸̦̼͉͇̮͒̈́̌̑ͫ͛̉͌͑͐ͨ̃ͧ͒ͥͮ͞c̵̨͉̺̤͉͖̹͎̣̭̣̰͍̥̹ͨ̏̾͛ͣ͆ͤ̏̍̄͗̆͐͐̅̽̓̏͘̕e̛͇̪̙̠͕̗͇̪͓̗̬͍̱̪ͩ̿ͫ̂ͪ́ͧͥͤ͆͒̐́̚̚͡͠ͅͅ

Of course! It'd only be fair, considering I did ask for permission to include Tiburon in Solar Rails (at least, whenever I get to that point. Curse you lazybones!

Also I think Stalker is stalking you. You got a little crazyspeak stuck on your shoe.

Is that a corset?  And multiple limbs?

Forget the poll in the Design Council, I want this frame.

IKR? ;v; The multilimbs were planned on the original concepts I was figiting on, but he took the arachnid concept and ran with it, I really like this interpretation.

This idea is awesome. Slinger sounds awesome. What if you could use it multiple times to make a proverbial literal web and hold yourself away from walls in the air. Still able to shoot and stuff.

Holy crap I like that idea ',' Though maybe as a seperate skill that's a replacement for coccoon that allows platform making? Just to bounce ideas.

Also, I was brought to my attention by a member of Warbros that PantAdvance's art of Drider somehow was on /v/ earlier. Not sure if pleased for coverage or disturbed by this development.

Holy crap I like that idea ',' Though maybe as a seperate skill that's a replacement for coccoon that allows platform making? Just to bounce ideas.

I figured you would just hang in the air immobile via your web. Not so much a platform as being held up directly by your threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was stumped on more chapters for Solar Rails, so I decided to install a bit more life into Drider's alternate skills.

First, we have Suspend, a new alternate that could replace Slinger if it's effects are considered uberly overpowered by devs.

Also, thanks to the bufftopia of Roar and Speed, I had an interesting idea for an ultimate version. Thus, Hunter Aspect, a solo buff that buffs up melee performance and survivability.