Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanguine: The Blood Witch|Wip

MrPigman

Hello fellow tenno! I've seen a few blood frame ideas on the forums before and they were ok, they all had their unique ideas, but i think that nobody has truly explored the versatility of a blood wielding warframe yet! without further ado, Sanguine, the blood witch!

[art coming soon!]

STATS:

HP: 450

SHIELD: 200

ARMOR: 100

ENERGY: 300

STAMINA: 100

SPEED: 1.0

ABILITIES:

1-Blood Tendrils(10en/5%hp): Sanguine sends forth tendrils of blood from her hands and impales a target dealing puncture damage, then they will rip out of the victim dealing slash with a 100% proc chance, in addition a severe bleeding is applied dealing .01(1%) of their total HP per second for 10 seconds, meanwhile Sanguine heals the damage dealt by severe bleeding.

note: using this on high health targets will maximize on healing as well as dealing good damage, do not spam it on an enemy for it will not stack but add more time.

2-Vein Shift(50en): Sanguine explodes her body in a force of blood dealing impact damage, then will re-materialize out of the blood of her target, dealing unblockable damage based on Sanguine's remaining health and will heal 50% of the damage. If Sanguine is downed, she may use Vein Shift on a dead body to automatically resurrect herself.(does not work if bled out)

3-Corpse Explosion(75en): Sanguine manipulates the blood in all the bodies around her to burst, making the bodies burst into a gory explosion dealing impact and explosive damage, if corpse explosion kills an enemy their corpse will explode as well, however this can not chain any further.

4-Rain of Gore(50en/100%hp): Sanguine begins making bone breaking and muscle tearing noises and takes aggro, she will begin to take 90% reduced damage for 5 seconds, thereafter she blows herself up into an explosion of blood and gore dealing high impact, slash, and explosive damage, with a 100% proc chance. Sanguine will then siphon the blood of those she has slain and resurrect herself on hp based on slain enemies hp. If no enemies were Killed Sanguine in now bleeding out.

thanks for reading my post! hope you enjoy it and remember it is a wip at this time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Maybe set a cap on time between using vein shift revivals? Once a minute maybe.

I dunno, since her ult can result in dying too I guess a minute might be a bit long, though then again assuming you don't blow up where no enemies are that'd be no trouble.

With 100 armor and 450 she'd be the third tankiest frame in the game, while also having revives and heals. 

I like the concept of dying and revivals, but they kinda feel taboo, and like they'd be on a really squishy frame if anything.

Well, keepin' an eye out for the art.