Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a level 5 with max Rhino and Max Loki, with level 8 Nyx. Could you please contact me before sending the invite? Message me on steam or something. (Steam Wirelesstrees) (Warframe PhilsPills)

Invite sent welcome to the clan!

Hi

I would like to be part of your clan.

IGN :idealsykes

Mastery Rank:9

Warframe :alot but Mains are Ash & Hydroid

You are currently in a clan. You must first leave your clan before an invite can be sent. If you are still interested in joining leave your current clan and send me a pm or post here again.

Hello everyone my name is Stangerup im looking for a nice clan with friendly players, At the moment ive got no friends or anything to play with,

Im from sweden and speaks Swe / Eng,

Want to have fun mostly but sometimes depends on my mood i can be pretty serious about games not Fu.... around all the time like doin lots of farming etc.

Can i join? im a lvl 30 volt rank 3 tomorow ill start building valkyr!,

Let me in! i want to have some fun Renegade Legacy seems like the perfect  choice!

Just downloaded TS3 see you all son i hope! 

Haha forgote my name...

Edited by Stangerup

Hello everyone my name is Stangerup im looking for a nice clan with friendly players, At the moment ive got no friends or anything to play with,

Im from sweden and speaks Swe / Eng,

Want to have fun mostly but sometimes depends on my mood i can be pretty serious about games not Fu.... around all the time like doin lots of farming etc.

Can i join? im a lvl 30 volt rank 3 tomorow ill start building valkyr!,

Let me in! i want to have some fun Renegade Legacy seems like the perfect  choice!

Just downloaded TS3 see you all son i hope! 

Haha forgote my name...

You are currently in a clan. You must first leave your clan before an invite can be sent. If you are still interested in joining leave your current clan and send me a pm or post here again.

Name: boltlongstride

I would like to have a clan to play missions with

Do you guys raid daily, nor & nm?

We do have some members that go on raids. I myself am experienced in raids. We have a teamspeak available if members want to talk voice to voice for raids. If you want to know more or discuss this farther just send me a pm and I will be happy to help you in any way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Throne's here. I'm a complete newbie, just started playing yesterday, so currently rank 1, WF Volt rank 12, I'm a gunner, support shooter type. Reason for joining to easily get squad for mission.

Edited by ThronePrime

I would be very happy to join since I am looking for a active clan to play/farm and have fun with. I am not a complete newbie but i am also not that experienced and still need some help, I am currently mr 7. Sadly i can´t promise that i will be online everyday because of various reasons but I will try to be online as often as i can.