Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Clan Swordframers Recruiting

(PSN)IMainTheMains

Former  top 3 mountain clan but sometimes we did drop to top 5. There is always people online in both clan and alliance. We have:

All research 100% complete 

A clan emblem 

An alliance emblem. 

A rail on Sangeru,Sedna.

An amazing community.

Over 290 active members.

A great dojo.

We are the founding clan of Majestic Swordframers.

If we lack space, we will prefer the most active players first, while others will be on a waiting list when we are full. 

*Please do not join because of the research or the dojo, the emblem or the rail, but because of the people here and the great community they have made. If you don't know anyone in Swordframers, feel free to join and make new friends.

If you'd like to join please reply here, pm me in Warframe, psn me, or pm me here.

Edit: Now a top 10 moon clan and hoping to be consistently a top 10 moon clan as well.

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345

Hi Ryan,

I would like to join your clan, if possible. I'm a member of a clan in your alliance but there is nobody online (within the clan). In fact I can barely get a squad within the alliance to tell you the truth. I guess i'm still a relatively new player but i'm not looking for handouts, only a bit advice now and then. Everytime I play I am forced to go to public lobbies but its sad to say I get more help from people there than my own clan. I just want to head out with a regular squad that helps each other achieve what they want and have fun along the way.

I believe you when you say that the community is great and that's why I would like to join.

Regards,

kegr16

Hi Ryan,

I would like to join your clan, if possible. I'm a member of a clan in your alliance but there is nobody online (within the clan). In fact I can barely get a squad within the alliance to tell you the truth. I guess i'm still a relatively new player but i'm not looking for handouts, only a bit advice now and then. Everytime I play I am forced to go to public lobbies but its sad to say I get more help from people there than my own clan. I just want to head out with a regular squad that helps each other achieve what they want and have fun along the way.

I believe you when you say that the community is great and that's why I would like to join.

Regards,

kegr16

Okay I'll inv you if you have left your current clan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just started playing warframe this week and I'm really loving it. Currently building a rhino warframe and working on a valkyr while I use my almost 30 volt. I want to take it to the next step and join a clan! Not so sure how much I can contribute other than my time and dedication as I'm still not really sure what I'm doing sometimes. Anyways is the clan still recruiting? I'm carson2199 on psn and have been on almost every day recently :) Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Just started playing warframe this week and I'm really loving it. Currently building a rhino warframe and working on a valkyr while I use my almost 30 volt. I want to take it to the next step and join a clan! Not so sure how much I can contribute other than my time and dedication as I'm still not really sure what I'm doing sometimes. Anyways is the clan still recruiting? I'm carson2199 on psn and have been on almost every day recently :) Thanks!

Yes, we are still recruiting. I'll send you an invite in <10 minutes.

Sent

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345