Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Recruitment] - The Bedtime Team Wants You!

ThatOneWolfGuy

[WARNING, HUMOROUS WALL OF TEXT AHEAD, IMPORTANT S#&$ AT THE BOTTOM.]

[8 AVAILABLE SPOTS CURRENTLY]

z06RlHi.png

SO, YOU WANT TO JOIN THE BEDTIME TEAM!?

No? Well okay.
BUT A BIT OF BACK-STORY FIRST BEFORE YOU GO!

I know, I know, the name is a bit on the silly side, but it's origins make it all the better.

See, originally, the clan started with myself and 3 other friends. We decided to make a clan together, and we had all been up late grinding and one of us said "Why not name it the Bedtime Team?"

Being sleep-drunk and very suggestible, each one of us found it hilarious, and unanimously decided to name the clan as so.

Only 3 of the original members remain, 1 being rarely active, leaving only me and one other, DistantPower.

"Why decide to try and revive the clan?"

EEEEEEEEEXCELLENT QUESTION LITTLE BABY TENNO!

I'm a veteran player who has SEEN all the little baby Tenno running around trying to gain power, FELT the anguish of grinding for that FINAL morphic.

So, I decided to open recruiting to ALL players, new and old!

Our main goal in this clan is to help the noobies, and gather the strongest of Tenno warriors!

"Why should I join you?"

GRRREAT QUESTION RANDOM-LONE-WOLF TENNO!

There is no real reason you should join us. We're a shadow clan, looking to gather the strongest. Are you one of the strongest?

Do you desire strength? We can help you attain power, and test it aswell!

"Enough with the fancy-shmancy, what perks come with it?"

OF COURSE! PERKS!

To the best of my knowledge, we have nearly all of the Clan-tech and Dojo research done, aswell as a real feng-shui feel going on in the second floor of the dojo.

It comes complete, with Dueling area, Quarters, Labs, and Obstacle course!

We also DO NOT CARE what rank you are at or what gear you currently possess as long as you can kick @$$ proficiently, or are willing to learn to kick @$$!

We also have pizza.

"You had me at pizza."

HAHA, OF COURSE I DID!

Do you desire strength, camaraderie, and an overall good friggin' time? JOIN THE BEDTIME TEAM! OR I'LL SLICE YOUR THROAT AND EAT YOUR TOES!

AND TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR, WE'RE HERE TO KICK @$$, HAVE FUN, AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM.

I THINK WE'RE ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM.

THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY RELEVANT: 

Template for admission if you're too lazy to type and yaddah yaddah:

In-game name:

Why you should be considered for admission:

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member:

How active can you be and your timezone?:

How long have you been playing Warframe?:

What do you want out of the clan?:

CURRENT HARBINGERS OF BADASSERY(clan members):

DIVINE RULERS(Warlords):

ThatOneWolfGuy

DistantPower

SERAPHIM SWORDSMEN(2nd in Command):

Vahr

MASTER BLADESMEN(Lieutenants):

KrissKross

PROFICIENT FIGHTERS(Captains):

binary_ghost

ADEPT BRAWLERS(Advances):

Bleh1212

LunarAeon

Floralis

AVERAGE BARBARIANS(Adepts):

Kiqjaq

ResplendantTapir

Zero199106

Banmelgon

Brimstone_AVM

SimianRex

warmaster1224

Jaidlyn

aehron

Mathious130

POOR BLADESMEN(Initiates):

Zmajxd

THREADBARE SERFS(Prospects):

-

IMPORTANT:

When you first join the clan, your first rank-up is given to you for participating in a match with a clan member.

Afterwards, you must complete a martial challenge in order to advance in the ranks.

The martial challenges consist of difficult levels that must be completed under certain conditions, and duels with other clan members.

There is no waiting period for ranking up, so as long as you have a member with the proper permissions, you can go up in the ranks at any time.

Do not try to bribe your way up the ranks. That's the fast track to getting demoted, or kicked.

z06RlHi.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIFICS:

Teamspeak 3 is our main form of voice communication, so that is recommended, once you are accepted to the clan you'll be given the IP.

Be semi-respectful and don't take things that aren't serious, seriously. Seriously, don't do it.

Be willing to co-operate in a team. Greece wasn't taken by one man alone.

Be active. Who's gonna show the new players around if no one's on? Who's gonna help you grind XP for that new Dragon Nikana you picked up huh? HUH? That's what I thought. No one likes being in a clan that can't have fun together.

