Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► Visions Of Decay ◄◄◄ Recruitment Is Open | All Research | Complete Dojo | Emblem | Voice Chat

RedNuker

i am in awe at how neat and professional this looks well played i had to rethink my strategy for mine cause this OUTSHINES about 99.9% of other recruitment threads  very nice sir very nice

Thank you LordYak, I appreciate the comments! I learned from many other leaders, so I'm glad I could inspire you like I was inspired by others. 

Good luck and all the best for your clan! If you have any questions about anything, I'll be around forums and in-game.

Hi, i have had my account for about 1-2 years now, i kinda had to re-download the game so i couldn't be stuffed then but now i am willing to play again but im not the highest ranki u would expect me to be. My IG= Currypuff2 Mastery Rank= 4 almost 5 , i am willing to play but i would go Inactive at some parts of the year due to my second last year at High school. i will have to do exams, study most of the time but i still would like a clan to have fun with ??

I messaged you in-game. But I'll also post on here aswell. Mastery Rank 11, half to 12. I'd like to join your guys clan! IGN: JuiceBox122 :D

Juicebox, a spot just opened up! We sent you an invite.

Currypuff and SavvyTech, we currently hit our 100 member cap. Space may open up in a few days. I'll keep you guys updated.

Hi, i have had my account for about 1-2 years now, i kinda had to re-download the game so i couldn't be stuffed then but now i am willing to play again but im not the highest ranki u would expect me to be. My IG= Currypuff2 Mastery Rank= 4 almost 5 , i am willing to play but i would go Inactive at some parts of the year due to my second last year at High school. i will have to do exams, study most of the time but i still would like a clan to have fun with ??

You are already in a clan, so I can't send invite.

IGN : SavvyTech357

IGN : SavvyTech357

Mastery Rank 8 

Just wanna have fun with u guys since u look like a pretty damn cool caln to join and just u know play with.

Invited! Welcome to the clan Savvy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to join your clan here as soon as possible. :) 

My clan I currently Control over is, well, honestly the leader has gone dark and there is nothing left for us to do but waste materials on an inactive dojo where we feel used.

Anyways, I'd rather help a clan that has something for me to do and give feedback on.

IGN Trayboonmarchimp

mr: 15 

Hope to see you tenno on the battlefield. <3

Edited by trayboonmarchimp

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to join your clan here as soon as possible. :) 

My clan I currently Control over is, well, honestly the leader has gone dark and there is nothing left for us to do but waste materials on an inactive dojo where we feel used.

Anyways, I'd rather help a clan that has something for me to do and give feedback on.

IGN Trayboonmarchimp

mr: 15 

Hope to see you tenno on the battlefield. <3

username doesn't exist 

Demented, says you are in a clan. If you are still interested in joining up, send me a message in-game or apply on our website

IGN: Esen_77

MR: 4

I have a semester coming up, so I won't be able to play as much as I like. I'm sure a few missions between study sessions won't hurt :)

Clan invite sent successfully, welcome! 

I have also accepted all applications through our website. You can view the status of your application when you login and go to recruitment forms.

Glad to have new Tenno in the clan 

IGN: SpyroManiac1

M4: 4

Been looking for a clan to lighten some of the burden of early-game, and lighten the burden for others. I do plan on sticking around for quite a while, however. Might go on a small hiatus when Dark Souls 3 comes out, though. ;)

IGN: SpyroManiac1

M4: 4

Been looking for a clan to lighten some of the burden of early-game, and lighten the burden for others. I do plan on sticking around for quite a while, however. Might go on a small hiatus when Dark Souls 3 comes out, though. ;)

As long as you are active at least once every two weeks, you're fine (:  I sent you an invite to the clan. See you in-game!

IGN: Dasblackman
MR: 5

Been playing since Alpha​​ and never really bothered to check out a Clan. I'm pretty laid back and interested in playing, just not the chattiest. You guys seem pretty organized and mature which is great, would be happy to join

IGN: CanNIbAL...15

MR: 5

I'd like to join. I'm applying in all three ways, so whatever way you get first, ignore the others. Or don't. Your choice.

I was not able to send you the invite. Add me in-game (RedNuker) and I'll try sending again.

Dasblackman, you are already in a clan. 

We are still recruiting.