Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave 2.0 (Detailed Concept Graphic)

(PSN)dukezap1

• 2 weeks later...

It's sound good.

But, for the stalker, I think he have to get more shield / health, because with good weapon you can like two shot him, so 4 vs. 1 with the same amount of vitality, is going to be too much low.

It's sound good.

But, for the stalker, I think he have to get more shield / health, because with good weapon you can like two shot him, so 4 vs. 1 with the same amount of vitality, is going to be too much low.

Damage in Conclave is nerfed by a lot. The Stalker player would have enough health to kill all 4 tenno with ease

Damage in Conclave is nerfed by a lot. The Stalker player would have enough health to kill all 4 tenno with ease

You said Damage in conclave is nerfed, but I don't think was the same in the Dojo, because we one shot every body with a good soma or a melee. And it's PVP too, you know something about ?

• 2 months later...

Very cool presentation and highly informative. This is the level I want all info in wf to be on.

One gamemode I really would like is the melee-only. In addition to the modswitch you have, the level should be entirely set up for swordplay.

Movement and grav on by default.

Last man standing or duels untill only two remain.

Great ideas and great post!

• 1 month later...