Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros' Shadows Of New Infested, Turn Against Him.

Genji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing some sechura today to level up the paddle and I noticed something peculiar.

Mutalist Moas summoned by Shadows of the Dead still cause damage to the player (and I'm assuming the pod) with their projectiles and slow them down to boot.

Anybody else wish to co-confirm?

A huge thank you to DE staff for the Nekros buffs, they've made my favorite frame a lot more playable and fun. However, there are still a few crucial bugs and annoyances about Nekros's abilities that I would like point out. I have been able to personally replicate all of these:

- Disarmed targets that are killed by Nekros don't count toward his "clone list." This has been observed with a Loki using radial disarm.

- Clones can be easily killed by allies upon spawning onto the map. Clones can even be killed by the caster himself. AoE abilities, weapons, and even stealth prompts allow them to be killed. The window of vulnerability is small but it's enough to destroy them all, especially on a laggy host. Hydroid's Undertow is probably the most frustrating source of this.

- Hostile clone effects make Nekros unplayable on Infested missions. I have tested making clones of Tar-Mutalist MOAs and Swarm-Mutalist MOAs and can confirm that both the Tar and Spore Clouds still hurt and debuff allies. This leads into the next problem, in that the clones will quickly spread clouds from themselves or foes all over the place, making it impossible to dispel them until the clones have died.

- Tar-Mutalist MOAs will still attack the team with their Tar when under the effects of Terrify.

- Brood Mothers are not affected by Desecrate.

- Occassionally Clones will spawn with their original textures, making them indistinguishable from enemies. I was not able to replicate this one but I suspect it may be caused by latency or when casting SotD as soon as the previous clones die.

I hope this information has been helpful.

Edited by Finedaible

A huge thank you to DE staff for the Nekros buffs, they've made my favorite frame a lot more playable and fun. However, there are still a few crucial bugs and annoyances about Nekros's abilities that I would like point out. I have been able to personally replicate all of these:

- Disarmed targets that are killed by Nekros don't count toward his "clone list." This has been observed with a Loki using radial disarm.

- Clones can be easily killed by allies upon spawning onto the map. Clones can even be killed by the caster himself. AoE abilities, weapons, and even stealth prompts allow them to be killed. The window of vulnerability is small but it's enough to destroy them all, especially on a laggy host. Hydroid's Undertow is probably the most frustrating source of this.

- Hostile clone effects make Nekros unplayable on Infested missions. I have tested making clones of Tar-Mutalist MOAs and Swarm-Mutalist MOAs and can confirm that both the Tar and Spore Clouds still hurt and debuff allies. This leads into the next problem, in that the clones will quickly spread clouds from themselves or foes all over the place, making it impossible to dispel them until the clones have died.

- Tar-Mutalist MOAs will still attack the team with their Tar when under the effects of Terrify.

- Brood Mothers are not affected by Desecrate.

- Occassionally Clones will spawn with their original textures, making them indistinguishable from enemies. I was not able to replicate this one but I suspect it may be caused by latency or when casting SotD as soon as the previous clones die.

I hope this information has been helpful.

I've encountered the bug where enemies don't have their "shadow" effect when SoTD is cast. I assumed it had something to do with the fact i was playing on a laptop and the effect just wasn't rendering sometimes. It is majorly annoying though!