Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] Should "hold To Crouch" On Controllers Have A Dodge Roll Bound To It If Tapped?

TheHourMan

Ok DE, you haven't really given me any acknowledgement on this issue, so this will be the last time I will ever mention it. 

Hold to crouch on the controllers currently needs to be held for 0.2 seconds before crouch takes effect and will be a dodge roll if let go before then. 

So far, everyone has agreed with me that that was a bad idea and nearly made the game unplayable for all of the people who used the function before U15. So my question to you, the beautiful Warframe community: Do you think DE should change it back to having Hold to Crouch just make you crouch like it did before?

Vote here: http://goo.gl/EcQgFW

Edited by TheHourMan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god, and here i was thinking my game is broken, I didn't have this problem until today, because I did fresh os install, and after reinstalling warframe, I can't play, it is impossible, I am on PC using controller.

I fixed this and made a topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389863-working-fix-hold-to-coruch-roll-controller-problem/

Edited by gvidzix

Strange... 

Haven't had a single problem with it since I've been playing Warframe. 

Edit: Maybe just ask them to reduce the time to .15 seconds. 

That'd be barely noticable and still give you time to roll. 

That's because you're on PS4. He's talking about PC version, and the controller works very differently on it.

That's because you're on PS4. He's talking about PC version, and the controller works very differently on it.

Not by much. 

The problem he's mentioning is prominent on all instances of Warframe that use the controller. I even went into the game and tested it, there is a .2 second delay for crouching. I just haven't had much of a problem with it. 

Not by much. 

The problem he's mentioning is prominent on all instances of Warframe that use the controller. I even went into the game and tested it, there is a .2 second delay for crouching. I just haven't had much of a problem with it. 

Have you played the PC version?

Yeah, there didnt used to be a delay. Trust me, that 0.2 seconds makes a huge difference for sliding attacks and parkour in the heat of battle.

yeah it really upsets me that they added it at all to the crouch. it's already on the sprint. we dont need it on both, remove it from crouch completely