Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Of Our Kind -{Recruiting}

(PSN)LK-GriM

Last of Our Kind

We are a small U.S. based team currently recruiting new, dedicated and vet players. We are a laid back, friendly few that play the game for fun. We don't take Solar Rails serious right now and are undecided if we want to partake in them. We enjoy helping new players, farming for prime gear, resources so on and growing together as a team.

Currently there are 8 of us on the team. We have just recruited 3 players into LK.

Our dojo is well built but not finished. We have all research completed except the Solar Rails.

With 3 full time players and 2 part time players we took 18th in the Mutalist Incursion Event.

Our team is like a "pay it forward" type of team. We help each other with farming but also if someone wants/needs something someone will buy it for you and give it too you. Free of charge, whatever you give in return is what the other person gets. But in a way its up to you to help someone else out also. We are here to help each other in anyway we can.

Our group is composed of a few mature and friendly players that are here to help and have fun together. We usually play after 9pm Mon-Fri and at random times during the weekend. If interested in joining us post here or shoot me a message on PSN.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

Hello mates. I am a member of Last of Our Kind, and I've got nothing bad to say about the clan at all. In fact, I've done nothing but get better everyone's help. The small group of us makes us kind of tight knit, and it's fun because we don't take the game too seriously. We treat warframe like a game, not a job. So if you're interested, I suggest joining cause you're only going to get better.

Hey guys. Just started playing Warframe again a couple days ago. I played on the PC for a while. I wouldn't consider myself a complete newbie but still relatively uninformed of all the ins and outs of the game. I've got tons of MMO experience and I don't suck entirely at shooter's. Lol. I generally always play support characters and I always prefer tightknit groups to large guilds. I'm gonna buy Trinity here pretty soon just cause it seems closest to my play style and kinda go from there. I'm in CST but work retail so my schedule varies. You guys sound like a good group of players so let me know if ya still have room! -Phyriall

Are you still recruiting? I don't consider myself new to MMO but I am new to Warframe and was interested in joining a clan. I am also on frequently and game daily.

Yes we are still recruiting. Shoot me a friend request on psn and I'll try and get with you this evening. I've got somethings going on tonight so I won't be on until around 10:30-11pm est.

Hello, I would like to apply for membership for dark aura clan. I have a friend in your clan that had been helping me so much, if it wouldn't for him, I would have give up this game. So I would like to be stronger and help others as he has helped me. My favorite frame is rihno p. Your faithfully, LB1994

You may want to look at few posts below this one, thanks for the bump though. :D