Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors Appear Closed for some but not others

Yutty

This has happened to me before where a door appears closed but team mates run through it like its nothing. This time I was on the other end of the stick where I didn't see a door an a teammate couldn't go past it cuz he saw a door.

Evolution0000_zps17f1d576.png

you'll also notice a screenslanted related to this bug report https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/3456-screen-slantcrooked-ship/

have happened to me aswell...but

As i am Loki, i just switch teleported with teammate,

also ''green gates'' which doesnt open when close to them...Spawn decoy between the gate and switch teleport...

as much for Current solution

Atleast there is one thing Loki is Useful...besides from teammate trolling, by teleporting them around

Same thing for me, it only seem to happen when I join a game in the middle of the mission and when there is a huge lagging when I join. Really problematic because even if I quit the mission and come back, the dorr stay closed.

Happened to me alot about 3 patches back when I started. I was usually the one stuck but the bug persisted and now 1 extra guy gets stuck with me. At least I'm glad it wasn't just me running into this. Hope they fix it though because its just stupid when you are about to reach the boss then the door is bugged...