Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #50: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

7J2vfh2.jpg

Join your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan as they celebrate 50 Prime Times together! After the cake and confetti, they’ll get down to business testing the most recent 15.2.0 PC changes. The community has brought many issues to the table; from which your hosts are here to listen, log, recreate, and relay to the Devs. 

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, win Platinum prizes, see the winners of the Mustache Pick-up Line Contest, and hear about a new contest coming your way!

See you here tonight, November 13 at 7PM EST. Check your time zones here.

Join your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan as they celebrate 50 Prime Times together! After the cake and confetti, they’ll get down to business testing the most recent 15.2.0 PC changes. The community has brought many issues to the table; from which your hosts are here to listen, log, recreate, and relay to the Devs. 

Since the changes to Interception, Viver and Mag's abilities are kind of the dominant current point of discussion on the board i fear a somewhat smaller problem could slip away.

Will you also bring up the Velocitus and how the gun has hillariously been released as the polar opposite of what it's description says? It's also an issue the community has brought up, not just as loudly.

It's not a railgun with super fast (hitscan) projectiles, punch through and anti-armor damage like in the description, but an energy blaster that has slow projectiles, no punch through and deals anti-shield damage.

I have the feeling you might playtest the Rathbone today since it's the symbol for Archwing melee weapons, so bringing up the other new Archwing weapon could fit.

Anyway. Have fun.

Edited by Othergrunty

Oh, good.  Maybe they can tell us why they nerfed 3 frames into the ground instead of fixing the cost of syndicate ranks or fixing the map.

I think that's the plan. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that maybe, just maybe, constructive solutions were heard amidst the slimy bowels of goodbye/rage threads.

I think I'm going to grab popcorn and listen to the rage.

Also Still wondering if they'll address the basic bugs of Ash's teleporting skills and the parry finisher and stealth attacks not working without melee auto target on when you're not the host yet?   You'd think they'd fix such a basic bug.

I was sort of lax at finishing up my Archwing quest. Now when I try to finish the last quest mission, I spawn in space without the Archwing and can only run around in space on a flat plane, effectively making this quest line uncompletable... I guess Ordis left them in the shop and when he said they weren't ready, he meant it. ;)

The rest of the Archwing missions complain that I haven't finished the quest line, so this effectively makes Archwing unuseable at all.

Can you guys run an account without the initial quest line completed, so in the stage you get introduced to the Archwing, you spawn wingless in space and are forced to run around like a schmuck (or abort the mission) until you get shot by the Fomorian laser cannons? It'd be awesome fun. :)

I was sort of lax at finishing up my Archwing quest. Now when I try to finish the last quest mission, I spawn in space without the Archwing and can only run around in space on a flat plane, effectively making this quest line uncompletable... I guess Ordis left them in the shop and when he said they weren't ready, he meant it. ;)

The rest of the Archwing missions complain that I haven't finished the quest line, so this effectively makes Archwing unuseable at all.

Can you guys run an account without the initial quest line completed, so in the stage you get introduced to the Archwing, you spawn wingless in space and are forced to run around like a schmuck (or abort the mission) until you get shot by the Fomorian laser cannons? It'd be awesome fun. :)

I also got this.

I tried to escape the Fomorian laser by foot... It was fun. :)

(I died though)

I also got this.

I tried to escape the Fomorian laser by foot... It was fun. :)

(I died though)

Haha, me too. I managed to dodge the laser on foot for a while, but couldn't go where the minimap wanted me to go because it was below the invisible plane of space you run around on.

I even managed to kill some of those zepplins or whatever by shooting my Soma down below me. (Had to shoot straight down at them.)

Edited by CedarDpg

I'm European . I just try Uranus.... impossible. Powers is now too expensive. Moreover mod loot is ridiculous for the time spent. Archwing becomes zero. lot of bugs. I understand better now why many of my friends have left the game. time to sleep ( Europe )

Alot of people are angry DE rolled out a crap ton of nerfs in under a week in a hotfix instead of not fixing the core problem. Syndicates are to dam grindy and instead of nerfing 3 frames they should have fixed the problem. The syndicates take to dam long and the things they give for all the effort is junk

This thread has a 200+ support and it was posted just yesterday. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344663-petition-to-have-de-revert-all-of-the-frame-changes-they-made-in-152-and-instead-fix-the-syndicate-rep-system-the-right-way/

DE your players and alot of founders are very angry and upset. You have nerfs to reverse and revisions to syndicates to do. Im sure as hell not gonna let you guys ignore this one and alot of other founders are of the same mind set.