Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

I've been inspired to put my ideas into rough sketches after looking at the rest of the communities fan-frames, and i would love others to use this thread to post theirs as well. Hope you like what you see!

-Edit- If you have an idea for a Warframe, and would like me or another artist to take a whack at it, post or PM me and I'll work with you on a concept.

-(REQUEST)- any talented artists or even if you love to paint or do color-work for pics, PM me so we can work on giving these concepts a face.

Edit: Here's a few links to see the pics that I have posted so far:
http://pantsadvance.deviantart.com/'>mechthumb_31mar13mod_by_pantsadvance-d64warframeenochthumb_29apr13_by_pantsadvan warframegeminithumb1may13_by_pantsadvanc archimedesthumb2may13_by_pantsadvance-d6 warframecrowthumb6may13_by_pantsadvance-

(bro tip: skip the first one, its just my deviantart)

Edit#2: Since there is a limit to the number of pictures I can include in a post, here are some links to the rest of the Fan-Frames I've done.

-Boreas: TheForsakenPL's Air-Frame
-Vespa: GTG3000's Wasp/Bee-Frame
-Archimedes: Ver.2
-Tiburon: FrostWolf's Water-Frame
-Mechro: Zackai's Necromancer-Frame
-Lachesis: PseudoExis' Stalker/Darkness-Frame
-Wraith: Jellyninja12's Hologram-Frame
-Drider: GratuitousLurking's Spider/Stealth-Frame
-Vulcan: Lamentz's Assault-Frame
-Erebus: TheErebus
-Dusk: Avarcaness' Stealth/Support-Frame
-Tiburon(v.2): FrostWolf's Water-Frame
-Armaros: Jellyninja12's Earth-Frame suggestion

-Nero: PseudoExis' male Lachesis

-The Headless Warframe: Halloween 2013

-The Headless Warframe: Color 1920x1080

-Twin Sparrows: Weapon Contest Entry

-Warden: Syllabea's Rust/Erosion-Frame

Some more artists' work.
-Stratto's Ghost-Frame
-Someguy216's Radiation-Frame

Current Request List [3JAN14]

-Erebus alt. head for TheErebus
-Hermes for Necromonger2100
-Excalibur Vandal for CrazyCanadian24
-Plague Doctor-esque Frame for GTG3000
-Leo for Primox
-Kalliste for Phantom_Jack
-Phobetor for Jacate
-Aethereus for N4F4N
-Hayha for Angius
-Yumao for Rule34
-Dryad for FrostWolf

-Shark-frame for ChipVector

-Mantis for Unit.1115

-Drakul for Aden

-Spell for Vadrigos

-Jaeger for GenCarter

-Lead for DeadLanguage

-"Frankenstien's Armor" for KnorrSoup

-The "Boom"-frame for Soapaosin

-Sanguine for Siubijeni and LegionVangaurd

-Epoch for Clan Exile

-Numeris for TheThreadWeaver

-Stag Beetle-Frame for VoidGhost

-Eisa for Freelancer27 

Edited by PantsAdvance

Heres a link to my concept of a warframe I call Enoch: the Light Wielder

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/119/0/8/enoch__fan_art_concept_by_pantsadvance-d63j6ao.png

enoch__fan_art_concept_by_pantsadvance-d

His name is Enoch

Role: Crowd Control

Health and Shields: Low

Armor: High

Power: Med

Speed: High

Specialization: Uses Light to Blind, Stun, and Aggro Enemies

*Suggested Abilities: (1)Blinding Beam, (2)Speed of Light, (3)Burning Ray, (4)Almighty Ascension

1) Blinding Beam: blinds a single target enemy at medium to short range

2) Speed of Light: increase speed for a short time to 'Flash' through enemies, igniting them as you pass

3) Burning Ray: a ray of light bursts from Enoch's hand, passing through enemies in a line at a medium to long range, dealing damage and igniting enemies

4) Almighty Ascension: Enoch emits bursts of light from himself, stunning all enemies in a large radius for a short time,  (can be used while in the air)

let me know what you think

Edit: found out how to get the picture to show up, here's a link to my deviantart if you want to check that out too

http://pantsadvance.deviantart.com/art/Enoch-Fan-Art-concept-368730528?q=gallery%3APantsAdvance%20randomize%3A1&qo=1

Edited by PantsAdvance

I don't see anything.

yeah, sorry bout that... just wanted to have a post description and at the time i was still writing the 'Enoch' post. (i have to apologize for being new to posting)

Why is everyone better at drawing than I?

:C

I really appreciate the compliment, though I hate to be putting down others self-esteem. If its any consolation, it's the creativity that counts, you do with what you have in the best way you can think and that's what makes the outcome awesome!

Still though, if you have stuff, I would like to see it regardless.