IMPORTANT: Leaving the Clan. You may leave the clan at any time, but let it be known that clan hoppers are NOT welcome here. We are looking for dedicated players who love the game, and are committed to it. We do not require you to have a certain mastery rank, but you must prove that you aren't going to leave on a whim, never to be found. Players that are missing for extended periods of time will be cut from the clan, and it will be made known that there is an opening. We will not simply just cut you from the clan but if we cannot reach you, then you will be dropped.

Lastly, be honest. No one likes a liar, and people that are honest are WAY easier to trust. Trust me, I once shanked a dude in conclave for lying about trading me a berserk mod.

Edited by ThatOneWolfGuy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name: PARRANOIA

Why you should be considered for admission: Cuz i hav #swag

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: I am a friendly noob and noobfriendly and I like farming stuff. Yeah, not that many perks havin me in your clan, but trust me, once you felt the swag you will never get back...or something like that

How active can you be and your timezone?: Well, im in the european timezone and I have lots of time to grind the morphics/neurodes/prime parts/keys/(....) --> no life xD

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Ive been playing since Update 12, hiatus inbetween update 14-15.2 and now I´m all active again (currently MR14).

Edited by PARRANOIA

In-game name: PARRANOIA

Why you should be considered for admission: Cuz i hav #swag

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: I am a friendly noob and noobfriendly and I like farming stuff. Yeah, not that many perks havin me in your clan, but trust me, once you felt the swag you will never get back...or something like that

How active can you be and your timezone?: Well, im in the european timezone and I have lots of time to grind the morphics/neurodes/prime parts/keys/(....) --> no life xD

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Ive been playing since Update 12, hiatus inbetween update 14-15.2 and now I´m all active again (currently MR14).

I think we can work something out. My IGN is ThatOneWolfGuy, and my steam ID is The Ten-Ton King. Add me on both, and I'll message you our teamspeak.

In-game name: muha1226

Why you should be considered for admission: cause im down to run some missions

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: umm im not that talkative but im always down to run anything and to help anyone who needs it

How active can you be and your timezone?: umm im pretty active and im in pacific time zone

How long have you been playing Warframe?: umm i started playing warframe from when it came out and then just played on and off till now

In-game name: muha1226

Why you should be considered for admission: cause im down to run some missions

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: umm im not that talkative but im always down to run anything and to help anyone who needs it

How active can you be and your timezone?: umm im pretty active and im in pacific time zone

How long have you been playing Warframe?: umm i started playing warframe from when it came out and then just played on and off till now

I think we can work something out. My IGN is ThatOneWolfGuy and my steam name is The Ten-Ton King. Add me on both, and I'll message you our teamspeak so we can have a chat.

In-game name: binary_ghost

Why you should be considered for admission: I'm active and willing to contribute to the clan.

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: You like void keys? I have LOTS of void keys

How active can you be and your timezone?: Spend a couple hours each day, I live in Oceania so might be out of time zone for some people.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Around 2 years on and off.

In-game name: binary_ghost

Why you should be considered for admission: I'm active and willing to contribute to the clan.

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: You like void keys? I have LOTS of void keys

How active can you be and your timezone?: Spend a couple hours each day, I live in Oceania so might be out of time zone for some people.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Around 2 years on and off.

I think we'll get along juuuuuuuuuuussst fine. 

IGN: ThatOneWolfGuy

Steam: The Ten-Ton King.

Add me on both and I'll message you our teamspeak so we can have a chat.

In-game name: Kiqjaq

Why you should be considered for admission: I'm frequently on, geared to the gods (MR14, so well beyond the point of needing more mods and now just grinding the fodder), and chock full of sarcasm. Was a raider and a raid leader in WoW for years so my body is toned and ruthless when it comes to grinding, gearing, and gaming at the high end. :>

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: This is the same as the last question gtfo. >.>

How active can you be and your timezone?: I have no life whatsoever once I'm off work. Heeee! That said, I play DnD Friday nights and Sunday nights and nothing will shake me from that. Time zone is central USA. CST iirc

How long have you been playing Warframe?: September 12, 2013. Extra Credits recommended the game for how indulgent it is, and I'm Mr. Indulgence so I hopped on.

As per clan hopping, I have no deliberate intention of doing so. I tend to join clans without much restraint and then just leave if I'm not happy. If I like you guys I'll be there forever, and if I don't I'll quit within the day. /shrug

Since you didn't put a spot asking what we want, I'll vent my &#! here: I just want a few people on to chat and to entertain my stupid ideas. "Why do people like Excal when Saryn is better in every way?" etc And there's apparently some raid content coming soon. I want a guild that will take a stab at that.

