Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection To Host Has Been Lost

DrevasNSU

There is this problem where I would join a friend's game or multiplayer in general, during the loading screen, the loading bar would fill halfway and stop there for 10-20 seconds and say "Connection to Host has been lost, you will be returned to the main menu"

This has happened 100% the time and I don't know what is wrong, every time I verify the integrity of the cache it says 50+ files are missing, I don't think this is on my end, but I would like help

Please make a fix for this.

I'm having a similar problem with connecting to any match. I managed to get into one solo but the game stopped responding and I was forced to restart the game client after force closing it. I did not have any issues before with this but it seemed to happen more with this past two updates. I haven't checked my cache yet but I will and reply back with results.

Devs please help!

Same problem with me, every time I join existing session, like when invited to dojo or through mission matchmaking. At first i thought it was related with strict NAT issue, but then it also occurs when i'm using different ISP which don't have strict NAT issue (tested through Option-analyzeNetwork).

However I can invite other to my dojo. Or accepting squad invitation sent from Navigation screen, but then it occur again when loading the mission.

Other thing that might be related (or not) is that sometimes I get "Failed to join session" when accepting invitation.