Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't Get Last Reward From Void Mission.

F1N4LBL45T

I was doing a T4 Interception mission and at the end of it, I recieved every reward except for the last one. This is the second time this has happened; the first being a T4 Defense mission where I didn't reciever a Nyx Prime Blueprint. Please resolve this bug as it is really annoying to run one extra round for no reward. I also have screenshots as proof:

2zzreyc.jpg

315cz7t.jpg

20r3mq.jpg

As you can see the numbers on damage dealt, taken, kills, etc are all the same proving we were in the same mission. However only two of us seemed to get the reward while me and another squad member didn't.

This is a serious bug that the "minority" of us hoping a hot fix for.

I explain "minority"

Not everyone playes long missions, average is around 15-20 on defence. Meaning average player does not encounter this bug hence why it isn't widely known. But for the rest of us who do play longer than 20 waves for various reasons like perhaps setting a record or a specific item that states wave 15+ it is actually extremely cruel not to receive your last reward when it actually drops. On top of it we have to play an extra 5 waves and loose the last reward.

This also happens in survival. Every time My team and I are doing rotation C, 3 of us end up losing 5 gold cores or the last reward item on T4S.

One would think, after spending roughly around £160 would "minority" of us qualify to have a hot fix that doesn't make you feel that we are being robed of our time and effort perhaps?

i have an open support ticket about this bug in archwing interception missions, one answer so far, DE still seems unaware of this. i pointed them to several threads in mission bug forums, let's hope they catch it.

Edited by SlyBoots

Aye, this bug seems to have been appearing on nearly all void mission types:

- Interception

- Defense

- Survival

The only way to ensure to get the reward you need is to unlock the next reward. I truly hope this gets bugfixed as soon as possible.

/edit:

I just wanted to add: the host is usually fine. He / She receives the items. The clients do not!

Edited by Threepsie

• 2 months later...

Well, there's a new bug now.

Just got out of t4 defense, 40 waves. Was supposed to get a bunch of Prime junk (and was looking to sell it all for ducats already) but upon exiting, only normal resources/credits and mods were in the result window, not a single prime part or Forma blueprint (it was supposed to be 2x Dakra Prime BPs, a Lex Prime BP, a bunch of Forma BPs and some Braton Prime part).

At first I thought they just went straight to my Inventory, but nope, not a single item was there. 

After confirming it with squad mates it became apparent that none of us got any prime parts from that run. Screenshotted the mission results:

http://i.imgur.com/x6s6lXf.jpg

Please fix this ASAP, as it's irritating.

:edit:

And no, in case you're wondering we weren't AFK during the mission. I, for one, was disarming non-stop while Akunamis (Saryn) was spamming Miasma.

Edited by Reifnir