Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamble, "the Conman" - Probability/causality Manipulator

(PSN)SteampunkJester

Name: Gamble

Bio: Gamble is a warframe that cheats his enemies through the warping of probability and causality.

General Power Concept: Probability/Causality Manipulation

General Look: Looks kinda like a scruffy and beat up drifter (about the best I can describe the look I have in my head). The right side of his helmet has four "eyes" in the shape of a tilted square, the bottom one however is broken/dented, causing them to slightly resemble the Club symbol. Really, imagine a con man in a beat up suit who looks like he's been running from several people who are trying to break his legs for several months and you've got it. Main color scheme is probably something like khaki or brown.

Stats:

Health: 100 (225 at Level 30)

Shield: 80 (280 at Level 30)

Power: 150 (250 at Level 30)

Armor: 30

Sprint Speed: 1.2

Polarities: 2x V

Aura Polarity: -

Powers (I don't have duration/percentage variables for the first three, my apologies):

1. Scammer: Gamble casts this and in the time it's active every enemy he kills has the chance to drop twice as many resources/ammo.

Notes:

Duration based

Strength based (strength increases the chance)

Works on bosses

2. Counting Cards: Gamble casts it and every bullet he fires has a chance of gaining a status effect/an additional status effect.

Notes:

Duration based

Strength based (strength increases the chance and damage of said effect)

3. Fixed Game: Gamble casts this and every enemy that shoots at him has reduced accuracy and the enemies in the immediate area have a chance for their gun to jam and blow up, dealing damage to them.

Notes:

Duration based

Strength based (strength increases the chance and damage dealt)

3a. (Augment) Stroke Of Luck: Any ally next to Gamble gets the effects of this power at a reduced chance.

4. Checkmate*: Gamble can cast this right before he dies/gets downed and he has a chance at a "second go" per-say. Instead of dying, the enemy who would've killed him dies and he gets teleported to the nearest spawn point with full health but no shields.

Notes:

Stength based

Cast Time: Instant (no animation, instead he glows in energy color)

Duration: 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9 (no way to increase)

Chance: 3%/6%/9%/12% (increases with Strength mods)

Does not work on bosses

Name comes from the popular theme of having a chess match with Death.

4a. (Augment) Noose Cutter: If successful, all allies have their health instantly regenerated.

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

• 8 months later...

Name: Gamble

Bio: Gamble is a warframe that cheats his enemies through the warping of probability and causality.

General Power Concept: Probability/Causality Manipulation

General Look: Looks kinda like a scruffy and beat up drifter (about the best I can describe the look I have in my head). The right side of his helmet has four "eyes" in the shape of a tilted square, the bottom one however is broken/dented, causing them to slightly resemble the Club symbol. Really, imagine a con man in a beat up suit who looks like he's been running from several people who are trying to break his legs for several months and you've got it. Main color scheme is probably something like khaki or brown.

Stats:

Health: 100 (225 at Level 30)
Shield: 80 (280 at Level 30)
Power: 150 (250 at Level 30)
Armor: 30
Sprint Speed: 1.2
Polarities: 2x V
Aura Polarity: -

Powers (I don't have duration/percentage variables for the first three, my apologies):

1. Scammer: Gamble casts this and in the time it's active every enemy he kills has the chance to drop twice as many resources/ammo.

Notes:

Duration based
Strength based (strength increases the chance)
Works on bosses

2. Counting Cards: Gamble casts it and every bullet he fires has a chance of gaining a status effect/an additional status effect.

Notes:

Duration based
Strength based (strength increases the chance and damage of said effect)

3. Fixed Game: Gamble casts this and every enemy that shoots at him has reduced accuracy and the enemies in the immediate area have a chance for their gun to jam and blow up, dealing damage to them.

Notes:

Duration based
Strength based (strength increases the chance and damage dealt)

3a. (Augment) Stroke Of Luck: Any ally next to Gamble gets the effects of this power at a reduced chance.

4. Checkmate*: Gamble can cast this right before he dies/gets downed and he has a chance at a "second go" per-say. Instead of dying, the enemy who would've killed him dies and he gets teleported to the nearest spawn point with full health but no shields.

Notes:

Stength based
Cast Time: Instant (no animation, instead he glows in energy color)
Duration: 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9 (no way to increase)
Chance: 3%/6%/9%/12% (increases with Strength mods)
Does not work on bosses
Name comes from the popular theme of having a chess match with Death.

4a. (Augment) Noose Cutter: If successful, all allies have their health instantly regenerated.

No questions asked I love it! :D