Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► Visions Of Decay ◄◄◄ Recruitment Is Open | All Research | Complete Dojo | Emblem | Voice Chat

RedNuker

KHlrthG.png

x5CrGyQ.png

Visions of Decay is an ever expanding PC gaming community with over 280 active members currently led by founders who have been playing Warframe since Update 7. Our current alliance is League of Shadows.  Our founders and members are also heavily involved in the Twitch community.

We have an active community of players with a global presence and high levels of activity in most time-zones from NA, Europe, Asia and countries around the world. There are always members from the clan and alliance to group up with in missions.  We provide excellent mentoring, room for promotions, clan events, and a friendly environment to enjoy the game.

We do not place much emphasis on game event leader boards and dark sectors because we want our focus to be on building community, having fun, and increasing mastery rank rather than making you work for bragging rights that will be forgotten. We will, however, be hosting our own clan events with rewarding and useful prizes. 

Clan Website: http://visionsofdecay.com 
Alliance Website:  http://WFLOS.com 

Clan Voice Comms:   https://discord.gg/W7Z9S3R
Alliance Voice Comms:  https://discord.gg/ZaBe4PG

Clan Emblem

Spoiler

1L4PouI.png

Current Alliance

Spoiler

WXxfGrc.png

hBoendU.png

Read our Clan Lore below

Spoiler

Tenno, we have been deceived. The Lotus, the one who purports to be our guide and protector, has been hacked. We know not who has done this. We know not why. All that we know is this: The flesh is weak.
We have purged out weakness.
We are not flesh. We are mind. We are intelligence unfettered. We are logic. We are Visions of Decay. Join us to end this conflict and bring order to the Solar System. Perfect order with perfect logic and our enemies decay before our eyes.
It will not be easy. Our enemies are legion. The Grineer grow in numbers daily. Their brutality is only matched by their arrogance and ignorance. The Corpus practice foul rites with no inkling of the horrors that they unknowingly open the way for. They revere technology with no care of the harm they do to said technology. To the minds they destroy in the name of their god ‘Profit’. Infestation is and always has been a threat, now more than ever with so many trying to use the ancient Enemy as a weapon. They will learn as all others have. There are some weapons that cannot be controlled. As Hayden -The First- taught, so we follow. We are Tenno. But we are more.
It is our will that allows us to make progress, not our powers, not our guns, not our blades. This new philosophy not only lives within us, it multiplies around us like a fire spreading ruthlessly with no remorse, no mercy, no compassion to those who dare to oppress us. To hold us. To harm us. We hold our fate, we shape our destiny. Our philosophy of excellence and reason shall overcome any obstacle. There is no enemy who can stand in our way, and if they dare they will be purged into the infamous Hellfire Prestige, the land of skulls and bones, the home of he who stalks us, but can never truly defeat us. Our focused minds house vigorous thoughts capable of piercing through any particle and all evil.
This… is Visions of Decay.
We await you, brothers and sisters.
[special thanks to Kalenath for the beautiful writing]

z928VRA.png

▶ Modern dojo where you can trade and replicate any research for free
▶ Fun, friendly environment with players from all over the world ready to help you
▶ Dueling tournaments every month with chances to win prizes and giveaways
▶ DISCORD voice server where you can chat with members from the clan on browsers and smartphones
▶ Obstacle course competitions that will test your limits and push you to improve
▶ Coordinated farming and void runs to assist members with farming credits, materials and prime gear
▶ Direct mentoring from leaders who will guide you through increasing mastery rank and obtaining the best gear

UPCOMING EVENTS

0J2cYMG.jpg

ELDN2eX.png

We now have a new platform for voice communication.
Click the DISCORD image below to learn more about our voice and text chat server.

ZFIdvuj.png

OLliDsi.png

Chief Warlord - Founder of clan / Website manager / Recruitment strategy
Away - Currently away from the game and leaders notified
Founder - Veteran member and/or sponsor of the clan

Warlord - Mastery Rank 15 +
Role:  Plan clan growth, manage forum, keep clan active, update dojo decorations, host groups in DISCORD
Permissions:  Ruler, Recruiter, Regulator, Promotion, Tactician, Architect, Host, Treasurer, Tech, Chat Mod
Leader - Mastery Rank 10 +
Role:  Recruit and promote members, host clan events, host groups in DISCORD
Permissions:  Recruiter, Regulator, Promotion, Tactician, Architect, Host, Treasurer, Tech, Chat Mod
Sage - Mastery Rank 6 +
Role:  Start clan research and manage vault resources
Permissions:  Recruiter, Host, Treasurer, Tech, Chat Mod
Soldier - Mastery Rank 2 +
Role:  Donate to decor and clan research
Permissions:  Host, Tech

mgVG0Pi.png

• BIO LAB  ◆ 100% Complete ☑
  • CHEM LAB   ◆ 100% Complete ☑
  • ENERGY LAB  ◆ 100% Complete ☑
  • TENNO LAB  ◆ 100% Complete ☑
  • OROKIN LAB  ◆ 100% Complete ☑
  • DOJO COLORS  ◆ 25/25 Colors Complete ☑

oqKKKuK.png

Our state-of-the-art facilities include:

