Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Hel, Post-Mortem Warframe

DarknightK

First of all, I'm not an artist, so brace yerselfs for a berlin wall of text.

Hel, or the Norse goddes of the dead, is a warframe that specializes in manipulating the corpses that you and your teammates lay whilst running through missions. Be it the enemy, or your own.

I imagine her having a sort of curved spikes appearance, maybe a few horns here and there or such. (Any fanart sketches are completely appreciated).

Base Stats

Health: 100

Shields: 90

Power: 180

Armor: 85

Shield recharge: 20s

Sprint speed: 1.2

Reanimate - 50 Energy

"Bring an enemy back from the dead to temporarily serve under your command"

When aimed at a dead corpse of an enemy, the player can temporarily reanimate them for around a minute or so to fight with them or act as a meat shield. If used on a dead player, the player will be revived at a cost of -5% Health for the duration of the mission.

NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK ON MUTILATED OR DECAPITATED ENEMIES

Upgrades

Lv 0: 3 enemies maximum under your control for 1 minute; Revive a player to 5% HP at a permenant cost to 5% to your HP

Lv 1: 4 enemies max for 1.5 min; Revive players to 7.5% HP at a cost to 7.5% HP reduction to yourself

Lv 2: 5 enemies max for 2 min; Revive to 9% HP at cost of 9% HP reduction

Lv 3: 5 enemies max for 2.5 min; Revive to 11.5 % HP at 11.5% HP reduction

DOUBLE NOTE: You can kill yourself if you revive too much >.> But upon using a revive, you'll be regenerated back to full health. You cannot be recovered by an ally if you kill yourself using this move.

Reaper Matrix - 25 Energy

"Absorb the memory data from fallen enemy corpses to reuse as a swarm of vengeful spirits"

When an enemy is killed (same conditions as Reanimate), Hel can absorb their "Soul" basically. Once an enemy's memory is absorbed, Hel will be surrounded by a swarm of technocytes (spirits) that will automatically attack enemies that attack Hel. Additionally, players can zoom in and press the ability button for the swarm to attack a certain enemy. This works as a clever distraction. This ability cannot be reused until the swarm has worn off.

When a swarm attacks an enemy, they'll do continuous damage and have a small chance of making the enemy panic (like being set on fire)

Upgrades

Lv 0 - 5% panic chance

Lv 1 - 10% panic

Lv 2 - 15% panic

Lv 3 - 20% panic

Phantom Wave - 50 Energy

"Hel summons a wave of corrupted energy that sweeps through enemies and instills fear into them"

This move emits a fast moving wave of light blue "soul energy" that does low damage, but has a high chance of making the enemy flee in fear for a certain period of time

Lv 0 - 50% chance of fear for 10s

Lv 1 - 60% chance of fear for 14s

Lv 2 - 70% chance of fear for 18s

Lv 3 - 80% chance of fear for 22s

Underworld - 100 Energy

"Send your enemies to the dark abyss of oblivion"

This ability, will cause all light fixtures within the fixed radius to violently flicker until they turn a dark shade of red (VERY DEAD SPACE-LIKE, NO?) During which, enemies will be stunned into place (like Mag's crush and Frost's avalanche) and will be dragged into the floor by disembodied warframes (think Stalker-looking warframes). Enemies that are not instantly killed will instead be pinned to the ground by the warframe hands for a short period of time, allowing for an efficient getaway if needed (or a chance to finish them!)

Upgrades - You decide :S

So yeah, comment yer ideas, maybe offer some of dem changes. <3<3<3<3

I wuv you all lots

EDIT1: Balancing issues on Soul Force

EDIT2: I'm currently reworking Soul Force into a more offensive oriented skill instead of utility

EDIT3: Soul Force reworked into Reaper Matrix; some minor changes to stats and other skills

EDIT4: Added backstory stuffs

Edited by DarknightK

Whoops, well gender aside I'm mainly focused on the stats and powers right now.

Everyone likeylikey?

Anubis appearance sounds pretty nice, yet because the warframe's all maintain a human-like appearance (not saying anubis isn't human-like) I'd imagine Hel more of a "Grim Reaper/Demon crossbreed" mix.

Bah, FOCUS ON ZE POWARS.

I like the idea of an dark/evil warframe, and the skills are useable in co-op aswell in soloing also the ability to fear enemys is interesting

someone would say but we are space ninjas not evil demon-like beast . . well the rhino charakteristc doesen't fit in the ninjathing like many others, but its the future we can do what we want :3 and evil stuff just dont die after thousand years

short: good idea, quiet need some balancing (dat % orb stuff)

Edit: maybe some kind of soulstealer stuff, there is a chance of 11/22/33% 2 get an orb when an enemy died and they can stack up to 5/10/15 and can be "consumend" to buff your ultimate a little or just can be held to be stronger i dunno?

