Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pyra Prime Is Terrible, It Needs Rework.

Zareek

how about this DE gives us another Syandana with gold trimmings that way both people of the fence can be happy, those that want their gold trims will have it and those that want to colour their gold trims can have it too, also give us something other than that sigil.. it only suits Nova and I don't use nova so I will never see that thing again after I'm finished with the mastery.... but also that yes the syandana it looks like a beacon for your archwing when you're down and need a pickup

I think we should have a special color slot for the gold trim to go with prime objects as to not ruin the customization of past primes.

I like the idea to color our primes' gold trim, but if it's going to be implemented to all, old and new, at least make it so that customization isn't gimped to taking up one of those measly four color boxes.

Edited by WingedCrusade

The design of the normal Pyra Syandana looks more like a piece of mystical orokin tech than this one. I'll be the first person to say that primes should have a deeper design ethos than just slapping a bit of gold bling on normal equipment, and it's absolutely GREAT that the hard work you guys are doing with PBR is now giving us the option of customising all of the colours of prime equipment and I hold out hope in the future for a metallic colour palette, but the overall design of this thing just looks clunky and non orokin in nature.

my only complaint can be that since Fire became colorable with Energy Color Tint Mask(a... while ago) - all Fire in the game looks really low resolution and blurry.

this is really disappointing to me because before that happened, Fire looked really crisp.

From the test build:

-snippet-

What's happening here is being relayed to the artists as we speak. For the first time ever this Prime gear has tintable metal (common request). The default on Nova is gold, and the Pyra Prime seems to have no default which is problem number 1.

Problem number 2, the above screenshot shows the same tint (just randomly chose an orange) applied to both metals. The discrepancy in how this tint is translated is noted, as well as the design overall.

will this eventually get translated to previous primes?

From the test build:

YX4eTdu.jpg

What's happening here is being relayed to the artists as we speak. For the first time ever this Prime gear has tintable metal (common request). The default on Nova is gold, and the Pyra Prime seems to have no default which is problem number 1.

Problem number 2, the above screenshot shows the same tint (just randomly chose an orange) applied to both metals. The discrepancy in how this tint is translated is noted, as well as the design overall.

and when can we expect a good looking syandana ingame for platinum?

prime access always looks waaaaaaaay better than the ones ingame, unfortunately

From the test build:

YX4eTdu.jpg

It still has the illusion of a box with paper thin fire spitting out of it.

my opinion is, prime should have gold with it has to be gold, like those other prime gear does

instead of coloring them like the normal gears.

The metallic glow on OPTICOR was great, but that's not a prime gear right?

so is that making any sense that these new prime gears are good because they have the glow like a normal weapons does?

i would've prefer parts of the gear are fixed gold but we could do more detail coloring on the other parts

primes are cool because they've something the other doesn't isn't it?

i want my traditional orokin gold back, please, really, why you listen to some minority, de ? or you give us the possibilloty to get this gold without any plat or whatever, simply as the "traditional orokin gold" !!! thx

and i wanna be able colour the red veil syndicate weapon

so, i have a heavy head now about all the news, changes etc., im off warframe for today ,-)

That Pyra Prime really give me a sick (actually didn't like that normal or prime pyra at all, dont want to say i hate that but so so....) but i need to buy that accessories because that booster to help me not farming all day syndicate points

but srsly are you make backpack prime? worth $50? ....... bad choice DE bad choice

Why is everyone complaining that the Pyra Prime is not as good as the Misa when the former is $50 while the later is $140? As an exclusive the costs 90 bucks more, I'd be more upset if the cheaper stuff looks better.

that is because ember prime did not have an accessory package

yup ...like many others there, the goldish parts NEED to be the part of a prime (any, not just syandana or weapon or frame !)

and also i agree with that the backpack could be a lil' bit smaller and have bigger wings

i don't really know what you thinking at DE's office but you have made a wrong choice on this!

Regards :(