Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcturian Race 3Dsmax Project

neogzus

These guys I've been working on for a videogame I'm making....but I'd love to see them as a playable race of enemies in this game!    (BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME and THE DEVELOPERS SO MUCH!)

They would be called ARCTURIANS and use elemental magic and electricity together...teleportation...maybe even invisibility and AOE attacks much like volt (I'd say that would be colorific!)

Just picture these guys shooting out the lights and going dark and strobe attacking you with laser weapons.

These are all unfinished works in progress....with my basic texturing knowledge.   I use zbrush and 3dsmax for modeling and animation.

I've been hoping for a new race to be introduced into this game soon

....Maybe "I" could help?????   I'll work for Hampster feces! (I can work all day everyday, ALL DAY!)

I have done animation before and have rigged (low poly) characters and can Mocap at home (once I get a copy of ipi motion capture studio) and have done a lot of level design for various mods

What do ya think so far??

ARCTURIAN_zpsdd106a39.jpg

cybertronpreview2_zps390179c0.jpg

BOOTYTRONROLLOUT_zps58f3a89e.jpg

hawkshot2_zps2c8a9a60.jpg

Edited by neogzus

Have you played Deus Ex. (The first one)

The male character reminds me of Grant or is it Grunt?(Too lazy to google now)

The Female character *** and boobs way too big. If the boobs were just few inches trimmed off. We're in business.

the butt needs to go. D: I not a big butt fan.

Critque from me. Like it or not.

Overall, it nice design you have going. I like the texture and the idea you have going here. Are they going be like a 'Chrome' type faction/race.

Having such piece of a fanservice ingame would be... Fun indeed, but the overall look of the race would have to be changed to a more 'realistic' scifi, and less shiny and reflective 'we make oue skintight spacesuits of chrome and light' scifi... Make her cloth somewhat less like a bodystocking, add a covered helmet and some dark, harsh armour... And et voila.

And, could oyu upload that running animation you speaked of?

Edited by GTG3000

I just use the basic shaders in 3dsmax and zbrush to texture some of the models(hence the super shine)...but I just learned UV mapping so I'll texture them properly when I can.   

I don't think I can upload a nude running 3d model (the test animation I spoke of was a nude jog sequence.  One of my first tries at animating)

I just use the basic shaders in 3dsmax and zbrush to texture some of the models(hence the super shine)...but I just learned UV mapping so I'll texture them properly when I can.   

I don't think I can upload a nude running 3d model (the test animation I spoke of was a nude jog sequence.  One of my first tries at animating)

You can, but you'll have to send it in a paperbag. :D

Or re-render it with curren model, if that didn't take TOO much...

Can't wait for an update.)

This is the run animation I tried out (NSFW?)

Damn. That's booty-licious. Am I an immature manchild for wanting a bit of this in the game?

It's certainly not safe for work, but it doesn't go further than light erotic, so it's fine... 

I can make more female versions...I have a helmet on her at the moment, no pics yet....but I did render a video for a competition where she has a brief appearance..I'll upload it

I have a really good base model I carve out designs from and could try different designs with ease..

One nice easy trick I started with was just having a good simple black and white graphic, like a vector stamp or something...then extrude it a bit and VIOLA! instacool!

I can make more female versions...I have a helmet on her at the moment, no pics yet....but I did render a video for a competition where she has a brief appearance..I'll upload it

I have a really good base model I carve out designs from and could try different designs with ease..

One nice easy trick I started with was just having a good simple black and white graphic, like a vector stamp or something...then extrude it a bit and VIOLA! instacool!

Well, more female versions would be good indeed. :D

More of any versions would be good, actually. :D

Edited by GTG3000

Here's her (REDICULOUSLY $&*&*#(%&) run scene with a helmet on....

I'm making a short animation for a competition to win a free laptop or graphics card....this is one scene.    The boobs had too low of a poly count to jiggle smoothly (sucks for UDK poly limitations on importing)