Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Connection To The Host Has Been Lost...

UltimateAxer

I had same problem but it disapeard after few days,i think after those server updates but not 100% sure.

There are also a few threads about it,so it would be better if everyone just type in one of them then making new one wich will soon make its way into second page and become forgotten.

Edited by bobmarley1337

This problem still not fixed after hotfix 15.5.4 This is a serious issue here that needs to be taken care of ASAP, and im not telling anyone here what they should do, but thats a serious problem that  has priority over some " Mesa sound problems "

Same here:

I have no reason to play if I cant join friends or anyone. So I guess I'll just pack up my warframes until this is fix..

Had to do the event solo: lost ember, nekros, nyx, saryn and excal but vauban made it to 25. 1 revive remaining. surprisingly I went over 30 with ash and with Oberon. Oberon is awessome.

Well was. I have to pack up now

Honestly i've tried everything i could to fix it, re-downloading, validating files, everything. Honestly is aggravating to me cause the event is going on right now and i cant do it cause of this issue so it is vividly irritating for me.

Edited by ForeverM.I.A.