Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo's Sense Of Humor

Imaru

Can we appreciate just how morbid his sense of humor is in his first ever official video apperance? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrYtBLpSeY

Link.

"I found this great merchandise after it fell off the back of a Corpus shuttle. Actually, to be more precise, the entire back of the shuttle fell off after it took a direct hit from a Formorian. So, not such a lucky day for those guys, heh. But good for you right?!"

Really Darvo? I know you are no longer part of the Corpus but PEOPLE DIED THERE!

Really Darvo? I know you are no longer part of the Corpus but PEOPLE DIED THERE!

He was more or less locked up by his dad at one point (Frohd Bek), who is also near the top of the Corpus food chain. So yeah, I think he doesn't really like the Corpus.

And besides, Darvo is just...Darvo. He's awesome.

That's just priceless. No wonder so many people like Darvo.

Humour is a great way to cope with awful things ;D

Yep.

As the sale is no longer valid D.E. most likely hid the video.

That's my guess, as it was valid when I made the topic...

It didn't show up when I looked on the PlayWarframe channel page, so I think that's the case. 

He was more or less locked up by his dad at one point (Frohd Bek), who is also near the top of the Corpus food chain. So yeah, I think he doesn't really like the Corpus.

And besides, Darvo is just...Darvo. He's awesome.

So wait, if Frohd Bek is Darvo's farther, then does that mean Darvo's full name is Darvo Bek?