Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Update To Blame For "connection To Host Lost" Issues?

sushibend

I can join missions on normal nodes fine, like tolstoj mercury.

However...

Patient zero quest, mutalist incursions, and the lot always give me the same error: THE CONNECTION TO HOST HAS BEEN LOST. Toggling UPnP, toggling NAT-PMP, and switching network ports has not fixed the issue. I was able to get a few incursions out successfully, reaching about 30 out of 50 brood mother kills. Then, possibly due to a hotfix, everything stopped working for the new mission content. I lost the connection to the host every time. If i was the host, everybody lost their connection to me.

Darn. So close yet so far to those golden and blue potatoes...

Same here, but I can't even join any sort of mission node unless it's solo. Its keeping me from being able to do much better, and I can't even do the current operation at a fast pace anymore.

This is really annoying and those potatoes are so far from my grasp...

Getting the darn same problem, It's so annoying. I can be host and other can join. But thanks to our lovely 'can't choose between host or connect' system I can only HOPE to get a chance to host and don't have to be waitin' for this error to send me back. or just play Solo which sucks because I want to get the Tethra's doom mods and of course, I'll never make it alone.

I'm having some major issues after the update as well. I can connect to a squad, but mid-game there is a host migration and it creates another game with only myself in it. Sometimes it happens as soon as we load into a game. Sometimes it happens literally 2 seconds from finishing and I lose all of my loot. I finished my rank up, Mag sat down, Locus said her bit, and I just sat there. It wouldn't load me back into my ship, and I lost my rank up because of it. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problems here as well. When i start a mission not hosting i get an error saying can not connect to host. Every time, i seriously can not play this game untill a fix comes out. Please do so soon i'd really like to get back to playing this game, :D

I have been having a similar issue as of Update 15. Thing is, it doesn't happen with absolutely everyone, either. I've only experienced it happening with certain friends and randoms I've tried to trade with.

What happens is, I try to host, a friend joins the lobby, then is usually kicked a few minutes later. If I'm already in the mission and try to invite, they join the squad, get stuck on the loading screen, then are promptly kicked from the squad. If I join a friend's lobby, I'll be kicked during the loading screen when the mission starts.

However, if they invite me when already in a mission, it seems to work just fine.

Again, it doesn't happen with everyone. Only with certain people, as I can join a different friend just fine.

There was a little annoyance before this where at the end of the connection to a mission had the game freezing for a bit.

In their attempt to fix that i think they just ended up switching the problem from the end of the loading to the beginning. And at the beginning because it takes a bit to come out of the freezing the connection breaks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...