Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Varro, Ceres - Shock Prosecutors Don't Stop Coming (And Ai Oddities)

Rydian

I was running this mission (Grineer defense, shipyard tileset) to try to get some Orokin cells.  I was in a third-party voice chat with the host, and at wave 14 suddenly I got a host migration screen.  The host, however, saw me disconnect and his session continued fine.

I ended up alone in wave 14.

The first thing I noticed is that after I killed what was near me, nothing else swarmed the objective immediately and the wave didn't end.  Having seen this happen before, I went around to the spawning rooms to check, and sure enough the enemies had lost their defense AI.

From that point on, most of the enemies would spawn in the spawning rooms and then stay still, using their normal AI.  Without any proper paths to take, they just stood still until I came within view, at which point they would start attacking me (or the pod if the pod ended up closer to them) as if it was a normal mission.  So I had to run around to all of the rooms for each spawning pattern to see where they appeared and kill them myself.

The only enemies that would come out and chase me or go after the pod on their own were the Prosecutors.  All of them were Shock Prosecutors.  And they would not stop spawning (1-2 at a time with a couple seconds of downtime) as long as the wave was going on.

Just how many Shock Prosecutors kept coming?  Well, I was alone for two waves, and I racked up...

QFedjBD.gif

Eventually I was able to kill enough to make it to the end of wave 15, upon which I got the extract/stay screen, chose to extract, and the mission completed normally.