Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seiras Little Fanart Corner

Mainabi

Seira (Saryn Frame):

update: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37537-seiras-little-fanart-corner/?p=447259

X7yViil.jpg

notes and stuff:

note: in my opinion saryn is a seductive crazy teasing $#*(@... she plays with poison that's reason enough to draw her a crazy face
note2: she's holding the fang/reverse holding
note3: I barely draw anything in the worm's eye view/barely made any low angle shots so I would appreciate some feedback help here :D
note4: I'm still not sure about her face, maybe I'll make a less crazy face
note5: I'm sorry that I barely update, I suck at drawing and so I only draw for 5min and stop >.<!

old (manly face):

WuQbGEJ.jpg

WIP:

as you can see the face got changed again, her posing also got changed a little bit, and I've added a part for the hair again, didn't like the short hair that much >.<

188Z97s.jpg

Edited by SeiraSunmin

updated with a small preview,

sorry for super slow updates :<

ps, she doesn't look thaaaat crazy anymore... couldn't really concentrate while drawing since she was too staring at me T.T

Edited by SeiraSunmin

In my perception, Saryn is an old cranky lady, with class and a certain amount of disgust, who never deems anyone else satisfactory. She prides herself in her unapproachable style, and treats everyone else as second class people. She is the ultimate stuck up, dried up old maiden, the noble hag that will die alone.

In my perception, Saryn is an old cranky lady, with class and a certain amount of disgust, who never deems anyone else satisfactory. She prides herself in her unapproachable style, and treats everyone else as second class people. She is the ultimate stuck up, dried up old maiden, the noble hag that will die alone.

I actually think those warframes are nothing else than the manifastion of the original owners/tennos personality.

that every frame was the same, something like uniforms in the early stage of the orokin. Very few people synerged pretty perfectly with their frames and "evolved" their own frames into those 12 frames.

those blueprints are simply data from the old orokin you're not just rebuilding a frame, you're rebuilding a frame with the owners personality and experience. 

the person inside the newest warframes are nothing else than tenno-"hosts" that way we can have multiple saryn multiple ash multiple anything, since the hosts doesn't really exist anymore, the new-tennos are simply organic weapons with the old owners "personality". But I've also got the idea that there are people with strong wills etc who don't want to be brainwashed by their frame, other people might even have "natural" conversation with the original loki etc.

at the same time the hosts should have some similarities to the original warframeowner so the complication would be reduced to the minimum.

and I am of the opinion that original saryn was a fighter type, she had pride and she sees anyone second class (so I kinda agree to you)

but that also means my actual tenno inside the saryn frame is also a fighter type with pride and arrogance. She doesn't want to follow the original saryn, so she's fighting hard against her frame but I also think both personalites agree that killing other people is pure joy.

that way my saryn ended kinda insane, she not only enjoys killing people she loves to humiliate her enemies.

and that's why my saryn isn't an old noble hag, she's a young crazy ***** in my design

Edited by SeiraSunmin

so I was in the mood again and progressed a little bit,

well..., I didn't want to copy the frame 1 by 1 so I hope you don't mind :*

note: will always update the first post, check for updates on the first post

Edited by SeiraSunmin