Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Bug Still Not Fixed

Vaze

This bug is very, very, very old. I have seen it countless times myself. After the mission result screen pops up, the ranks of equipment are shown before the mission. Then the experience is added. There is a certain point where the rank number is not updated after all the XP has been added. Usually when the XP bar ends very close to the left edge. See the Heat Dagger in the pictures below. They were taken 4 seconds from each other. Before the mission, Heat Dagger was rank 18. After the mission, it was rank 19. The mission result screen still shows 18. My guess is, that the timing is a bit off. The rank ends updating before all the XP is added. This bug is not that important, but it is really confusing if someone doesn't pay attention the first few seconds after the mission ends.

Warframe0001.jpg

Warframe0002.jpg

Sorry for the thumbnails, but I am getting this crap message on standard /img code: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

• 2 months later...

Seems that the meter itself is bugged - it have affinity range that is applied only for level weapon/frame have before bonus affinity applies, which becomes inappropriate after leveling the weapon with this bonus affinity - i.e. it doen't update affinity count needed for next level up. Just a scaling issue.

• 1 month later...

Oh man this one is so old. I kinda like it though, somehow. It's like coptering, it's become the "normal" thing for me lol.

I'm always suprised,, say it ends just before rank 28 but when you go to arsenal you're 29, whatever. glad its getting fixed.

Hey good question! Where does the "bonus" affinity come from? I always wondered...

I mean even when playing solo we get bonus affinity, so I don't think it comes from teammates.

The affinity you get during mission is divided into standard and bonus, so you see it as less of a grind. As if you got something for free... nah.

I could be wrong though.

• 3 months later...