Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hi guys im new had an earlier account but started a new one with the new update i'v been in one clan with the old account and really wanna get better at warframe. I have 145hr on steam mastery rank 1, Im 22 from the caribbean island called Trinidad and Tobago and my IGN : jthedon PM soon thx guys.

Hello renegade m8, im Rusthook, rank 8, if you wanna debate thats great, but dont be too late or ill hate and you wont appreciate my bait.

I rate your gate with a hard eight out of eight mate.

For more sick asscrackin rap poems add me to your clan.

Just started this game and im looking to get better. I'd like to join Renegade Legacy.

Hello renegade m8, im Rusthook, rank 8, if you wanna debate thats great, but dont be too late or ill hate and you wont appreciate my bait.

I rate your gate with a hard eight out of eight mate.

For more sick asscrackin rap poems add me to your clan.

Clan invite sent! Welcome to renegade legacy! Nice rhymes m8.

Hi, Im scarceairplane5, and im a mastery rank 5 Oberon player. ( I also play valkyr from time to time). I haven't play since april, and wish to get back to the old days of slaughtering corpus. I used to be in a clan, but it has long-since disbanded. I would really like to join Renegade Legacy!

Clan Renegade Legacy

Emblem_zps3175f98c.png

Our Story

It was a cold dark night on the warframe forums. I had just left an inactive group and searched dearly for a new one. Upon looking I found some peeps that looked mighty interesting. So I joined them in hopes of finding cool new mates. At first things looked strange but the peeps welcomed me with open arms. We got to know eachother and traverse space and time ( time machine =D) together. Eventually I got to meet the leader and he was one heck of a guy. One that could turn the tide of battle with his amazing strategys. Time went on and so did sheep (in my sleep). Eventually, the leader vanished into thin air T.T. Once this took place there was no turning back. We had to revive our dying spirits somehow. So we branched off into another section of space. Some of our old mates thought we were long gone but we have now emerged. We have taken the stand to bring back our bright flame that once shined within. We knew that we would be victorious and build a new clan. So here we are in the middle of this vast thing we call space and believe me we shall prove ourselves once again.

Rules

1. Be respectful of others and their opinions.

2. Do not start unnecessary arguments or violence

3. Have fun and enjoy the clan

Want to join?

You must first read the rules above.

Next you must post your name.

Anyone is welcome to join our clan.

(Although it is not a requirement we encourage our members to join us in our raidcall)

Steam Group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RenegadeLegacy/

Raidcall ID:

hellouuu. i ll ike to join you ... i am fine :D

Hi, Im scarceairplane5, and im a mastery rank 5 Oberon player. ( I also play valkyr from time to time). I haven't play since april, and wish to get back to the old days of slaughtering corpus. I used to be in a clan, but it has long-since disbanded. I would really like to join Renegade Legacy!

Hello, I'm Lilycup, i mainly play Frost, im a pretty new player at mastery rank 4 and i would very much like to join Renegade legacy.

Heyo, I'm Ninjabutters, I'm fairly new and am mastery rank 2. I really only play Valkyr at the moment and really like to join Renegade Legacy.

Hi my names Hitzero. I would like to join Renegade Legacy, learning more about the game, I find it very enjoyable and I'd like to make new friends to play with

hellouuu. i ll ike to join you ... i am fine :D

Clan invitations sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy!

Hop in our Raidcall when you can to hang out with us! ID-9932302

Hello , My name is Blackfire , I really want to join a clan , to be part of a big family and to help everyone i can . I am an active member and i can do everything i can to help this clan rise . I would be gratefull if you could accept me as a member of your clan . Thanks.

Clan invite sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy

Welcome to the Storm tier ;) Looks like you've got a nice start going here!

Thanks man! appreciate it.

Hi, my name is Gale. I would like to join Renegade Legacy clan, my alias(IGN) is "Mr.FezZ". I would like to play with active players, my clan have no-one active so i would like to start the new.

Clan invitation sent! Welcome to Renegade Legacy.

Join us on Raidcall! ID-9932302