Edited by Depar

Hm, now that you mention it the percentages for the Lv 3 upgrade for Soul Force, considering a player had 3 orbs, would give...

30% max Power Damage/Weapon damage

45% movement speed

60% Shield increase.

Maybe I should make the requirements for stealing an enemy's soul like Reanimate, where they must keep their heads and limbs :o

I was initially intending for them to be used to strictly buff power damage, I think I'll edit Soul Force a little.

And think about the % it give, i mean 60% shield? 100 base shield with a redirection on lvl  4 or 9 you will just reach an S#&amp;&#036;lot of shield even bosses have problemy to put down, or 30% power dmg? focus cost 11 points to get the same amout same for walkingspeed

And think about the % it give, i mean 60% shield? 100 base shield with a redirection on lvl  4 or 9 you will just reach an S#&$lot of shield even bosses have problemy to put down, or 30% power dmg? focus cost 11 points to get the same amout same for walkingspeed

I edited the orb properties now, the only real buff being you can now have 4 orbs. The other stats were debuffed, with power damage only applying to the ult now.

Now the max orb stats should draw out as

Damage: +40%

Speed: +56%

Shield: +40%

Oh, well I guess the movement speed got quite a buff too. But adding half the movement speed shouldn't change much,

right?

Sweet jesus I hope this doesn't become like Hek.

Atm i see your char more like a hek with 100 modpoints and every mod fully upgraded, and damn it needs the nerfbat ;3

40% dmg? scindo charge attack 200 base + killingblow + 40% dmg, do we rly need a frame 2shoting phorid?

mvmt speed 56% 1.2 base? maybe rush max 30%? do you really want to be the flash aswell?

Edited by Depar

I think it would be better if it was more geared toward being a reaper of nanomachines with a "dark" twist. Being able to feed on nanomachines, take over the dead using nanos etc. Fits in with the whole Sci fi genre better. Would be cool if he could revive bleeding out status party members from any range as long as he had eye sight of them via nano machine manipulation. =P

Edited by Ehrlich

may i introduce to you my way of seeing this char in the game

Soul force 25

75/75/125/175 dmg

throw a "dark wave" or 3(~5?) spherelike thingys in a cone befor you, and if killed an enemy whit it stole his soul up to 5/5/10/15 souls who increase the dmg done by soul force and your ulti by 1% each soul(max2% per orb)

second abillity(maybe nightmare?) 35~50

put nightmare in an aoe around you into the enemys mind and let them run around in fear for 3/3/5/7 seconds

Reanimate50~75

i like the idea behind it that it CAN kill yourself, but changes always come :3

reanimate an fallen enemy to fight for you for 10/10/15/20 second or when aimed at a fallen teammember instarevive him with 20/20/35/50% life at cost of 10%(20%) of BASE health. maybe give the orbs a 1% health increase aswell i dunno and take away 20%

Underworld

i love the idea suck enemy into the abyss, BUT what if the dmg is not enough to kill them? will the reappear magiclly where stand after the got drag to hell? naaah i would it make more like shadow's(maybe dark hands) grab them from the ground do (800~)1000 dmg and if it is enough 2 kil them drag them to the underworld(like muhahaeheh) lvl increase reach

2 give a quick math about the dmg boost from the orbs on the 2 dmg skills

Soul Force

version 1% per orb/max orb

175/100*115 = 201,25

version 2% per orb/max orb

175/100*130 = 227,5

Dont think of it underpowerd, coz it can be buffed trought focus(30% from base) and reach(longer and larger spread/more spheres?) and only cost 25

uber

version 1% 800 base/max orb

800/100*115 = 920

version 1% 1000 base/max orb

1000/100*115 = 1150

version 2% 800 base/max orb

800/100*130 =1040

Version2% 1000 base/max orb

100/100*130 = 1300

I think it would be better if it was more geared toward being a reaper of nanomachines with a "dark" twist.

i know what you mean, but 2 be fair there aint no nanobots do icewaves flameballs or magiclly craft 12 javlins to sting ppl at walls :3

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1354/83/1354837198113.jpg

yes somekind of ninjaspacewizard

Edited by Depar

Feel of powers aside, I think the mechanics and type of gameplay this would introduce are very interesting ideas. The frame would definately add a different style of gameplay which is always a good thing.