Heres a link to my concept of a warframe I call Enoch: the Light Wielder

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/119/0/8/enoch__fan_art_concept_by_pantsadvance-d63j6ao.png

His name is Enoch

Role: Crowd Control

Health and Shields: Low

Armor: High

Speed: High

Specialization: Uses Light to Blind, Stun, and Aggro Enemies

*Suggested Abilities: (1)Blinding Beam, (2)Speed of Light, (3)Burning Ray, (4)Almighty Ascension

1) Blinding Beam: blinds a single target enemy at medium to short range

2) Speed of Light: increase speed for a short time to 'Flash' through enemies, igniting them as you pass

3) Burning Ray: a ray of light bursts from Enoch's hand, passing through enemies in a line at a medium to long range, dealing damage and igniting enemies

4) Almighty Ascension: Enoch emits bursts of light from himself, stunning all enemies in a large radius for a short time,  (can be used while in the air)

let me know what you think

Nice job on this prototype :) May be we can see something like that in the future game. 

Nice job on this prototype :) May be we can see something like that in the future game. 

Thanks alot, i really appreciate the positive support

I would have no problem with that in the game. Infact, I love the design. It would probably be in my top 3, if it were implemented.

Thanks, but i have a feeling that a 'Top 3' wont be able to hold all my favorite warframes

Are you a fan of El Shaddai, by any chance?

Heheheh of course, great game btw

I've got another idea for a frame, and i should have the concept drawn up today or tomorrow.

Here's another Fan-Frame concept i doodled up...

warframegemini1may13_by_pantsadvance-d63

Name: Gemini (yes it is a single Warframe)

(male / female)

Role: Balanced>Tank/ Stealth

Health: Med High/ Low

Shields: Med/ Med Low

Armor: Med High/ Low

Speed: Low/ High

Stamina: Med/ High

Specialization: the ability to use "Personas" make it a versatile Warframe

Suggested Abilities: (1)Persona Swap, (2)Persona Ability, (3)Doppelganger, (4)Double Lariat (heheh)

1) Persona Swap: Gemini switch's their 'personas'; regaining hp and shields, while also doing a short radius stun. If used while *Doppelganger is in effect, also switches places with Twin.

2) Persona Ability: Uses the current 'persona's' ability > Male: Dashing Punch- Rushes forward a medium distance, knocking down enemies and dealing a medium amount of damage. Female: Escaping Feint- Does a quick backward roll while going invisible for a short time, the next attack will add a medium amount of damage.

3) Doppelganger: Summons Gemini's other 'persona' to physically fight alongside Gemini.

4) Double Lariat: 

Would only be usable while Twin is out, (*Doppelganger) and would deal High damage.         

Yeah it is! I would love to see the Arch weapon make it's way over here. It's the most unique CQC item I have seen in a long time.

Yeah, that would be awesome... I would assume it would be a sweeping combo weapon for this game. It'd be cool to see energy based weapons in Warframe too. For anyone that doesn't know what we're talking about >

Edited by PantsAdvance

Here's another Fan-Frame concept i doodled up...

warframegemini1may13_by_pantsadvance-d63

Name: Gemini (yes it is a single Warframe)

(male / female)

Role: Balanced>Tank/ Stealth

Health: Med High/ Low

Shields: Med/ Med Low

Armor: Med High/ Low

Speed: Low/ High

Stamina: Med/ High

Specialization: the ability to use "Personas" make it a versatile Warframe

Suggested Abilities: (1)Persona Swap, (2)Persona Ability, (3)Doppelganger, (4)Double Lariat (heheh)

1) Persona Swap: Gemini switch's their 'personas'; regaining hp and shields, while also doing a short radius stun. If used while *Doppelganger is in effect, also switches places with Twin.

2) Persona Ability: Uses the current 'persona's' ability > Male: Dashing Punch- Rushes forward a medium distance, knocking down enemies and dealing a medium amount of damage. Female: Escaping Feint- Does a quick backward roll while going invisible for a short time, the next attack will add a medium amount of damage.

3) Doppelganger: Summons Gemini's other 'persona' to physically fight alongside Gemini.

4) Double Lariat: 

Would only be usable while Twin is out, (*Doppelganger) and would deal High damage.

I actually really sodding like this concept! Especially if the two frames had their own health and shield pools!

What I would really like is a tag team power, like the frame splits and then say one frame aids the other.

This would be nice if it changed dependent on which frame activated it aswell. So the male could throw the female into a mob/crowd and she stomps the ground causing AoE damage. Whereas when casted by the female the frame they cause like an AoE stun

I actually really sodding like this concept! Especially if the two frames had their own health and shield pools!

What I would really like is a tag team power, like the frame splits and then say one frame aids the other.

This would be nice if it changed dependent on which frame activated it aswell. So the male could throw the female into a mob/crowd and she stomps the ground causing AoE damage. Whereas when casted by the female the frame they cause like an AoE stun

that is a nice idea... I would like to see that used as a stand-alone multiplayer mechanic, throwing your buddy into a crowd of infested would be too awesome

I know a little kid who plays cello really well named enoch.

i don't know what to say... thanks for posting your thoughts.

Edited by PantsAdvance

Did a concept in response to a thread by Archistopheles, clickarchimedesthumb2may13_by_pantsadvance-d6here, and it will take you to the thread.