▶ All five halls including our fully decorated Main Hall with floating tiles and dojo colors
▶ Five dueling rooms for friendly PvP matches and dueling tournaments
▶ Ten power reactors to provide the energy required to build such an elaborate dojo
▶ Five amazing gardens to slide, jump and run around in (the fifth is on a secret level)
▶ All research labs to craft your very own clan weapons, warframes and archwings
▶ An observatory with a spectacular view of the solar system surrounding our dojo
▶ A music room where you can practice playing the drums for those who enjoy music
▶ And last but not least, the obstacle course where you will spend hours perfecting your parkour skills

GdcOcsN.jpg

IMPORTANT DOJO NOTES:
▶ You will automatically spawn into the Grandest Hall (Main Hall | Research Labs)
▶ All research labs are connected to the Grandest Hall (aka Main Hall)
▶ Trading post and clan vault are also located up the stairs in the Grandest Hall
▶ Clan Hall has been transformed into the Music room on the Main Level, rock on Tenno
▶ There is one Transporter directly at the spawn in the Grandest Hall for quick traveling
▶ Each level in the dojo has at least one Transporter and can also be accessed by using the elevators
▶ Please donate resources towards any "yellow" decorations by clicking ESC key and going to edit decorations

2TkRA72.png
Remain cordial and helpful, Respect all Tenno, Maintain clan activity, Enjoy the game!

0bopZMY.png

1. Go on our website http://visionsofdecay.com and click "Apply" in the menu to fill out an application
  2. Reply to this post with your in-game name and mastery rank
  3. Join our Discord server and introduce yourself to the team: http://www.visionsofdecay.com/page/discord 

IMPORTANT:  Please make sure you are not already in a clan and do not have any pending clan invites.

GjW79vb.png

Edited by RedNuker

Screenshots

Our Home

ZInFDLb.jpg

Our Mascot, Otto

7mIT00C.png

The Beginning

ZWenn4p.jpg

Main Hall

c90gj0h.jpg

Legendary Council Photoshoot

elxA2Ps.jpg

► Clan Activity

We are saying goodbye to those Tenno who have decayed, disappeared from Warframe. It is a requirement to be active in our clan. If we don't know you're alive, we assume your Tenno is no longer active and you will be expelled. This is our inactive list, so we can keep track of players who may want to re-apply and join us in the future. 

If you are planning on being away from the game, please drop us a note so we can be advised and give you a period of allowed inactivity. Otherwise, you will be expelled and your name will be updated on our clan roster as well as added to the following list.

If you were kicked and would like to return, just send me a PM or re-apply on our website.

Inactive List [as of 8/22/15]

_Rayan_
alganthe
Arivain_Noctourne
Asadh
brickmason1914
DarkwraithJoe
ecraioc96
Eregna
Ferlis
iamdeath23
iggi200
iznok
jakeandco
JayTheSwagMaster
jero0311
Leafology
Louwers
Lucid_Future
MadHatter42
Monkermania
neeksz
OatmealCakes
Pheito
Radiune
RC_01_38
Ryull
s9974x
ShadowLifter
SpaceTimes12
TerreMilla
TheBunnyRabbit
themagicpinkblob
TheMinimalist
TOFUFU
wilthewil
Wreckman
Xinaith
xKillerGiraffex
xzero90x
Zyferous

Edited by RedNuker

Please do not apply to our clan if you are also applying to other clans.

If you are specifically interested in our clan, then only apply to Visions of Decay. If do not receive an invite within 48 hours of your post then feel free to apply to others.

Edited by RedNuker

• 1 month later...

Lonewulfe7!!! Mastery Rank 9 :) please message me back I'd love to join! I'm in game RIGHT NOW if you want to pm me ^~^ I'm super fun and friendly, and occasionally cracks unnecessary jokes (all jokes are necessary in my eyes!) 

Hi Lonewulfe, you are already in clan. If you are interested in joining, please let me know! We have a few spots open.

Hey guys,

I'm a MR 13 Tenno looking for a great clan to join after striving alone for awhile and your clan is pretty awesome indeed. I love the layout of the Dojo and the professional manner.

I had played WF since U4 and taken a break since U12, now with many awesome updates in U15 and U16, I wish to come back and enjoy the game.

I can handle myself rather well both in teamwork and solo missions/farmings.

I can and will stay active. I can online 2-3 hours/day, more in the weekends.

Hopefully I'll get an invitation from u guys.

P/S: my IGN  - Angelofwrath0508

Hey guys,

I'm a MR 13 Tenno looking for a great clan to join after striving alone for awhile and your clan is pretty awesome indeed. I love the layout of the Dojo and the professional manner.

I had played WF since U4 and taken a break since U12, now with many awesome updates in U15 and U16, I wish to come back and enjoy the game.

I can handle myself rather well both in teamwork and solo missions/farmings.

I can and will stay active. I can online 2-3 hours/day, more in the weekends.

Hopefully I'll get an invitation from u guys.

P/S: my IGN  - Angelofwrath0508

Hey Angel, awesome. The updates really are exciting and we'll be glad to have you join. There are always members on in clan / alliance chat. 

I tried sending invite to "Angelofwrath0508" but it said given username doesn't exist, so I sent the invite to your forum name assuming that's your ign (Archangel0508).

The invite was successfully sent to that ign. If you have any questions, just ask here or ask one of the leaders in-game. Welcome!