If people need a hand I'll usually lend a hand; I find the distraction amusing. But I refuse to be a babysitter. A noob on occasion I am literally the nicest guy to, but I cba dealing with a clan full of them. <.<

Edited by Kiqjaq

In-game name: Kiqjaq

Why you should be considered for admission: I'm frequently on, geared to the gods (MR14, so well beyond the point of needing more mods and now just grinding the fodder), and chock full of sarcasm. Was a raider and a raid leader in WoW for years so my body is toned and ruthless when it comes to grinding, gearing, and gaming at the high end. :>

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: This is the same as the last question gtfo. >.>

How active can you be and your timezone?: I have no life whatsoever once I'm off work. Heeee! That said, I play DnD Friday nights and Sunday nights and nothing will shake me from that. Time zone is central USA. CST iirc

How long have you been playing Warframe?: September 12, 2013. Extra Credits recommended the game for how indulgent it is, and I'm Mr. Indulgence so I hopped on.

As per clan hopping, I have no deliberate intention of doing so. I tend to join clans without much restraint and then just leave if I'm not happy. If I like you guys I'll be there forever, and if I don't I'll quit within the day. /shrug

Since you didn't put a spot asking what we want, I'll vent my ! here: I just want a few people on to chat and to entertain my stupid ideas. "Why do people like Excal when Saryn is better in every way?" etc And there's apparently some raid content coming soon. I want a guild that will take a stab at that.

If people need a hand I'll usually lend a hand; I find the distraction amusing. But I refuse to be a babysitter. A noob on occasion I am literally the nicest guy to, but I cba dealing with a clan full of them. <.<

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL WE GOT US ONE WITH A MOUTH.

COME ON DOWWWWWWNNN.

In-game name: Banmelgon

Why you should be considered for admission: Because I want to play with people and I'm (in my opinion) friendly

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: Ummmmmmm... cookies? well I want to be with people so if I like you guys I'll contribute as much as I can.

How active can you be and your timezone?: Semi active during the week (3 to 4 hours) and active during the weekends (probs around 5 to 6 hours). Timezone is Gmt so it's probably not going to be a problem (at least I hope so)

How long have you been playing Warframe?: I used to play when the open beta just started but I lost interest because I played solo and now I lost my old account, made a new account 2 days ago and loved all the changes so I'm probably gonna stay

In-game name: Banmelgon

Why you should be considered for admission: Because I want to play with people and I'm (in my opinion) friendly

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: Ummmmmmm... cookies? well I want to be with people so if I like you guys I'll contribute as much as I can.

How active can you be and your timezone?: Semi active during the week (3 to 4 hours) and active during the weekends (probs around 5 to 6 hours). Timezone is Gmt so it's probably not going to be a problem (at least I hope so)

How long have you been playing Warframe?: I used to play when the open beta just started but I lost interest because I played solo and now I lost my old account, made a new account 2 days ago and loved all the changes so I'm probably gonna stay

Add me on both, and we'll have a chat.

Steam: The Ten-Ton King

In-game name: teardropphoenix (because when both your primary and secondaries are taken, you go with the lamest one)

Why you should be considered for admission: I don't suck

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: Loyalty, honesty, truth, justice and the Australian way. Or i'm some dude who plays a game, happy to help people, generally social.

How active can you be and your timezone?: East coast Australia, fairly active. Also often play in the am so whenever.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: About 4 days, so in my world, around 48 hours game time (l23 ish on my starter frame and gear).

What do you want out of the clan?: People to do stuff with, break through the early content nonsense / unlock planets ... then grind junk with likeminded people / get involved in things only clans can get involved in.

In-game name: teardropphoenix (because when both your primary and secondaries are taken, you go with the lamest one)

Why you should be considered for admission: I don't suck

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member: Loyalty, honesty, truth, justice and the Australian way. Or i'm some dude who plays a game, happy to help people, generally social.

How active can you be and your timezone?: East coast Australia, fairly active. Also often play in the am so whenever.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: About 4 days, so in my world, around 48 hours game time (l23 ish on my starter frame and gear).

What do you want out of the clan?: People to do stuff with, break through the early content nonsense / unlock planets ... then grind junk with likeminded people / get involved in things only clans can get involved in.

I think we can work something out. 

Add me on steam: The Ten-Ton King

In-game name: Simianrex

Why you should be considered for admission: I'm punctual. I have good hygiene. I'm god damn hilarious (references can be provided). I enjoy the warframing. 

What you bring to the table as a person and as a clan member Damn, I wasted all the good answers on the last one. I'll go with, "I'm not an A******."

How active can you be and your timezone?: I am available a few nights a week, after 8:30 pm in the Pacific timezone.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Hard to say. I played regularly for several months, but then took almost a year off. I've only recently returned to the game.

What do you want out of the clan?: Fun people to play with. I'm currently in a clan that was filled with RL friends, but none of them play anymore.