Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Whirlwind Bug Just Evolved...

Icebreccer

So last night before going to sleep I decided that I want to do a quick T4S. I decided to leave my Primary weapon off because running with only Akstiletto and Kestrel is a lot cooler. Well, the first thing I notice after getting in on the mission that I had my Corpus killing loadouts on both weapons. The worst is that I have Blast + Whirlwind on my Kestrel.

Well, it didn't take long till my Kestrel bugged and I couldn't use it. Then this happened:

As you can see my Vauban got stuck in the throwing animation while my Akstilettos were "firing" on my legs. And I could even deal damage if I went to touch the enemies : D

So please DE, could you do something about this Whirlwind (and nowadays Entropy Flight too) bug that has been in the game since the mod was introduced? Like some kind of forced way for the thrown weapon to come back to my hand?

Edited by Judqment8

I think it might be happening just when the game detects a change in height from your Warframe. 

At least, that is what the video gave me, since you start to have that bug just as you move off the stairs to fall. 

Could you test it on a flat surface?

No I can't or at least I don't have time for it now. First I would have to get my Kestrel bugged, meaning that it would need to fly off and never return (the normal Whirlwind bug). Also the thing continues even after being revived.

Also I don't think it's that as I tried to use melee right before dropping from the stairs. As you can see the "twitching" starts a little bit sooner before I fall.

Also I don't think it's that as I tried to use melee right before dropping from the stairs. As you can see the "twitching" starts a little bit sooner before I fall.

But the game might have detected the small change in height (since your body was off the platform just as the bug happened), which then triggered the bug (i.e.: There is another variable in the mix). 

I think trying to run it on a flat surface would help to see if the bug still persists.