Edit: Here's my deviantart where I have it uploaded at http://pantsadvance.deviantart.com/art/Archimedes-for-Archistopheles-369379913?ga_submit_new=10%253A1367576226&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Edit#2: added a linked thumbnail... its more visually appealing

Edited by PantsAdvance

Sorry for not seeing it before, and thanks for the link. I probably should surf the forum a bit more, but i just hate strongly dislike reading.... And yeah, I would love to see visual representations of more of the other fanframes, alot of the ideas are good. But if you noticed my Frames kinda have short/ vague descriptions... it's only because I'm like 90% visual when it comes to communicating.

Heh, I would love to be 90% visual, but I couldn't draw same thing from different PoV if my life depended on it.

And I understand the dislike for reading. Although I myself don't find it to be a reason good enough to actually stop reading, this forum stule isn't exactly easy on my eyes.

And, your fanframes have pretty good descriptions. It's us drawing-impared who have to make up in text. People like pretty pictures. :-d

I always wanted to see someone make THE warframe thats just the most intimidating of all the warframe. Sorta like a frame called CROW and he would be this dark frame based on a reaper or something. I guess he would be an offensive frame and his powers would consist of the following.

Murderous Intent: Any enemies within his eyesight (Enemies staring at him) are frozen in fear *they would be shaking for a set time

Counter: CROW opens his arms seemingly lowering his guard, and when hit, he teleports behind the enemy, just standing behind them and after a second, massive damage is dealt.

Dissonance: Dark aura surrounds CROW Walks in a straight line pushing back enemies in his way with intense force for med. radial damage, and does a huge blast at the end with wider range and blow back distance, but does almost no damage. ( Best in small rooms where enemies will always be near you, resulting in multiple repeating blasts) (More for crowd control at higher levels b/c the damage will reduce but the effects will remain the same)

Hysteria: Like a wide ranged "Murderous intent" but gives victims a dark smoke around them, eating away at health. (Ignores shields, and does not immobolize bosses)

Sorry for lack of detail like not putting stats on leveling up, but Im not really the Creative/Artistic type, but thanks for reading!

Edited by Kheim

I always wanted to see someone make THE warframe thats just the most intimidating of all the warframe. Sorta like a frame called CROW and he would be this dark frame based on a reaper or something.....

Something like this?

crow_warframe_concept_by_pantsadvance-d6

(remember, vote up if you like... but I'm not here to make your decisions) 

Edit: the designer, Kheim, started a thread for this guy so you can click https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42503-warframe-concept-crow/'>here to read his full bio and stats

Im gonna go ahead and throw out what i think his stats should be.

Health: Med High

Shields: Med

Armor: Med

Power: High

Speed: Med

Abilities: (1)Murderous Intent, (2)Counter, (3)Dissonance, (4)Hysteria

-1) Murderous Intent: Any enemies within his eyesight (Enemies staring at him) are frozen in fear *they would be shaking for a set time

-2) Counter: CROW opens his arms seemingly lowering his guard, and when hit, he teleports behind the enemy, just standing behind them and after a second, massive damage is dealt.

-3) Dissonance: Dark aura surrounds CROW Walks in a straight line pushing back enemies in his way with intense force for med. radial damage, and does a huge blast at the end with wider range and blow back distance, but does almost no damage. ( Best in small rooms where enemies will always be near you, resulting in multiple repeating blasts) (More for crowd control at higher levels b/c the damage will reduce but the effects will remain the same)

-4) Hysteria: Like a wide ranged "Murderous intent" but gives victims a dark smoke around them, eating away at health. (Ignores shields, and does not immobolize bosses)

(I copy and pasted these abilities from Kheim's post, so props to him)                                 

Description: So this is CROW... aka Bane-Frame, since the entire time I was drawing this dude, all i could think of was Bane's voice --- "Ah you think darkness is your ally, Stalker? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!" ---so a break down of the aspects I chose in this concept/ design. He has three 'eyes' on his helmet that I adapted from Odin's ravens, which were often depicted to have 3 eyes. His hood came from the suggestion to make him 'reaper-like'; and I really wanted to see a Warframe in one since Loki had a high-collar thing going on. The bony external spine that leads down to a tail... again more reaper like and the tail part looks a little more menacing. Extruding rib-like appendages and spinal upper-arm guards... goes with the external spine theme. Penguin-tail coat with accented chevrons... I don't really know where that came from. Lack of shoulder adornments... that Jazz gets in the way in an over-the-shoulder third-person-shooter dawg... yafeelme brah? His B.A. Pants.... everyone needs B.A. pants, period. Why he's a he and not a she?-- Why? You like seeing scantily clad female Warframes? Stay tuned brother, stay tuned.

--Thanks again Kheim for the suggestion--- Hope you like!

your ideas are awesome! i really like both of them!

And thanks man, its always nice to get compliments.

Edited by PantsAdvance

Are you taking requests now?

Damn, that's one amazing fanframe. Especially digging that longcoat. Makes me imagine how he'd walk through the battlefield like a badass inquisitor, shooting sarcastic and cynical remarks while not even taking his hands from behind his back. And just GLANCING. Though it reminds me of Vash the Stampede for some reason xD. 

Also, have urge to replay thief now... :(

Edited by GTG3000