Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Mustache Social

[DE]Megan

sPArw6Q.jpg

Movember isn’t over yet, Tenno! The mustaches are still tickling our fancy, so let’s continue to raise awareness for a good cause. The Guinness World Records® Dojo parties will go down in Tenno history as the hairiest, tufted gathering since…ever! But why stop the shindig there?! Are you having a tea party, birthday party, or promotion ceremony? Gather as many bushy Tenno as possible and snap a screenshot!

How to enter:

Gather as many mustache wearing Tenno in your Dojo and snap a screenshot! Submit the image, along with a Movember greeting from your Clan in this thread for judging!

Need an example?

IULDOUe.jpg

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post in this thread.

Check out this thread if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:

One submission per user

Image can be photoshopped/edited

Please do not reserve posts in this thread (it gets messy!)

Prizes:

Winners will be based on creativity and imagination. It’s not all about the amount of Tenno at your party; get creative!

Top 3 winning Clans shall receive 1000 Platinum in their Vault, and have their photos shown on Prime Time!

This contest starts November 21th until November 27th at 1 PM EST! 

Get your invites out now, Tenno! 

Where i post my Screenshot? Thanks

You can post your screenshots right here, if u wanna know how, use this topic about how to post pictures in the forums ;)

EDIT: Well... its also in the post above... DERP ._.

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post in this thread.

Check out this thread if you have trouble posting your image.

Edited by Mampfi

Clan     :  Blutige Klingen

Leader :  Fabpsi, Eistraene

fCTltLM.jpg

Even the Stalker supports Movember!

We are a little shadow-clan and a lot of times i feel kinda lonely in our big dojo :3

That's when i came up with this idea (because not a single Tenno was around xD)

I only edited the text and the mustache on the snowman (its kinda obvious).  

The snowman was available as a decoration for a short amount of time.

Good luck to all ^^

How to enter:

Gather as many mustache wearing Tenno in your Dojo and snap a screenshot! Submit the image, along with a Movember greeting from your Clan in this thread for judging!

Need an example?

IULDOUe.jpg

All submitted entries are solo selfies though. Also, in the example posted, though the creativity is good, there is only one mustache-wearing Tenno that can be seen.

Edited by Logike